Latest Ryzen Results Destroy Intel

Ryzen with the latest AGESA updates and optimizations destroy intel in gaymen. So there is basically no reason to buy intel for gaymen meme anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=4RMbYe4X2LI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VztYNJDsA0E&t
youtube.com/watch?v=HwZTyhmFgJo
youtu.be/TQKig3kW3so
youtube.com/watch?v=-LMGOq_PbVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0yxVASSetmA
youtube.com/watch?v=pB24Rk5xqR4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i5's still dead. This isn't even news anymore.

If gaming is all you do, disable SMT on the 6 or 8 core parts, generally gives a 10% boost to avg/min frames and a LOT more in crap like RoTR

youtube.com/watch?v=VztYNJDsA0E&t

If Windows wasn't such garbage it would prioritize the cores.

Does Intel have anything left besides ARMA?

Oy vey

They'll always have primal.

Not that anyone even played it or ubisoft probably would have patched it.

Just set thread affinity per application, no need to disable SMT

DELET

Intel scheduler surprisingly favors power efficiency when there are a lot of threads.

Meant Microsoft.

Interesting how 6 cores are hovering around 90% usage, 8 cores no SMT would be ideal.

Emulators like cemu

The quad cores are on their way out, even Intel is throwing that shit away. Nobody should buy a quad core nowadays, if anyone absolutely needs Intel, at least wait for Coffee Lel.

1.9.0 is already more efficient to the point where high clockspeed Intel isn't a requirement

this is your daily reminder that frame-times are anti-semetic. the ADL kindly asks you to remove this post.
Thank you.

thats good

wtf bros intel can't even win in gayming anymore?

this is not happening

THIS

IS NOT

HAPPENING

What about that PS3 one? Isn't it heavy on cores?

Sir if you can just be deleting this thread I have many great offer that can be shown to you as thanks. Please to delete and then contact at [email protected] to further speak. Thanking you in advance sir.

yes

RPCS3 is the emulator I'm most excited about and that prefers more cores to single threaded performance (to a point, it obviously still runs like shit on Bulldozer chip).

it uses Vulkan and that shit is like multi threaded magic.

Coffeelake will bury AMD

JUST WAITâ„¢

>muh gaymes
Fuck off Sup Forumsedditors

Make us

Ryzen 2 will kill Intel

There are some i7 and 1800x tests around, that game I don't recall the name runs at ~15fps on the i7 and ~8fps on the 1800x.

Do we know how well TempleOS's flight sim runs on Threadripper?

It does, but it also requires good single thread performance, so Intel still performing better

youtube.com/watch?v=HwZTyhmFgJo

Perhaps you'd care to post footage of Persona 5 running better than that on an Intel CPU then.

>starts video
>priority set to real time
nigga, what

its insane how far this has come so quickly

Does this thing support THREADRIPPER?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVEN MY ORIGINAL HARDWARE DOESN'T RUN THIS WELL

>Not comparing with 7700k

Just shot your own head retard.
I5 is garbage, as same as your shitty poozen

>Ryzen struggles to match i5 even in games that use more than 4 threads

L M A O

It stutters like mad when there is something running in the background. Ryzen gives you hassle-free multitasking.

Talented programmers from a third world country, so they can live entirely off the Patreon money and work on it full time, despite it only being a couple of thousand a month (split between two people).

Russia is second world FYI

Only the 7700k is worth it for GPU.
I5 a shit.

That's insane, how will Intcels ever recover?

>It stutters like mad when there is something running in the background.

How is it that all the counter-culture nerds on Sup Forums manage to fuck up their PCs as much normies who bring their shit to the Geeksquad? Are we being advertised to or are these children legitimately incompetent?

This is the reality of even a competent person using a quad core in 2017.

>doesn't show configs
kek, nice recompiler and thread pausing, even a i5 can run like that.
youtu.be/TQKig3kW3so

he's right, though. any more recent game or other CPU intensive application will start stuttering on me once I start watching some stream and run several tabs of firefox in background
it's like early 2000s again - to enjoy a fully smooth, stutter-free gameplay/task you need to turn off anything else that may be taking up resources.

I'm willing to blame that on modern bloat fast outpacing CPU speed improvements.

>had a phenom II x4 and radeon 6950
>upgraded to an i5 4690k and gtx980
why do I only make bad decisions, Sup Forums

You mean Intel "improvements", which is to say, close to no improvements since 2011?

you forgot that the blue and green jews are not to be trusted

>It stutters like mad
I've seen no such drops in any testing.
0.1% lows show no such drops.
Seen 1 shitpost pic without any article backing it up.

