>Net Neutrality

Explain yourself, Sup Forums.

(You)
sorry that we like fast internet, user

Things normies like:
>frogposting
>claiming other people are the normies and not themselves

explain yourself, OP.

Fuck off you rancid piece of moldy shit. And take yer shitty frog that likes it up the ass to a cliff and jump. Then die, painfully and slowly, ok?

This man supports net neutrality. How does that make you feel?

Come sit on my and find out.

>the face of net neutrality

back to (((Sup Forums))) judea worshiping kike lover

I don't give a shit, why should I?

impressed that an indian is smarter than you are

Another net neutrality supporter. Notice a pattern?

Hint: They're all billionaire low testosterone coastal cucks.

Normies do not like NN, they think they do but a bit of unmetered Netflix is enough to get them sucking corporate cock.

show me a picture of yourself

Another net neutrality shill. You really think all these freaks have your interests in mind, Sup Forums?

would bang

wonder who could be behind all these anti-NN threads

"people" like this are against net neutrality

>You really think all these freaks have your interests in mind
Am I to believe they don't, but a faceless user does?

You think Cable companies do? Shit, they care even less. All network/telecommunications companies are literally asswholes who try to "accidentally" charge you more money for services you already declined.

>trusting corrupt silicone valley shills over the market

Now, now, they would only be from SiliconE Valley if they all had implants

So you're saying I should trust jobless fuckboys from Sup Forums rather than well-respected members of society?

>jobless
>Sup Forums
unlike the degenerate, anime addicted NEETs on Sup Forums amirite

kek
Here are more

i see nothing wrong with this
at least they're not gay malnourished transgenders with buttdaddies

The (((Free Market))) is just jews you can't point a finger to, since they're an """Invisible Hand"""

nice try, shill

there are plenty of people on Sup Forums who have jobs; either as programmers/developers, IT helpdesk and other jobs related to computers and other nerd shit.

Nobody who regularly browses Sup Forums has a job (shilling for free and "redpilling" other boards doesn't count as a job). You're all degenerate fuckups who collect money from government assistance programs so you can post on a chinese cartoon forum about your obsession with black people and liberals

kill yourself

>shilling against net neutrality
>on Sup Forums
nice try

Being obsessed with liking the opposite of what normies like is very reactive. Try to build your own identity.

Besides, you and me both know that if normies suddenly all became nazis like you Sup Forums, you'd be overjoyed and go right ahead and keep being a faggy nazy. You're not fooling anyone.

Why wouldn't he? He knows very well that no regulation would lead to the death of small websites (paying customers).

>implying we shouldn't nationalise all ISPs and merge them into one government-owned public service

I bet you're an Amerifag who likes paying for healthcare, too