What is the worst thing your country ever did?

What is the worst thing your country ever did?

England

Starve the Irish

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keeping the south in the union

hmmm I guess... install some dictators in south america and the middle east I guess indirectly causing europe's current situation

t. james mcclean

The Irish are white and ginger. Their suffering means nothing. I hope Ireland gets flooded with Pakis and Niggers, payback for voting brexin

Brazil killed 90% of the paraguayan male population during the paraguayan war. That is how you end an empire.

Lol you monkeys finally did something right. Good on ya.

we did nothing wrong

pinko commie faggots
this

Try to breed out the abos I guess. Meme all you like but trying to eradicate an entire group of people isn't cool.

Worst thing we did was forsake our policy of isolationism.

Meddling in worldly affairs has brought us nothing good. Should have adopted a policy of neutrality and made fat bank.

Voted for commies in 1946

dindu nuffin

>Meddling in worldly affairs has brought us nothing good.
Meddling has brought you a fuckload of cheap oil.

Not cool, but I can see why they did it, Abos are so ugly they probably though they found Satan's minions or something.

>and made fat bank

Because it's so profitable to trade with commie countries, right?

colonisation.

We should have let those savages rot in their shit.

We still hold natives in reserves where there is a suicide and drug abuse pandemic going on literally right now.

Reking Paraguay for good

We also ended up some Independence attempts by blocking good trades to certain areas, which resulted in famines and stuff for people at parts of the territory

The worst part about starving the Irish is you didn't finish the fucking job

Put russians in concentration camps...

haha

the irish famine is a myth, the great majority of the "deads" just migrated in the usa

Double trips respectably checked

cheers m8

Putting Bolivar in charge. And ignoring the commies in the 50s because they ended up forming their own armed guerrilla groups.
With commies you lose even if you win.

>worst thing finland has ever done is a good thing
wot? haven't you like genocided the sami or some other shit like that?

Exist

He said your country, not yourself personally.

northern ireland
exist

Killed native Americans and put them into reserves where the shoot heroin and suffer through poverty.

>imblie russia dindu nuffin

Swedun
>No series we dindu
>we swedun, we would never hurt
>We killed a bunch of russian PoWs in the mid 1600s for no reason, that was pretty shitty.
>We extracted a bunch of estonians and latvians to the USSR in the mid 40s for no known reason. (They were all murdered as soon as they got there)
>We totally didnt support the Nazis during the war and then suddenly changed sides as they started to loose.

No, we are making our biggest mistake signing that peace deal rn

breeding/exporting more diseases/pollution/promiscuity/criminals/fugitives all over the planet!

Aussie bants, goddamn

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising

Think again, this was pretty bad, and it was post-WW2. But thanks for keeping the US from being the uncontested most dickish cunt on earth.

That might be the most accurate post that I have ever seen on Sup Forums

you guys were vikings, raiding villages and killing innocents in the IX century is probably the shittiest things you did.

Nice K/D

Fuck off idiot.

Why are flips all so promiscuous?

That is true, we pretty much raped the whole of western Europe just for the sake of acting like niggers (aka getting cash & hoes)

loled but seriously it didn't happen, it's just Anglophobic propaganda

>starve
>give all your food away anyway

its their own fault.

Abusive "residential schools" that were for aboriginal people. And most are required to live in specific "reserves" or else they lose their status as aboriginals. Our system inspired the apartheid in South America.

No wonder everyone hate Sweden.

We created Slovakia

>Our system inspired the apartheid in South America.
Don't you mean South Africa?
Also are there reserves even up in the north where the native population is the majority? I've read that they're given lots of free reign up there.

