/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Gearbest Deals Pastebin Updated Daily
pastebin.com/2fLw8S88

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user picks up a cheap Chinese laser engraver from a carboot sale • AliExpress app refuses to show lewd products, not just for Germany but for everyone • Some autism goes down about a mousepad coupon, mods quickly cleaned up the place (thanks for that)
• user has new $1 mousepad arrive • user is tempted by cheap Moomin phone cases • MagicTrickAnon back with yet another webm of his Chinese magic • Sometimes coupons are restricted to specific product, so if it's for a blue so-and-so then it can't be the grey one • user is addicted to chink shit • Chinese tourists arrested for doing Hitler salute while in Germany • user is happy with his FX-Audio DAC-X6 • This controller is terrible according to this user while his is fine • New haul from user some SD2Vita adapters and a desk lamp • user gets a copy Tamagotchi Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/AnimeTIGER-BUNNY-Soft-Butt-3D-Silicon-Mouse-Pad-Mat-Wrist-Rest-11-UK-/252452664897?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_495562.html
pastebin.com/2fLw8S88
banggood.com/11annv/11annv.html?utmid=2001
audiobudget.com/product/Baseus/EL-01
aliexpress.com/item/ORICO-2600mAh-External-Battery-Pack-Portable-Aluminum-Power-Bank-for-iPhone-iPad-Xiaomi-Samsung-LG-Android/32803705864.html?
aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrivel-Xiaomi-Mijia-Metal-Sign-Pen-MI-Pen-0-5mm-Signing-Pen-PREMEC-Smooth-Switzerland/32813578997.html?
aliexpress.com/item/1set-10pair-25cm-Hotel-eco-friendly-Bamboo-wooden-Chopsticks-Chopsticks-Food-Sticks-Household-Mildew-Tableware-Disinfection/32774610716.html?
aliexpress.com/item/ORICO-Headphone-Case-Bag-Portable-Earphone-Earbuds-Hard-Box-Storage-for-Memory-Card-USB-Cable-Organizer/32816195454.html?
aliexpress.com/item/~/32683675566.html
kickstarter.com/projects/koalajoey/djin-the-wallet-perfected
aliexpress.com/item/~/32448494642.html
s.aliexpress.com/MRZFvqqq
s.aliexpress.com/AFvEziYR
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mijia-Smart-Shoes-Fashionable-High-Good-Value-Design-Replaceable-Smart-Chip-Waterproof-IP67-Phone/32803029471.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Xiaomi-MiJia-QiCycle-Bike-Tricycle-Scooter-12-Inch-for-Children-Yellow-Color-Slide-bicycle-Dual-Use/2338199_32816497926.html
de.aliexpress.com/store/product/2017-air-mens-running-shoes-cushioning-breathable-Massage-Sneakers-for-male-sport-shoes-new-male-athletic/2058020_32795683506.html
aliexpress.com/item/Padieoe-Genuine-Cow-Leather-Wallet-Luxury-Brand-Credit-Card-Holder-Fashion-Designer-Men-Bank-Card-Holder/32725472805.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Fucking new thread 2seconds after i posted

I was able to found acoustic foam for 5$/mq (5$/10 sqft) on my local ebay.

Density doesn't matter and anytying >=1cm depth is fine.
Is there anything better in terms of cost on aliexpress or similar chink websites?

>inb4 brainlets tell me i dont understand acoustics like last time i asked, even though they cant possibly know my use case

What are you waiting on from China kiddo?

What's your "use case", faggot retard?

Reducing the RT60 of 50 of 100x100x100 cm boxes (so 300 1mq panels), with thin plywood enclosures for frequencies above 1200hz by any measurable amount whatsoever. These are my *exact* requirements. Let's hear why this won't work, ``friend''.

>yfw you started this whole $1 mouse pad shit

Need something like this but with a better looking character
ebay.com/itm/AnimeTIGER-BUNNY-Soft-Butt-3D-Silicon-Mouse-Pad-Mat-Wrist-Rest-11-UK-/252452664897?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

>Swedish Band
So... who cucked who?

