VPN for Torrenting

Hey Sup Forums, what's the best VPN for torrenting?

My piece of shit ATT ISP sometimes flags shit I download so I need to find a solution that won't get me my connection banned.

AirVPN. Cryptostorm for other things...

Bumperino

any vpn

Private Internet Access

cryptostorm works well for me and well priced

I use PIA as well, but I've gotten in the habit of using PIA's SOCKS5 proxy to anonymize my IP for torrents instead of using a true VPN.

Only downside is it's not encrypted so if your ISP takes a hard look at your traffic they'll be able to tell you're torrenting but my ISP doesn't give a fuck as long as they're not being sent copyright notices.

The advantage to using the proxy is I can leave my torrent client running through the proxy 24/7 while the rest of my internet connections are running through my normal IP address.

Also speeds are much better with the proxy, I can only get ~250mbps through OpenVPN, but with the SOCKS5 proxy i can get ~600-750mbps

Is protonvpn any good?

Torrent clients have a habit of leaking your IP if you use Socks5 proxies. Also I've read Socks5 proxies have trouble with udp trackers, dht, and such.

This only happens if the SOCKS proxy goes down.

I've been using it 24/7 for 2 years and have never gotten a copyright notice, whereas before I was getting notices every month or two.

AT&T only started doing this very recently.
I've pirated thousands of movies and TV series, but I got my first copyright notice last week for Game of Thrones.

I don't know if it's HBO just now starting to care, or AT&T.

Just put your client and VPN in a VM and leave that running all day.

Decent. I use it for torrenting and haven't had any problems so far

Perfect Privacy is unironically the best you can get if youre European. I've tried a dozen different services and theirs simply is the best. ExpressVPN and IPVanish had the best speeds for me, PiA, AirVPN and NordVPN always were dogshit.

I've been using Torguard, and it's been alright. Passed all of the leak tests, and my connection has been pretty consistent. 35 bucks a year is pretty alright too.

I've had PIA for a year or so. Fairly good speed and reliable. But sometimes it causes my computer to bluescreen and thats no good when you leave it on all night to horde digital shit. My one year subscription is over and I am currently doing some research on pic related.

Also got to try NordVPN. Dogshit speed, won't touch that again.

If youre American I can already tell you to not use Perfect Privacy. The service is incredible for Europeans, but shit for NA because they block torrenting on all their US servers.

No, I'm no hamburger

>or AT&T.
They seem to only care about the latest AAA movies or TV. All the others I havent gotten anything for.

That's the general case, at least in the US, it's recent major stuff they look out for. I did get busted fairly recently (last couple of months) for a Simpsons season 6 torrent I've been seeding for like a year, though, so sometimes they're just inscrutable.

Oh boy, yet another VPN shilling thread.
Yes, goy, buy our marked up bandwidth!