:^(

>macedonia
>med

:-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

why did u leave france out?

france is germanic

>france not southern europe

???

500 years of roach occupation = estimated 1 in 2 balkanians converted to islam and became turks. you are all white europeans who mixed with shitskina arabs and destroyed your heritage lmao

Hello are we invited

If you're not invited, the general should be renamed /southerneuro/.

no arabic gen in turkey gtfo macedonian gypsie
:-D
buthurtttt

*celtes

You're not med, you have no authority here
Stupid leaf poster

non-islamic /mena/ is invited

latins*

WE WUZ CELTS SHIETTTTTT
:-DD

israelis invited

Post your rare olive oil

Of course you are

Hola

Hi Ahmed

Im not ahmed ;_;

Oops, sorry Hatim

Reeeee

Are you the Kosovar?

Only southern France is mediteranean.

No

How are you Med then

A man can dream

And France as a whole is Southern European

No.

Is there any website that contains all these pics ?

No

Southern France is similar to ours, but Northern France is another different world.

t. visited france

Italian vs spanish

Go

we're bros

no, website is close, but you wanna learn this with basical, and near photos. apricity forum

But... We love Italy

Come on i want some insults damn it

How do I make potato salad with oil?

get a dish
put salad
put potato
put oil

enjoy

meme

We need sports happening for that.

Why are spaniards so maleducado?

>germanic genes in sicily

I've been to Palermo and Trapani, and trust me, they look very different compared to east Sicilians which are shitskins.

Uh. And what's the reason of that?

I thought they would be homogeneous because >an island

and another one bites the dust

Ignore him, he's an extremely butthurt Sardinian who has never been here and just talks shit about us for revenge.

The Germanic genes obviously.

I'm from Piemonte you faggot. And you should be thankful that I'm being kind enough to recognize that a part of your shithole island looks white.

Enjoy sunshine my hellenic med brother

>I'm from Piemonte you faggot.
Doesn't change much, it's always you two. But at least that guy sounds less retarded and knows a bit of history.

>And you should be thankful that I'm being kind enough to recognize that a part of your shithole island looks white.
I'm not thankful because I don't care about your retarded Nordicist memes, this is /med/ after all. You're not even Mediterranean.

he was on your side habibi
why so rude

> macedonia
> landlocked
> """mediterranean"""

cunt

Fuck off you fucking queerlord, go suck a negro cock.

>Nordicist

It's not even about that. East Sicilians look straight up non-European. You can see it in their features. They're Moors and Jew converts.

Mean

This isn't from where the Germanic genes are concentrated (it's from Agrigento), but you can see that there's already a big difference in looks.

New Rome when
But with cruises and beach parties

unbelievable
in the current year
baka

baiting or stupid?

And this is people from my region to compare.

>Those noses

Oh my god

he's right тbh other than cuisine I don't feel "mediteranean" at all, our mountains even block the winds from the adriatic

Why are Italians so obsessed with proving they're "white"

Yes, you're an expert anthropologist and can recognize the race of the people from their looks (or better, from the looks of people in some cherry picked pictures from theapricity).

You mean Northern Italians.

I feel mediterannean and hate northern europe

i don't give a fuck about northern europe but czechs/poles/slovaks are pretty bro tier imo and they're central/eastern so what ever

But they can either be germanic rape babies (int pastry white) or heirs of Rome (sunkissed med)
Why do they chose the former

I don't think it's cherrypicked. It represents the phenotypes quite well. East Sicilians are supposed to look that way. They cluster very close to Jews.

>Jew converts.
If Jewish converts made them shitskinned why do Italian Jews look lighter?
Also what godamn Jewish converts were in sicily?

Don't you have Sephardic Jews in your country, merchant? That's what they look like.

I lived there, anywhere north of serbia is shit and rains every day. Those people are very different to us

i like rain and central european weather so what ever, not every one likes 38 C dry as fuck summers I guess

Listen, I already told you I don't care about your "whiteness" garbage, I'm just tired you and your Sardinian friend you use your meme pseudoscience as an excuse to talk shit about us in every single thread which has something to do with Italy. I'm not even sure why you're specifically butthurt at us and not Southern Italians in general, we're the only people in Italy who have fought for their independence after all, it's not our fault if we're stuck together.

To a certain extent, but that would be because Sephardic Jews are a mix of Levantines+Romans, similar to Sicilians, not because of any direct influence

We are not southern Europe but part of the country is mediteranean

italian poster are fucking shit oh god

You're right bro

>Levantines+Romans

Now that you've mentioned this, I recall Sicily having significant Phoenician colonies back then. Could also be because of that.

If you're not living next to the sea summers suck

Guess on which part of Sicily those colonies were, my expert anthropologist friend.

I know that feel, Swedish posters are horrible too.

good point probably chillier near sea especially at night, here nights are also fucking hot, when i go to vacation even near our small lakes like prespa there's still that chill coming from the lake, makes the nights WAY more comfortable

I unironically like 40 celsius and sweating, makes workouts god tier

The majority of the island?

Gosh you're so retarded you don't deserve a serious answer, you can't even read apparently and are extremely ignorant about history.

They used to held everything except Syracusa. What's wrong about what I said?

It makes post workout cold showers God tier

we wuz templars n shiet

You were talking about Phoenician/Carthaginian colonies, which were limited to the north western part of the island from the VIII century BC to the First Punic war, while in the same period the eastern part was inhabitated by the Greek settlers and some Italic natives. The Carthaginians managed to *conquer* (not colonize) most of the island for a short period of time during the III century, and they were soon expelled by the Romans during the First Punic War.

He was being rude to me :( he was definitely not on my side, re read his comment.

Levantine Arabs are whiter than Turks.

sup cuz

You're an abomination. Why do you still speak Arabic? Do you realize that literally makes you an Arab since they don't care about race, only the language you speak?

Because they are.
All europeans are white.

The Normann invasion of sicily