Björn realised the joys of boipucci

>by any measurable amount whatsoever
Top fucking kek. I don't know what the fuck you're doing, but I'm sure it will be a huge success, retard.

post ur cutes, anons c:

It's already working fine, thanks for the concern. Panels are a plus and will be installed only in 50 of the 100 boxes I have.

What

See user 50 of those boxes don't even need panels!!1

Do you trap lolis in there and record their cries for help?

the cute little thing u recently purchased!

What is a good and cheap gamepad for android in aliexpress? I've been looking but all controllers look bad

>Make the news everytime I buy anything

(^_^;)
$2 for this lol

Small percussions controlled via a VSTi and an atmini in each box, used by 3 mockup engineers with a 1khz hipass and support from orchestral tool's kontakt percussion lib. Everything is controlled by a server running a RT linux kernel on centos 7.

fucking brainlets

u fukin post hakase again im tracing ur ip and calling my dad, hes FBI agent james comey and hes not afraid to testify before congress about ur sorry ass

This quad is currently $70 with coupon MJXGB3:

gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_495562.html

Looks like good value at that price. Can lift a GoPro.

Sounds like a waste of time user. Why don't you get a nice girlfriend?

(You)

>some autist out there is paying another autist for absolutely ridiculous autistic projects
w-e-w

because i never found a cute trap and because i actually have fun making music and i even get paid sometimes

user, it's not even music. Stop deluding yourself.

great pic

qt user c:

Desu they can see your sack

Pastebin updated.
pastebin.com/2fLw8S88

Today's deals include AMD graphics cards and a Star Wars BB-8 helicopter.

What sack

banggood.com/11annv/11annv.html?utmid=2001
Banggood 11th anniversary stuff.

>chinkshit graphics cards
Good thing there's also a deal on fire alarms.

IR remote repeater(22 days and counting) and fork connector
These electrical connectors are so cheap, local reseller sells them at unbelievably high price

nice deals homo

>XXXL
Hahaahhahahahaha

What's this?

>referral codes and ebegging

The ugreen desk stand for my phone arrived today

Very well made, no wiggling in the hinge, it has little rubber strips on the bottom as well as where the phone sits.

10/10 would order again

stinky lil cat user!

Are any chink emulation consoles good?
I wanna get some knock off older consoles where emulation is "good enough" for say GBA/Snes and possibly PS1. Tho im not sure if its worth it and i should just buy a mod each console with everdrives

There's not a single referral code in there. Look again.

Audiobudget reviewed those Baseus earphones:
audiobudget.com/product/Baseus/EL-01

theres an instruction to obtain referral codes elsewhere
>hurr durr its not advertising if you hide it behind a proxy

>audiobudget.com/product/Baseus/EL-01
still no eiaosi x6 review, it's like he hates sound

Just got my Redmi Note 4X and for those who's thinking of buying them, don't.

It's shit.

Could've bought something better. That's what I get for listening to /csg/

That's what you get for going with an underpowered Snapdragon SD625.

I'm currently waiting on these:
>aliexpress.com/item/ORICO-2600mAh-External-Battery-Pack-Portable-Aluminum-Power-Bank-for-iPhone-iPad-Xiaomi-Samsung-LG-Android/32803705864.html?
>aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrivel-Xiaomi-Mijia-Metal-Sign-Pen-MI-Pen-0-5mm-Signing-Pen-PREMEC-Smooth-Switzerland/32813578997.html?
>aliexpress.com/item/1set-10pair-25cm-Hotel-eco-friendly-Bamboo-wooden-Chopsticks-Chopsticks-Food-Sticks-Household-Mildew-Tableware-Disinfection/32774610716.html?

And I bought this Orico Case just because it's the same style and the meme case I have, but its slightly bigger so I could possibly fit more shit inside of it
>aliexpress.com/item/ORICO-Headphone-Case-Bag-Portable-Earphone-Earbuds-Hard-Box-Storage-for-Memory-Card-USB-Cable-Organizer/32816195454.html?

