Im polish scum and i want her to dominate me

im polish scum and i want her to dominate me

>he likes girls who behave like men
Are you gay?

thats hot yo

Tomboys are patrician fetish, plebby

A woman who behaves like a man will not be a good mother. 0/10 would not breed with.

Shit taste go to Faggot

>Shit taste
I am a man, so this role is already taken when it comes to a relationship or sex. And the wish to get dominated by a woman with masculine behaviour is actually very gay.
Fucking degenerates.

you talk like youre quite insecure about you musculinity

yep youre definitely german

This. When looking for a girl, you should always think, how much of a good mother would she make. That is what my grandfather told me.

shut up Adolf im thinking with my dick here

This is not about me, Bartosz. I am talking about women. Manly woman are mentally ill. It's just not normal. It's not her nature to be like a man.
How is she supposed to give motherly love to her children, if she is like a man? It's absolute non-sense.

>he fell for the "having children"-meme.
We don't live in the sixties, don't you know.

>judging people for not acting like their gender while shitposting on an anime forum

very impressive

People like you are the reason why our birthrates are so low.

I have a gf and she accepts her role as mother and doesn't behave like a man.

Having large populations is bad for the environment. I'm doing you a favour.

So she has to behave like a mother but you're allowed to do nothing but shitpost on online anime forums?

inshallah brother.

disgusting

what kind of edgy faggotish haircut is that

I mean, just go full Sinead O'Connor

>googled Sinead O'Connor to post an image
>she turned into total shit and she's only 49
>her face is deformed now
the horror

That's right. Cucks like you get sorted out by nature. Even a fucking flower does reproduce, but you do not accept the process of life.

>nothing but shitpost
It's 22:23 in the evening. My day is over and I can shitpost. It's not like I sit here the whole day. I am not a NEET.

>When looking for a girl, you should always think, how much of a good mother would she make.
autism

So it's ok to not act like a man as long as you're a wageslave?

>you will never cum on her face while calling her puta inglesa

its pretty cool though
Not pretty but cool

i`m russian, and i want liberate her. Looks like she think, she can fight back, this kinda arouse me, desu, sempai.

Autism.

"I-i don't want to just fuck I want to get cucked by marrying so i can lose half my shit!"

Now you are just talking shit.

>drinking fosters

>being Lithuanian

>jedza gowno

good lad

?

What actually happens is that you just make a gap others fill.

Your parents and grandparents must be very proud of you. Literal cucks.

Wtf is with her hair? I understand short hair but this abomination just screams Tumblr. I would rather meet a skinhead girl like pic related especially if she was an anti Slav westerner I like it when they are tsundere and think they are hot shit because muh ebin heavy boots and sticks but she is still just a fucking woman and my superior manly speed, wits an strenght could easily overpower her. I'll fuck her until she becomes addicted to my cock and be my willing fuck toy like in the anime I saw.

I agree. I would rather be dominated by a cute short girl, but incredibly sadistic.

>nature does it, therefore it must be good
Classic "appeal to nature"-fallacy. How tragic your life must be that you see reproduction as a goal.

>Autism
Check my flag. :DDDD

>you see reproduction as a goal
Not reproduction. This is just a side effect. The main goal is to have a family. Is that really so strange to you? Seems like there is something wrong with you to be honest.

ultima kc

What is wrong with reproduction or family?

Way I see life is like so:

Childhood -> School -> University -> Job -> Wife -> Family and children -> Work and family life -> Become a grandparent eventually -> Retire -> Death, making sure that your family is in a better position than when you came into it.

Seems like this is the logical progression of a lifetime.

> breed
kek

I have a family. Parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. I like them very much.
No need to reproduce for that.
Having children of my own would just be a massive financial drain. And it would require my attention and time. And my entire life would start revolving around it, and a lot of what I like would need to be removed from my life in order to accommodate the children.
It just seems impractical and unnecessary.

That sounds like an incredibly futile existence tbqhwu

What is futile about it? That is just a normal life progression from what I see of it.

Your entire life is wasted by constant studying/work/family stuff, why put yourself through that when you can just have fun like your descendants will down the line when they ruin all you worked for?

