Alright, Sup Forums, which Thinkpad is the best?

Alright, Sup Forums, which Thinkpad is the best?

i like the P50

currently the P50, also clean the cumstains off your screen bezel

For mobility: Carbon X1
For work: T470
For real work: P71

>numeric keypad on a laptop
Absolutely disgusting.

for entering lots of numeric data, it's kinda comfy

But for anything else, it's extremely uncomfy because the main keyboard and TrackPoint are way off-center to the left.

Kys yourself, thank (You).

any pros or cons of a p51 vs a p50? I plan on getting a p51 with 4k, xeon and quadro but im not sure

>t440
I know your pain, user.

P51 is simply updated hardware.
For anything else, a DELL XPS 13 2in1 is much more comfy than any thinkpad.

I myself only know the X240, but that touchpad is sooooooooooo shit.

>no TrackPoint
>comfy

Idk man, I use thinkpads at work, but I don't really miss the trackpoint when I use my XPS.

Why use the touchpad when the TrackPoint is there? Either that, or an external mouse for muh gayemz

It's not that bad, just have to upgrade it.

I'm looking forward to the Zen powered t series. I just wish the t5*0 ones had centered keyboards and track pad.

the trackpoints buttons are missing on the 40 series, they are just painted on the touchpad :c

>zen powered T series
>more cores and a proper GPU without needing a housefire nvidia only setup or dealing with Optimus shenanigans
MUH DICK

This. Ive used the XPS 13 at work and other than the lack of a trackpoint its pretty nice.
Trackpoint just makes everything 10x faster though so I can't go back to not having one.

its a personal preference i guess, i just hate the dogshit screens on thinkpads

What's the fucking point of this thread?

Depends on the model. The screen on the X1 Carbon for example is really nice. I use an X220 with the IPS screen. It's only 1366x768 but its nice not having to use scaling in linux even if text isn't as sharp

W530

x220T

In terms of power, features and usability today: X230
Best Thinkpad ever made: 600X

x200, x201 and x220 tablets

they have this weird non fully matte but not glossy screen that gives it this foggy feeling which i hate

t450s
unfortunately i only had enough money to get a t440s

the Ryzen one. Soon.

The one with the biggest cock

Muh nigga

MacBook Air.

One that doesn't have a cucklet keyboard

My nigga

So... Should I (((just wait)))?

To ask which Thinkpad is the best.