Cell phone jammers

Buy a cheap chinese portable cell phone jammer
Adjust the pots so it covers cell coverage in your area
Carry it in your bag wherever you go and enjoy annoyance-free travel

anyone actually tried this?

instructables.com/id/Modifying-a-Cheap-Portable-Cellphone-Jammer/

Other urls found in this thread:

thanksbuyer.com/handheld-4-channel-signal-isolator-jammer-car-gps-location-interference-shielding-tl-s4-01-49979
abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
wqad.com/2014/05/03/florida-man-used-cell-jammer-to-prevent-phone-usage-while-driving/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im sorry i dont want to be near that much RF radiation

Hope you enjoy prison.

RICHARD STALLMAN

This is illegal, fucknut. People have been arrested for doing this on their daily drive to work every day and back.

Supposedly a Professor at my community college brought one to school to block kids from cheating on exams. Kids snitched on him to the Dean and police and he got off light by them just taking it away and giving him a warning.

>prison
implying they can catch you.

I don't even have a license to drive. I take bus every day. How the fuck will they find me>?!?

They won't catch you in one day. They just keep visiting the same place where cell phone reception is blank when it shouldn't be. They keep track of the people who are there and after some time they narrow it to you. Cases like these take time but they will eventually get to you if you are stupid enough to repeat this shit over and over in the same place. It is a huge federal crime after all, the feds have no problem wasting resources on you because the cell phone companies REALLY HATE cell phone jammers.

are you stupid

Also it fucks with police and ambulance communication systems.

I mean if there's a landline in the vicinity (for emergencies) then there should be no reason to forbid cell jammers in a university classroom. Even moreso for places like private properties where the jamming signal does not go beyond the limits of the property. But yeah I know FCC crap and whatever.

>idiot buys jammer online
>police and feds notice problems in area
>they get warrant to search for anyone within the jurisdiction who searched"jammer" or visited a site from overseas selling one.
>paddywagon shows up to your mom's house and comes a knockin
>you spend the next few years in federal prison

There are campus police. The reality that colleges in the US have a knack of getting shot up by some crazy white or asian kid is why it's even worse to have one in a college. If you could bring a jammer to school then every Adam Lanza would buy one right before he shot up a shool so no one in the class could immidiately call the police. Remember the campus police would be oblivious to what is happening because the jammer is fucking up their communication system in the car. Jammers are a very serious crime because they can prevent police and ambulances from reporting to an accident or crime scene. Also colleges are full of 18 and older people. You are fucking with adults when you block their cell phones, not tween girls.

My public uni has phones in each room as well a new lockdown system to prevent shootings. Hit the bit red button on the wall and all doors are locked (inwards only, you can still go out) until you use the phone to call to have it be deactivated. If there's a landline then there's always a way to call.
>You are fucking with adults
Yeah adults that play games, text, and goof off during lectures. Ambulances never go into classrooms, and very rarely do campus police.

Not all schools have that and regardless of how mature they act, they still are legal adults. Also it is naive to think anyone can run to the landline phone when bullets are being shot at them. They will find cover and call 911 through their cell. Also you have to eb he laziest fucking teacher imaginable if you can't just walk around during the exam and see if people are using their cell or not. Allowing jammers opens pandoras box because their is literally zero good reasons to use one and millions of bad ones to use a jammer.

>Carry it in your bag wherever you go and enjoy annoyance-free travel

I dont understand, you are jamming signal for everyone so there isnt any congestion so you get better service?

What are you on about

same, but my classmates weren't little bitches who ratted on the professor (snitches get stitches)

>all these lawniggers
*pulls out statist cock*
Well? Get to work.

>so you get better service?
No, jamming so there's no one around you yelling into their phone.

I wish we did live in an libertarian anarchist society then I would set up jammers around the vicinity of your property and fuck you over for life.

It's so you don't have to hear some sheboon yelling on the phone because it's scared to be only with its thoughts for 5 minutes.