>Your entire life is wasted by constant studying/work/family stuff,
This is just a part of life, and a very big and important part of it at that. Work is good, family is good, studying is good. It all adds flavour to existence. I feel empty when there is no work to do, no family to see and nothing new to learn about.

>you can just have fun like your descendants will down the line when they ruin all you worked for?
They might do that, but it is ok, at least I did what I could.

Childhood --> school --> university --> job, money, doing the stuff you want to do, living your life, being a good person, etc. --> retirement --> death
The only logical progression. Having children only takes away from the doing of things that you want to do... and from the money.
The only reason people still have children is because they're biologically hardwired to do so. It is not logical in today's world. You don't need them to take care of you when you get old. They don't help you with gathering food. They are just unnecessary.

There's way more to life than an endless cycle of work and taking care of children, live for yourself, not for your descendants.

Study things you want to learn, not things that'll get you a well paying job you won't even enjoy.

>I have a family. Parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.
And you will end this chain. Sounds like you are the loser of life.

>Having children of my own would just be a massive financial drain. And it would require my attention and time. And my entire life would start revolving around it, and a lot of what I like would need to be removed from my life in order to accommodate the children.
Bla bla. You are just too lazy and selfish and not respsonsible enough.

Only the autistic Sup Forumstards want whites like you to have kids like rabbits when they will never see a pussy irl. Meanwhile the people having kids don't go on the Internet and get butthurt when people don't to procreate.

This has nothing to do with Sup Forums. This is just common sense.

>Having children only takes away from the doing of things that you want to do... and from the money.
What is so important that is makes children not possible for you? What could you spend so much money upon? You can still do plenty of things, and it is an experience in itself.

>You don't need them to take care of you when you get old.
You do. Or do you think some African nurse will care about you?

>Study things you want to learn, not things that'll get you a well paying job you won't even enjoy.
You can do both. A job is not an end, it is a means. Of course you will hate work if you think working is the end in itself.

>There's way more to life than an endless cycle of work and taking care of children
Like what?

Are you retarded?
Kids still can help their parents, even if its only by being a company and showing them that they left something of themselves in this life.
My demented grandfather gets cared for a lot by his children.
He'd be vegetating in some eldercare now if it werent for them.
He'd be utterly alone.

>You can do both.
Why would you get a low paying job that you like if your end goal is to provide for your children?

>Like what?
Like the stuff you'd do when you're retired minus the children stuff.

Why wait til you're retired and your body is fucked to do fun stuff when you can do it now?

>Why would you get a low paying job that you like if your end goal is to provide for your children?
I meant study. You can still learn about anything you like, while doing a job. Why would you want a low paying job if your aim is to retire without having any children ever? Who will pay for your retirement if you have been a low-earner your whole life?

>Why wait til you're retired and your body is fucked to do fun stuff when you can do it now?
Depends on how old you had children at I guess. My parents had children when they were teenagers, and their last in their mid 20s. So now they are more middle aged they can do their holidays and things quite often while still being fairly young.

>I meant study. You can still learn about anything you like, while doing a job.
So you're telling me you can balance a job, studying, a relationship, and a family all at once?

>Why would you want a low paying job if your aim is to retire without having any children ever? Who will pay for your retirement if you have been a low-earner your whole life?
I'd rather have a low earning job with freedom for the rest of my life than a high paying one with retirement when I'm 70.

>So you're telling me you can balance a job, studying, a relationship, and a family all at once?
I was more making the point that you only limit your learning if you choose to. It does not mean you have to go study a degree while you do it of course.

>I'd rather have a low earning job with freedom for the rest of my life than a high paying one with retirement when I'm 70.
If you are high earning you tend to retire earlier. Only low earners have to work until the maximum retirement age normally.

i feel you son

If you really wanted to minmax you'd live with your parents until you're like 30 while working that high paying job, think of all the money you'd have saved that you'd be able to invest.

Austrians are nadsis

I don't want to minimax.

that chelsea cut mamma mia
watch This is Emgland

I'm Portuguese scum and I want her to dominate me

Most German post