A black guy tried to stab me for my iPhone

A black guy tried to stab me for my iPhone.

>allowing blacks within a 20 foot radius of your person
Fuck off niggerlover

>living in an area where a black person is within a 5 mile radius

He wouldn't have tried it if you were in a well-lit public area.

What the FUCK made you think it was okay to whip out your phone in an isolated area in front of a nigger?

I'm glad my ancestors were smart enough to realize that one day they would get cucked back for importing black slaves. Wypipo shouldn't have brought over niggers in the first place.

;^)

>he doesn't conceal carry at all times
I thought you Sup Forums cucks were supposed to be mildly intelligent.

We're pussies as well. It's 20 to life for murder, right?

Not in self defence dumbass.

lol when's the last time a white guy went to prison for shooting a black guy?

The problem is I really really hate niggers. So naturally I wouldn't stop at 1 gunshot. I would scream to the top of my lungs how much I hate niggers and riddle his face with all the bullets in my gun.

That's gonna look like I was the perp m8.

H-here Tyrone, just take it! I won't lojack you, promise!

Took a law class last semester. Technically you can get away with several gunshots if you can prove it was in a panic to save your own life.

>and riddle his face with all the bullets in my gun.
that actually looks better to the jury, as it makes it seem like you really were in fear for your life

I live in the Bronx in a neighborhood that is about 50% black and has a decent amount of crime. No one has ever attempted to fuck with me. Maybe you're just a scrawny manlet with no confidence. They always go for the easiest target and can smell easy pickings from a mile away.

In many states, "self defense" and even castle doctrine defense is only applicable if you've exhausted all avenues of escape. You're guaranteed to be facing manslaughter charges even if you were held at knife-point as long as the state prosecutor can prove that you had functional legs to run away with.

Good thing I don't live in a cucked state then.

You can be charged with anything. Doesn't mean any jury will ever convict you. Every nigger in the country can be calling for your head, every bleeding heart upper middle class liberal can protest all they want and they won't care.

Bless that man.

Black Rednecks and White Liberals by Thomas Sowell

>that's a nice phone, let me see it
N-no, I'm watching anime
>I have a knife
No thanks, I don't need a knife
>...

You underestimate the stupidity and misguided attempt at "impartiality" displayed by most juries.

God fucking damnit user I was drinking soda. You owe me a new keyboard.

Very good book

>tfw living in such a cucked country that killing in self-defense is always manslaughter unless you prove that you had no other option AND were in danger of dying

>things that never happened for $2000 alex