>the look on your face when a couple of FBI agents walk up to you

haha this actually happened to me, but good thing was they were interested in getting information about a friend not me

i never have this issue

>bet you squealed like a pig to them
With friends like you who needs enemies.

>i never have this issue
take public transportation one day. dozens of dindus just bix nooding into the phone.

>when bullets are being shot at them
Are you stupid? You run out of the room, not just find cover and call. If you find cover in even the largest lecture hall you'd end up dead. And you you'd find cover but not hit the big red button first? That button is an instant 911 emergency call.

>My public uni has phones in each room as well a new lockdown system to prevent shootings
the land of the free

I see you have played Call of Duty user.

American whites need to grow a spine and not be afraid to tell whiney little brats to shut the fuck up without fear of being thought of as racist.

funny thing is a week before that he was telling me shit about how in the end, nobody will give a fuck about you and if given the chance, they will sell you out to save themselves so he was already planning to set me up I think.

so he was totally planning to screw me over if it came down to it.

see i dont have this problem because im not a poorfag on a bus

also u are full fucking retard if you think you wont get caught jamming phones u stupid fuck

It's not that easy. Most of these emit extremely weak cw that can't do shit.
You can make a real jammer out of frequency-hopping-capable modern rfic's, like sx1278 and a powerful enough amplifier. You should aim for the uplinks though.

>not a poorfag on a bus
some of us are students.

>caught jamming
implying it's simple to find a jammer. kek

every fucking day there are pirate stations, portable jammers etc... no one catches them. odds are 1 in million they'll find you... especially if you're moving.

a daewoo is poorfag tier thought

Correction. It's sx1276.

Btw you negative people are cowards and not real scientists.

>Not a poorfag
>Drives that shit wagon
lmfao

oh then you actually made the right choice if he was gonna fuck you up.

/ourguy/ drove by being a real human bean

there's a difference between driving a malibu from the 70s and a malibu from 2013
that's like comparing a 2003 mustang to a 1967 mustang

the Malibu he drove was a modern day one so he wouldn't stand out when escaping from the crime scene driving to the LA Clippers game.

its a higher tier of poorfag though m8 much better than the bus, plus i can be a real human bean in it.

plus its got dat tune for extra 30 horsepowers and a fart cannon for max brap

you do realize that a jammer becomes a lighthouse in the RF spectrum, right? VERY trackable kind of stuff.

>he didn't get the hatchback version

Depends on whether he's jamming an uplink or a downlink. He's safe if it's the downlink, because base stations emit several kilowatts and would make tracking a tiny transmitter on the same frequency impossible.

hatchbacks r ghey

>Depends on whether he's jamming an uplink or a downlink. He's safe if it's the downlink, because base stations emit several kilowatts and would make tracking a tiny transmitter on the same frequency impossible.
This. These are next to impossible to find.

Never underestimate the autism of HAMcucks. They don't work and will use their social security checks and free time to track you down to the ends of the earth.

Reporting this thread for illegal activity

Yes
And you get arrested for disrupting emergency services because they are fucking ez to trace

Do you go outside? Everyone's on their phone texting or taking SnapChats of everything.

Hams only sperg out if you fuck with their bands. I doubt they're technologically above a government agency anyway.

I have one, it works great but is a bitch to tune. Tuned lower bands with rtlsdr stick but I can't see what's happening on umts bands.

It's like 0.5W retard

No.

There's no fucking way they can catch you with such small jammer while you're on the move.

Lighthouse with 0.5W of power output. It's like a dim candle.

Those always jam downlinks

>because base stations emit several kilowatts

Jesus, no.

Cheap chinese cell phone jammers if blocking GSM/LTE will fuck with 33cm HAM bands

At least it's a manual transmission!! Thank Allah for that!!!!

>He doesn't know how fast a foxhunt is done.

