pastebin.com/2fLw8S88

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

News:
Some CPU and smartphone discussion
user tells for which shit he's waiting for
Arcadenon received Chink arcade parts
some IEM discussion
Anons posting buying recommendations >not having…
user got fake sunglasses
user asks for new thread instead of creating one

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item//32468170316.html
aliexpress.com/item/Safety-Razor-Double-Edge-brass/32472084984.html
aliexpress.com/item/WEISHI-Men-s-Razors-Classic-Safety-Razor-Double-Edge-Copper-Long-Handle/32779888233.html
androidcentral.com/xiaomi-mi-6-camera-samples
aliexpress.com/item/16-9Inch-Sex-Toy-Penis-Cyberskin-Super-Huge-Big-Dildo-Horse-Dildo-Realistic-TPR-Penis-Erotic/32680509750.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course I forgot something:

Previous thread

>want to buy thing on ali
>thing is only sold in bulk of 10 or more
>asked the seller if i can buy a single item
>no reply
for fucks sake

buy 10 and resell them on ebay

What do you want to get and how much are 10pcs?
If a single item would only costs a few cent or so it's probably not worth the effort for the seller.

>want to buy groceries from grocery store
>only accept cash and credit card
>call them and ask if they accept rocks as payment
>no call back

the heck??

Possibly the worst analogy ever made

my infinity cube collection

this is an old toy, possibly of ancient origin, which has recently had a resurgence due to the fidget fad

I've got at least 5 more on the way

What do you need so many for that you ordered more? I mean you can only play with one at a time and they look like they pretty much all work the same.

It's just a stupid metal keychain from a band i like, $31 for 10pcs.

The discord is fucking huge. I had no idea Sup Forums even had that many posters.
It feels like I'm talking with another maybe 10 people on this board.

You sure you're going to AliExpress instead of Alibaba? AliExpress is business to customer, while Alibaba is business to business

On Alibaba he would probably be offered 1000pcs not 10.

they're cheap

also they actually all have different designs, it's really interesting, there must be multiple factories which independently designed their own. the black and white one has protruding, single point hinges, which makes movement smooth and tolerances tight, but it only lays flat one way. the two green ones have single inset hinges, but the one with the diamond pattern has no beveling, making it stiff since the cubes don't have much space to move around each other. the blue one has double hinges and has some weird indents in the hinges. the all black one is smaller than the others and has smooth double hinges.

the others that are still coming have different designs as well.

I think I had something like the black-green/triangles one when I was a child. It had more pieces and you could make something like a cool-looking ball shape out of it. (That was the most complicated design and I was very proud because I knew how to do it.)

What's the recommended microUSB cable?
I'm looking at the ugreen ones, but I'd like to have a few other opinions.

Aukey
Joyroom
Remax
Rock

aliexpress.com/item//32468170316.html
these are so convenient I'm not even joking

Baseus if you are lookin' for cheap

also have one of these as a ethernet cable

What do about aliexpress its anti-scrape feature ?

How stupid does someone have to be to not think the US is the world's leading economic power?

Joyrooms look like they'll last longer with the springs, but a bit pricey when the egreens are $2. I feel like buying 2 cables is better than one premium cable.
Thanks user, this looks like it'll get used a lot in my backpack.

>3 clicks
>login page
wow csr so useful

someone should edit the csg thread image like the kendrick lamar DAMN but instead it should say CHINKED with a picture of a broken or ridiculous item

So only the poorest of third world countries in South America and Africa still view USA as the leading economic power?
The only others that do are US controlled countries like S.Korea, Japan, in addition to the street shitters.

I received a safety razor the other day, feels solid, no cuts, not a lot of rattle, definitely feels like a quality product and I like the color. A shame it doesn't show in this shit cam, been thinking about getting a chink phone.

Canadian here. I think China is an upcoming superpower, but it won't overtake the US. US has guns.

Forgot the links, its a weishi safety razor with a brass finish. It's the second one I've got from Ali. Theres even one store that engraves the same model with your brand or some meme, I'd like to have a father in law to gift something like this. Prices vary, there might be someone offer these cheaper.

aliexpress.com/item/Safety-Razor-Double-Edge-brass/32472084984.html

aliexpress.com/item/WEISHI-Men-s-Razors-Classic-Safety-Razor-Double-Edge-Copper-Long-Handle/32779888233.html

I've bought a couple of rubik's cubes and plan to get a couple more they all feel somewhat different, I can relate.

Does Lenovo count as chink shit

yes

is the miband2 worth the money?

