Name me one single reason why shouldn't I immigrate to a better country if THEY offer me a better living conditions and...

Name me one single reason why shouldn't I immigrate to a better country if THEY offer me a better living conditions and level of life.
>2016
>being patriot of a huge shithole

Because they don't want a white nigger like you shitting up their country.

You sound like a huge leftist.

Russians are ok. Any white skin person is welcome

What's leftist about wanting a better life in capitalistic country, u mad?

there is no reason, thats why immigration needs to be controlled

and that is why they offer me to live over there?

They let muslims in too but that doesn't mean the actual population wants them.

I'm not mad, I just thought you seemed like a huge leftist.

Who "they"? You don't even know about which country I'm taking. It's not like only white countries are rich and developed.

There's no reason for you not to, it's the country's duty to judge whether or not you're going to be a positive addition to their country or a gopnik nigger. If you're the former, there's no harm.

>hurr durr foreigners come in my glorious USA and work hard while I'm sitting on my fat ass leeching from parents
>reee blame leftists

Sorry senpai I was just memeing, I have nothing against Russians.

Because nobody wants you living in their country. You should have listened in school, but you didn't because you're a fuckhead. Go back to communism, it's all you faggots were ever good at.

How come nobody wants me in a country if they literally invited me to live there?

In reality I mean the Jews obviously. Russia would be nothing without the Hebrews.

Because you're just another stupid drone who will work for less. The people in charge don't give a fuck where you're from as long as you shut up and do your job.

why are you so mad?

Lucky bastard, I hope you'll die in your commieblock as me.

Because life sucks and I'm posting on Sup Forums, why do you think?

>learn to program
>acquire exp
>move
>get paid above average wage in any cunt
simple

>i have never met a russian or eastern european

You didn't answer what's leftist about it. There is nothing leftist about what he said, you're just bogeymanning

I agree, OP. That's why I'm looking for work in China.

You're right and now is the best time since public opinion towards immigration is shifting. Good luck on your journey. Just remember Australia is FULL but I think New Zealand would be a good fit

take this cookie.

Tell this to millions of poo's coding for food.

I'm a patriot of russian poles.

That's not actually that simple. I can work abroad only because I'm qt grill with certain privileges.
If I was a russian boy in my position I'd probably off myself already. That's really really impossibel to go anywhere if you're an average Russian without extremely rich parents.

>tfw born in the USA
>only tryhards ____boos emigrate away from here
>making a good salary in a nice city surrounded by vast, beautiful, diverse, natural landscapes
>can easily find food/people from any culture

Only problem is the cities look like shit compared to Barcelona or Bern

Corporations aren't people no matter what the USA's deluded court system says.