>without fear of being thought of as racist.
or stabbed
or shot
or beat by a gang of chimps
or
you get the idea

Eurofag here. I use it on trains every time. Why the fuck would I pay for 1st class to hear some retarded fuck in a suit blabbering on his phone for most of the ride?

>>they get warrant to search for anyone within the jurisdiction who searched"jammer" or visited a site from overseas selling one.

>2017
>uses Google

serves him right.

this one jamms everything in 20m range. that seems like a good compromise... you're not affecting everyone and only your immediate surroundings.

thanksbuyer.com/handheld-4-channel-signal-isolator-jammer-car-gps-location-interference-shielding-tl-s4-01-49979

>I don't even have a license

You need to be 18+ to post here.

I'm 24 and I don't have a license, ever heard of a loser?

Wouldn't something like a directional jammer be harder to catch? Rather than omnidirectional as they usually are, would it be possible to make one so that it only goes out in a 90 to 180 degree spread instead?

> use this
> literally a beacon on you asking to be arrested and fined
I'll pass

This

you think anyone can even track you with that?
kek
you're a low IQ moron.

>driving down desolate road
>cops pulls up next to you at a light
>all his shit stops working
>he pulls you over and you get a felony for wanting to LARP as a 1337 hacker

or you could not be autistic and not deny the people around you from using the technology they paid for

>Yeah adults that play games, text, and goof off during lectures
Fuck you. I pay to attend these courses. If I want to fuck off, as long as I'm not bothering anyone else, why the fuck does it matter what I do?

More like mentally ill. The laws for institutionalizing crazies have been fucked for decades.

What did he do tho?

>implying he would be smart enough to assume it's you
you've never met or dealt with cops I see. stay in school kid.

I guess in your bumfuck flyover state all the police officers and population are room-temperature IQ fuckups. But in the civilzed part of the US where I am from, cops (and people in general) aren't so stupid.

bruh not once in human history has a cop ever tried to, or had the legal authority to search a vehicle or person because his cellphone/ computer connection stopped working.

>but hello of course it should be up to me to decide what other people around me can and cannot do. My freedom is much more valueable than theirs because im such an elightened mind and i know best
*tips fedora*

Hi

> inb4 he gets that one smart cop

>Depends on whether he's jamming an uplink or a downlink.
Are you retarded?

police departments specifically exclude smart people from service.

abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

they want ppl who don't get bored from the most mundane shit imagenable and people who follow orders.

if a cop pulls you over, just fucking switch it off before the cop comes near you. they usually stop you for 2-5 min before they approach.

wqad.com/2014/05/03/florida-man-used-cell-jammer-to-prevent-phone-usage-while-driving/
One of dozens I'm sure.

>IQ test
ironically it's the dumbfucks who champion IQ tests

They've literally caught people doing this you sperg faggot.

Trains use GSM-R for communication and safety mechanisms. Well done.

> implying high IQ cops didn't fake low IQ to get in

autism

caught one guy (coz he was being a retard) out of TENS OF THOUSANDS.

Any sources to back that up?

do a search.

But do you have any sources to back that up?

>Any sources to back that up?
Don't be ridiculous.
Sup Forums is for baseless assertions not actual documented facts.

What's the annoyance?

mr princess over here hates how people are talking on their phone and looking at them or something

OP is seriously an entitled cunt thinking he owns the route he's commuting or something

watch out cause next he's gonna throttle your bandwidth because he needs to download his distro or his chinese cartoon and needs all the bandwidth he need

a few years back in portland a guy was using one on his commute

they tracked him

just use fucking headphones man

Wait, police or cyberpolice ? Because i heard Sup Forums the hacker is still at large and exploding computers remotely. I don't want them waste time on me.

Enjoy your party van.
/thread

Adam Lanza didn't need a jammer.

I was 21 when I got mine. Never too late to get your life together, user.

I bought two when I was in high school. Still have them, but they're "broken" now.
Was great for getting people to stop texting during band practice, but the range was laughably limited.