Americans already have a fuckload of oil on their own soil:
>Proven oil reserves in the United States were 33.4 billion barrels (5.31×109 m3) of crude oil as of the end of 2013, excluding the Strategic Petroleum Reserve. The 2013 reserves represent a 75% increase in proved reserves since 2008. The Energy Information Administration estimates US undiscovered, technically recoverable oil resources to be an additional 198 billion barrels.
>The United States has the largest known deposits of oil shale in the world, according to the Bureau of Land Management and holds an estimated 2.175 trillion barrels (345.8 km3) of potentially recoverable oil.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves_in_the_United_States

the funny thing is that your now getting raped by niggers.
fucking karma

Our priests raped native children

>That is true, we pretty much raped the whole of western Europe just for the sake of acting like niggers (aka getting cash & hoes)
No, that was the Vikings from the areas which we today know as Denmark and Norway. The Vikings from what is now Sweden went to Eastern Europe, not Western Europe.

....... That's my fetish.

joining allies

oh my god. noone in the states would take that statue seriously. not even irish people.

Allowing Peronism to exist instead of going full european

Also maybe that Paraguay thing, but is was mostly brazil

Knut was from a Norway.

open a book

nigs have to steal, wether they have or not have stuff

its called kleptomania, its the incesant urge to be a nigger and ruin countries

Which is perfectly in line with what I said. It was Vikings from the territories of modern Norway and Denmark who raided Western Europe. Swedish Vikings went east.

> Not giving monoculture niggers food is our fault
t. """"""north"""""" irish

I think their game is to save up their own reserves while waiting for everyone else to deplete theirs, then sell their own oil to the rest of the world at extortionate prices.

Letting women vote

Phillipines

They want to use everyone else's oil first.

i mean yes, of course. it was a joke m8. theyre less niggers and more kikes. except jews do things undercover, ameriturds ru(i)n things in the open and say its for sake of love and peace and happiness of the world

Not killing enough commies

you realise ireland had no autonomy right

the second balkan war

good thing its not in the states then
please enlighten me on how you would feed your family of 12 on an acre of completely bollocks land while having no money and living in a wattle and daub hut
monoculture was the anglo-irish's fault for using all the best land for cattle

No, in that regard all we did was force the Sami to learn Finnish in schools instead of Sami. Apparently also some of their lands were taken even though they currently own large swathes of Lapland. They're indistinguishable from regular Finns in terms of their appearance.

We don't even need that oil we've got so many clean alternatives we're just sitting on because money.

>be pinofaggot
>try to kill everybody who thinks different
>kill education
>get the country full of flaites
>asking himself how could this happen
>repeat

la historia de la derecha en chile

We elected Trudeau

we sieged king's landing during the 90's

We let Canada continue to exist as a joke

The dictatorship of 1967-1974. Meme all you like but it directly caused the rise of the extremist left. It's still a meme to be an extremist leftist now just because "muh dictatorship, never again".

Crush the Paris Commune.

Not accept Napoleon's brother as our rightful king.

You unironically did this? Holy shiet, what a pathetic people.

The weaks shall have no solace.

Continuation war.

Okay, I'm not schooled enough to say if it was ultimately avoidable or not, but it didn't really pay off in any way.

1. We let the Slavs to immigrate here.
2. Didn't genocide them afterwards.

revolt against the french, obliterate all possibility to be advanced one day.

LOL we had worse shit happen in India. You guys were evil mofos

Actually you invented concentration camps, which was arguably worse because people who actually mattered died.

we were here first mongol

not genociding the moros
not genociding the commies
not erasing native dialects

>England
>Starve the Irish
and Afrikaners

>What is the worst thing your country ever did?
Didn't cut the murmansk line in 1941 and let hundreds of thousands of russians live

Electing a literal communist in the year 2016

Lost both wws

probably something in the middle ages? idk...

also buying jew gold from the germans in ww2 and only returning a little part of it.

not dropping a bomb on tokyo

Losing N.America
Colonizing African shitholes
Killing nobles

We were pretty tame in comparison to all other countries.
We never genocided anyone, we never starved anyone, never bombed anyone, never mutilated the hands of anyone... I think the worse thing we did was Brazil, and even that is debatable when Spain comes around and ups it with a couple of Mexicos...

directly? the great yennocide of turks following the balkan wars
indirectly? weakening the byzantines allowing for the turks to gain a foothold in the balkans

Poland
I dont know

Losing at Trafalgar and not invading Ongland

>portugal
>tame