Some drug dealer died around where I live and now other drug dealers said they will shot anybody who is out on the...

Some drug dealer died around where I live and now other drug dealers said they will shot anybody who is out on the streets as retaliation. Even schools stopped working.

Does this kind of situation happen in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

paranaportal.uol.com.br/policial/traficantes-determinam-toque-de-recolher-no-cic/
nbcnews.com/news/world/philippines-duterte-follows-through-drug-war-n603701
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>DAT ASS

FUck man, if I was the military I'd just issue a statement

ANYONE caught with drugs is to be killed on site by law enforcement. We no longer give a single shit about age, gender, etc. We don't give a shit if you're selling it to feel your starving family

Purge the streets

>Does this kind of situation happen in your country?
No, that's bad business.

Meh. Can't you just keep them busy via sex? It's hard to shoot and fuck at the same time.

Are you from Porto Alegre?

And that's how a badge becomes a hunting license.

OP is probably from Curitiba.

>just South Brazil things

paranaportal.uol.com.br/policial/traficantes-determinam-toque-de-recolher-no-cic/

Curitiba.

literally the Philippines rn, their new prez just executed dozens of drug dealers without trial

>look it up
>its true
nbcnews.com/news/world/philippines-duterte-follows-through-drug-war-n603701
based

yeah because the prohibition was complete sucess amarite

No, because I live in a first world country.

How the fuck are they supposed to sell their drugs if they shoot motherfuckers who are out looking to buy them... you Brazilians never cease to amaze me.

the prohibition didn't execute alcoholics

or else it probably would have

>plant drugs on someone who you want dead
>call the cops and inform them that person might be a drug dealer
>get them killed

haha...fucking roaches....

Nope. Our based Dutdut is keeping us safe now.
Hoped Brazilians finds its own commie president like our's soon.

That's good to hear.

I wish we had a president as badass as yours, instead of the surrender monkey occupying the presidency right now.

>if you're selling it to feel your starving family
This never happens.

They see it as a quick easy way to become rich without having to work or invest effort doing things right. There's no "altruism" or need behind their actions

No your government just poisoned industrial alcohol and thousands were poisoned.

Totally different.

don't worry OP this happens all the time here.