But sure, render a premiere video while gaming and shit will go bad real fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=-LMGOq_PbVQ

>recompiler
Nice try pajeet. Try running it with at least 50% of that speed on interpreter on your CPOO
youtube.com/watch?v=0yxVASSetmA

I dont see how your cucks manage to shit so much your cpus like that.
Running 10 LTSB. Usually im hearing a streaming on YT same as playing BF1, usually around 120hz. There is usually 2-3 RDP running on, and excel or vs or some shit open. I really dont get what fuck you do while doing a game.
even a high core computer will suffer in gaming if you try to encode or render same time as playing no news here.

Why every retard these days believe someone is going to watch he playing dota or minecraft?

Just like Skylake-X did, huh? Can't wait to see those clockspeed regressions when it turns out moving to 6 cores isn't magically easy.

Streaming is a background load. 7700K stutters hard in these conditions, ryzen does not. Just to prove my point F A M ;)

Can you even explain the advantage of interpreter mode when any emulator with recompiler is the default? Also this is a pre-alpha emulator.

re-run the gaming benchmark with 7700K and unmodified Ryzen please

>wahh other people are using their PCs in ways i don't want them to be used wahhhhhh

Why would you want to compare a $200 cpu vs a $330 cpu?

>re-run it with a $100-$150 more expensive CPU! Then it'll be totally fair!

>implying gamers will know how to tweak ryzen for a better performance and have time to it.

>poozen
>CPOO

AMD buyers are usually intelligent enough to tinker with their CPU to optimize performance.
I noticed only mouth breathers go for Intel these days.

Say that to my 7740X

>doesn't show configs

Yes he does, retard. Try actually watching more than ten seconds before rushing to shill. And the video you posted is using the recompiler too, which you can clearly see from the object loading at the start. And, you know, fucking obviously, since it's the only way to achieve full speed on any CPU.

Nice cherrypicking of the battle and area just after it though, where even my 2600K can run it at full speed. Now show the starting area, the train station and the city running the same way on an i5. :^)

>interpreter

Nice try, Pajeet. The interpreter modes are near-useless other than getting to the menus at 2fps in certain games that won't even run on the recompiler yet.

>my 7740X
>he actually bought one
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA

>jeux
1-800-come-on-now

What kind of tweaks? The OP's image shows everything at stock. If you're talking about basic OCing, get a 1600X and leave it at stock and you'll be fine.

It's literally the same CPU in a more expensive socket. Even when considering Intel, you wasted your money.

we need to win somehow you fucking dick

Not that fag but it's not only recompiler, he clearly messed with other configs.

What point are you trying to make? Left looks sharper.

They remove the iGPU which gives more headroom for OCing

iGPU is still there, just disabled. On a 7700K it uses 0.2 watts when not active so it is literally nothing.

>paying more to have parts disabled

Nigga the i-jew is actually worse

The point is: he's using game specific hacks to improve speed and graphics, while RPCS3 team used interpreter and default settings and got a similar performance.

>what is tdp

>no FPS listed for Intel
>very likely 1-2fps
>similar performance

non-existent on Intel platforms?
Intel uses SDP...

You probably have a Ryzen, don't you? Record it running on default settings and post here so we can laugh at you.

If there's an emulator for a system that has 8 cores that runs better on a 4 core CPU that can only tell me that the emulator is horribly unoptimized pre-alpha quality. Which is pretty much what we're seeing ..

Have some news for you son: you are an idiot
Even being a intel fan i wouldnt ever buy this aberration.

I read on some shitty review site, dont remember name, that "7740K was perfect for someone who dont need extra cores but want to use all the features a big board have". Like fucking what? You pay a lot more for features you will not be able to use. Its bizarre.

Nah I have Ive-Bridge E.

>The point is: he's using game specific hacks to improve speed and graphics

you absolute fucking retard lmao. the april build running on the haswell-e system in your video doesn't even render persona's graphics properly. it's literally the opposite of what you think

holy fuck incels are so dumb kek

Intel gave it a higher TDP due to the higher base clock but that doesn't mean a whole lot for OCing. It's the same fucking CPU.

oh another intel V amd thread , good goy imma get my popcorn

I had a feeling it was something like that because left doesn't look like mush and the lighting is actually properly rendered lol. Fucking Intelcucks.

>overclocked
>that speed
kek, here is a stock i7

youtube.com/watch?v=pB24Rk5xqR4

Wait there is working PS3 emulator now? What the heck?!

>40fps more
>smooth af frametime
STRUGGELS TO MATCH
the red and orange numbers are AMD

Who actually play this piece of cancer ported from any shitty console?
There is no chance this abortion of game can run at decent settings, it seen to also locked at 60 fps

absolutely shit

it's 'working' in inverted commas, compatability is hit and miss, but development is active and progressing pretty fast.

Really makes you think

oh no , how could i lock my voltage at 1.35 and tell it to run at 4000mhz , man overclocking amd is harrrd , i need to call geeksquad

Really make me think someone uses a 1080 ti to even load this abomination of shitty game