youtube.com/watch?v=uOUFKZBpFTY
youtube.com/watch?v=GFELLK8htKM
youtube.com/watch?v=9wT9XS_TvzQ
crikey.com.au/2016/06/21/coalition-will-destroy-medicare-via-private-health/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is it hard to count upside down?

>there are cunts that STILL use pieces of paper for elections

>implying it matters

We both know whoever gets elected will be overthrown by a party coup within the next two years

youtube.com/watch?v=uOUFKZBpFTY

only rudd can save us from this purgatory

Always bet on cuckbull

>be Australian
>get KHAN'D

It's stunning that even know almost ten years after Kevin '07 we're still stuck in these bickering post-Rudd politics. No vision these days. I say, we gotta stop more than just boats.

CANT

here are the results mate, I'm future
>minority liberal/katter government in power
>in 2018 scott morrison coup takes over liberal leadership losing katter support
>election called, labor wins
>2 years into labor government a leadership coup occurs

>implying Katter isnt planning a coup himself

Turnbull has won. It's now just to see if they have majority or minority government, but it's likely they will have 75-78 seats.

Either way, the NBN is dead and people on whirlpool are saying it will be privatized next year (it's run out of funding and FTTN can't attract private funding, so unless the Government wants to actually spend 56 billion on copper, it will have to either change to FTTP which won't happen, or scrap it, try to sell it off and take the remaining loss in the budget)

I don't think Turnbull will last even a few months though, he's fucking done for, Morrison or Bishop will be the next PM.

Tanya Plibersek is mai waifu

As someone with genuinely no concern about local australian issues or muh bogans or muh boats, i just can't believe this man almost became a head of state?

youtube.com/watch?v=GFELLK8htKM

youtube.com/watch?v=9wT9XS_TvzQ

This ACTUALLY became PM.

Also we have shit choices, I would rather Shorten than the fucking poncy as fuck salty ex-head of Goldman Sachs

*nods uncontrollably*

I just want to forget the last 10 years of our politics even happened desu

I vaguely remember the time we had a redhead as PM, it's like some kind of fever dream

It's amazing how much more competent she is than pretty much everyone else.

Her, Ludlam and Wilkie are by far the most intellegent and competent members of Parliament.

On RN, for the week up to the election, not one Labor MP could actually articulate how in fuck the Libs were privatizing health care, it was so fucking cringy because it had already been completely outlined through numerous reports

crikey.com.au/2016/06/21/coalition-will-destroy-medicare-via-private-health/

Yet, when they tried to get Plibersek with it, she 100% outlined every single fucking way the Libs have undermined healthcare and fucked us in the ass. It was so beautiful.

>head of state
no he almost became the head of government, head of state is the governor general appointed by government representing the Queen

and as such she's doomed to be underutilized and underappreciated by her party

>Australian politics
thank god you guys are irrelevant