Got a Moto G5 Plus and I'm absolutely loving the battery life

Ask yourself, why do you even need a band?

i was going to buy a digital watch anyways
so why not get something that can display my heart rate ,steps etc

Where's the best place to buy prescription glasses?

local optician
>free eye exam
>unbranded chink eyeglass frames at no added cost

Are there any chinkphones with actual good cameras? Don't mind spending a little extra for one, any recs?

> Sunday
> no mail delivery today
> no chance to find a chink package in the mail

I hate that weekday.

androidcentral.com/xiaomi-mi-6-camera-samples

>his country doesnt deliver on sundays

Lol.

My country doesn't deliver on saturday or sunday.

Have something cute on the way in the postal, user?

What's a /CSG/ certified dildo/toys for males

>tfw when chink post is more reliable than your country's

Post feet first

Lol!

link?

can I use these chink websites from Australia?

iPhone 7

My monks seem slightly broken (after having them ever since they were first memed). My phone occasionally pauses playback, like they momentarily disconnected.

Should I just buy another pair? Or are there better alternatives?

all kinds of cheap shit, mostly toys and electronics
why not?

Yes

well we can't order from amazon

KZ ATE are better for same price

I buy shit from aliexpress all the time, i think I've bought stuff from gearbest too.

I'd also like to buy some cheap chink earbuds (not talking about IEMs). Which should I get for the most nigger bass yet still with enough clear sound?
VE Monk, Qian25, FAAEAL, Seahf, TY Hi-Z, etc...

you can order anything, just make sure your customs lets it into the country

aliexpress.com/item/16-9Inch-Sex-Toy-Penis-Cyberskin-Super-Huge-Big-Dildo-Horse-Dildo-Realistic-TPR-Penis-Erotic/32680509750.html

I'm gonna purchase a chicken.

>i'm fag with experience

Damn, that's unfortunate. Anything else?

Huawei P10 / Mate 9

lol what? that's about as good as you'll get out of a phone. get a nikon DSLR or something

Looks worse than my current 5S indoors.

It's hard to trust Xiaomi reviews because Gearbest always gives reviewers tons of free shit.

I found that the heart rate wasn't accurate. The band had to be on so tight that it was unpleasant. If the thightness of the band was comfortable, the heart rate didn't work properly. Also the step counter felt to be inaccurate as well.

I ended up selling the band for 5 € profit though.

it looks like they have shitty harsh cold lighting in their home but yeah your 5S probably has a pretty good camera for a phone

My country doesn't deliver Tuesday, Saturday or Sunday

Ah yes those Russians tell you the WHOLE story about your product.

OP5
if you don't mind the reversed screen scan

:(

Lol, I know what i'm sending your sister for xmas.

NOT WITH SNEAKERS ON DAMNIT

Anyone seen anything about the Mi AI Speaker yet?

>fag with experience
new /csg/ meme

Do it. A decent digital watch is as expensive as the band anyway

Good 7 inch tablets?

Yes.

No.

Nexus 7, Amazon Fire Tablet

B O T N E T
O
T
N
E
T

ancient

xiaomi mi pad 3, you'll deal with the extra .9 inches because small bezels

Pls answer

Not until they stop using mediacuck, xiaomi really dropped the ball on that one

why? it's not underpowered

So you're saying that it's better than the objectively underpowered SD625?

>SD625
>underpowered

rip in piss the murikkan empire. current potus is just speeding things up by a couple years.
thank you for buying cheap chink products.

I just wanted to shitpost. I bought one for my dad and I'm waiting for it to arrive. I'm sure he's going to be happy with it because he doesn't do anything hardware intensive.

>i was only pretending to be retarded
Never gets old.

Guys, I have a question about the Redmi Note 4 and 4X. The Helio X20 version of the Note 4 has no plastic strips, the Snapdragon does.

So, does the Snapdragon Note 4X have plastic strips at the top and bottom?

Yes, but I don't see how that matters. You don't want to get the Mediatek version.

If it was 2012 I'd get the nexus

Is Xiaomi somewhat pocketable?

I already have a Mi 5S, just wanted to ask because I couldn't ever make it out on pictures. I just think those top and bottom pieces might feel less nice, plus plastic has a different complexion from metal.

What are some really cheap earbuds that are ok in terms of quality?

What chinkphone has the best build quality?

My last few ones' power or volume buttons started getting less responsive after only a few months

eiaosi x6 is better than just ok in quality

Huawei P10/P10 plus
Oppo R9S
Xiaomeme Mi Mix
ZTE Axon 7 Series