Has Sup Forums played TIS-100?

Has Sup Forums played TIS-100?

What did you think of it?

Fun but tedious.

If you have only basic or limited programming skills, it gets very challenging at the middle of the game. Otherwise it is fun to play and somewhat easy to get into.

I'm too fucking stupid for it, only got to the second or third program.

>Has Sup Forums played TIS-100?
yes, finished it even.
>What did you think of it?
I liked it

It's pretty fun but the line limitations on the routines fucks me up pretty bad.
I think I got to the problem where you take in a number and if its follow by 1, send it out A, if it's -1 send it out B and if it's 0 add them together and send it out C.

Couldn't figure out how to keep the routines synchronized enough.

fun, gets really difficult if you dont understand programming in general

shenzhen i/o > spacechem > infinifactory > tis-100

i'm too DUMB

>Played it. Sucked at it.
>Tried learning ARM to get the basics as well as developing a semi-useful skill. Sucked at it.
>Tried killing myself. Sucked at it.

Boring. I much preferred shenzhen io despite making much less sense.

tis, spacechem, hmr -- all these games are basically what i do on work

Having to do this FOR FREE or just for (((fun))) is preposterous.

TIS is interesting because from what i see it uses a simplified model of multi-core power efficient processor that i actually worked on a decade ago -- it was shitloads (i think the latest version of CPU had 144 cores) of small stack-based cores coordinating with each other

Please don't do this. It damages the credibility of redirecting actual video game threads to Sup Forums when you do it on Sup Forums-appropriate threads.

you /greenarray/?

OP I have money to buy only one of TIS-100 or SHENZEN I/O. Which one should I buy?

> looked it up
Ha! That's actually the same people! It was Chuck Moore's previous company.

wow that video is racist

Fun but rather then spend the time learning a fake language, learn a real one instead and do something functional.

I think the point of it is to get kids to understand how programming works

It's great. Parallel assembly is a fun and interesting concept

Shenzhen I/O, his next game, is also very fun

Runs too fast and the tooling is kind of complicated for a young noob who doesn't necessarily into formal intellgence yet.