Openmailbox.org

So anyway, now they're giving one month of IMAP/SMTP access for old free accounts.

Does it work for anyone? It says wrong username/password for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

openmailbox.org/an-update-on-imap
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I tried logging in but it kept on saying that OP is a gigantic faggot

op bee tee eff oh xd lol upboat put me in le screencap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They just fucked me in the ass. Bunch of jew frogs.

Upvoted for reddit gold

indeed

Where does it say that? Motherfuckers.

openmailbox.org/an-update-on-imap

see
Also, their contact form still doesn't work. Fucking cunts.

bump

I'm still waiting to hear if someone has a working IMAP.

See this

Does anyone know how to set up forwarding / the port numbers?
I don't trust this service anymore.

>IMAP is expensive
This makes me really appreciate cock.li.
Didn't they close off registration a long time ago? Like, completely? I'd be sad if they completely killed free registration.

Also, I have an old account from 2014 or so. I guess I'll play with imap.

That's not the most intelligent way to move users to a pay per month platform. I have my account from 2014 or so, but I really don't get the point of ending IMAP, what so I can not use a mail client now? fuck them.

reasons to use email clients?
webclient seems much better.

Better integration with your system. The ability to automatically send you e-mail reports using cron from your servers. It just overall makes the e-mail experience a lot better.

thunderbird is good for beginning? or exist no-bloated win client?

Thunderbird is a good Windows client, yeah.

It's usually convenient for managing multiple mail accounts. It's available offline too if you just need to check an already received mail.

why the fuck is it still not possible to delete an account? their web client is fucking broken.

On mobile it's much comfier, don't use it on desktop though.

Can't even log in through webmail and you just know they won't respond to queries. Fuck this shit.

I'm fucking mad.

>502 Bad Gateway

Well done !

404 when you try to submit a contact form too. Complete shambles.

Their forums had been down for months. I noticed it when I started having problems with IMAP and now they don't even exist.

Openmailbox, for me, was a great experience for years. However the last 6 months (or arguably a little more) have been utter trash.

This all started when there was a breach into my email which I would defend as NOT my fucking fault. This made me distrust the service quite a bit. Then they started having intermittent server and query issues, and this went on for a while. Then they said "Down for renovation" or some shit, and here we are. Now they're going "HAHAHAHA NOW YOU HAVE TO PAY FAGGOT GET FUCKED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

I really want to stop using this shit altogether, but sadly one of the emails I used with it became somewhat of a "primary" email, so that's going to be a motherfucking hassle.

F

Sup Forums

H

>paying for email

What a fag

Can't even login with Thunderbird to download all my old emails before ditching this piece of shit