How does your culture feel about the simple fact that I'm a tall white American with blue eyes and blonde hair that I...

How does your culture feel about the simple fact that I'm a tall white American with blue eyes and blonde hair that I can sweep literal 10/10 women off their feet from your country?

Pic related: Korean woman who only dates white men (just like all asian women hahahaahah)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/media/notnews/uglybaby.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=ntkLP26htZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How does your culture feel about the simple fact that I'm a tall white American with blue eyes and blonde hair that I can sweep literal 10/10 women off their feet from your country?

And why are you on Sup Forums?

This

hi

To remind you poor pissants your place in life to serve white american men

Yes, but why?

gook girls love tall blonde guys

its very easy to get sex in Seoul if u look like this

Because everyday you shall be reminded

depends on who you talk to about it

In short: OP is autistic

>Korean woman who only dates white men (just like all asian women hahahaahah)

Your children will look like this.

All asian women who look good have had multiple visits to a plastic surgeon for a reason.

You do realize that was fake right?
snopes.com/media/notnews/uglybaby.asp

No shit

But that doesn't change the fact that all good-looking asian women have had their features surgically altered.

Shit genes are still shit genes.

but how
all the qt asian fobs at my uni stay in their own social circles

I plan on cucking my wife with a white women. Minority women like being reminded that they are filth and get off on being called racist terms or cheated on by supieror white women.

Your first issue was being Chinese. Chinese men cant get laid.

If you were American; you could literally go up to those fob groups and carry the women away.

White women are property of the BBC, idiot.

I'm white, and like i said that's the problem
they're all too tsundere to leave their asian cliques

>I'm white

take off your proxy then chink.

anyway; you have to be aggressive. dont be beta. be the white god that they masturbate at night. take your balls, grasp them, and then go up to them and throw down some slick moves. asian men are too beta to do anything and will naturally cower in fear of glorious white man.

shut up fat boy

>I'm American

Well there goes good chunk of young women from here, no matter how good you look

I dont even know what slav shit country you live in why would I give a fuck

Microdick mad af

you can not even see your dick

Where are all these tall white blonde hair blue eyed white dragons?

All see here is creepy stout balding single men begging for sex. If these super americans exist. They arent coming here.

That's because I'm balls deep inside your mother at the moment.

>Pic related: Korean woman who only dates white men (just like all asian women hahahaahah)

Girl in the OP is a low-level kpop singer named G.NA who most recently was involved in a scandal where she took $$$ from rich Korean businessmen so they would go on 'dates' with her. You can see one of her MV below

youtube.com/watch?v=ntkLP26htZA

As usually East Asian females are the least to date outside of their race especially compared to their worldwide population. Most White men are with brown 3rd SE Asians.

>Most White men are with brown 3rd SE Asians.

This is the average "Asian" female with the average White male with them - SE Asian + Beta White male. Alpha White men dont go after Asian females.

haha, its the description how to get any women, lel
but i can understand that betas like you can get normal women

Please don't post pictures of yourself

I think real alpha man don´t care what they do, because they are alpha.
omega males like you do think all day long what other think about them or not
had an asian gf in germany. The reason she never dated asians before: their aren´t many asians in germany, and she didn´t picked her partners after race

I also went to korea for exchange. Yes, I fucked around, but in the same way as in germany. The onliest problem was to get proper girls, with good backgrounds. I sometimes felt like a neger, because all I got in clubs was trash, i hate using condoms, but with this girls...
Eventhough I saw in the eyes of come girls, that they are atrackted to me, as soon as third (korean) person got involved, they droped me like cancer.
One girl even said, she would have never imaged to hang out with foreigner. Reminded me of american movies, where a KKK girl says, ah negers can count?!

Your hair and eye color are irrelevant when it comes to attractiveness.

white boys are gross wtf are you talking about?

Savage

you actually can't

>tries to present picture as hard evidence to support claim
>gets BTFO'd
>"no shit"

you speak english worse than an average jap/gook poster

You started that other, very similar, thread didn't you?

I guarantee you're a 5' 7" Jew

oh shhhhhhhhhiiii.......