Neat.

Links?

Z U K
U
K

>Just got my Redmi Note 4X
Prove it

I already threw it away, I was so disgusted.

This Readeel finally came. Looks p. good and it's cheap.

aliexpress.com/item/~/32683675566.html

Now in the market for a hard case wallet, something like the Djin, but you know, chinky. Leads? General searches give me nothing.
kickstarter.com/projects/koalajoey/djin-the-wallet-perfected

In other news
>have been using EC Technology 1800mah powerbank for a trip
>also p. good

aliexpress.com/item/~/32448494642.html

>octopus thing
s.aliexpress.com/MRZFvqqq
Thanks to the user who linked these a few weeks ago

>heterosexual icon cat fridge magnet bottle opener
s.aliexpress.com/AFvEziYR

Get a clip for your phone and use a Dualshock 3.

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mijia-Smart-Shoes-Fashionable-High-Good-Value-Design-Replaceable-Smart-Chip-Waterproof-IP67-Phone/32803029471.html

>he hasn't got smart shoes

>botnet shoes
no thx

Nice watch, too bad it's too big for my manlet wrists

T H I C C

not everyone wants your sweet sweet referral link rupees, some people just don't want this place to get ruined by marketing cunts like you anymore than it already is

Of all the things ruining /csg/ at the moment Comfy is one that bothers me the least. I'd be happier if the Zuk shill and his "underpowered SD625" meme was banned, it's like a joke that outstayed its welcome by 4 months.

Currently on shit train wi-fi and can't bother to load up the bloated ali mobile site. What do these actually do? Do they calculate your steps or something?

>Only things I want is allowed
>Others with different opinions should be banned

Cute one, kid. What's the matter? Having problems shilling for Xiaomei?

When the Zuk Z2 was discontinued and skyrocketed in price the meme should have stopped. It's not even a good recommendation anymore due to the price. It's like a sad meme some autist can't drop. I wonder if we'll still be dealing with Zuk Z2 shilling in 2018 and beyond.

If India was range banned from Sup Forums I bet we'd see a lot less of that garbage.

I don't actually know and the listing doesn't make it clear. They look pretty nice though and I need new shoes so I'm thinking of getting them just to freak people out by telling them I have xiaomi shoes.

Can you put a sim card in the shoes? I feel I'm not botnet enough.

You can't ban memes like Zuk, Eiaosi or that keyboard faggot. Anyone starved of attention can post them and as long as retards keep giving them (you)s they will continue to do it. Fortunately it's really fucking easy to just ignore them. Its harder to ignore he effects of someone sockpuppeting the fuck out of threads to steer discussion towards the chinese etailer with the best gibs program

That's because you use this general for what it's intended and not constant shitposting and affiliate posting like ComfyReviews, AwfulReviews, DirtyReviews, whatevernameijustpulledoutofmyASSReviews, Zuk shill, Doogee shill, at least 3 separate Xiaomi shills, AntiComfyAutismGuy, and JamesDonkeyKeyboardGuy.

>Pajeet
Hello comfy!

>ugreen
When will Chinese products get a better reputation among normies like Japanese stuff did way back?

>xiaomi
>shilling

excuse me xiaomi is wholy deserving of its popularity thanks to hot products like this one

aliexpress.com/store/product/Xiaomi-MiJia-QiCycle-Bike-Tricycle-Scooter-12-Inch-for-Children-Yellow-Color-Slide-bicycle-Dual-Use/2338199_32816497926.html

It's spam you fucking moron. Easy to ban, especially when it's the same person posting it like the donkeycock faggot.

They already do. Most people already know that every smartphone is made in Foxconn China. Apple, Samsung etc. Cheap Chinese products will always get a bad reputation. I'm just glad the western middle men are now being cut out since they added literally nothing except for boosting the price 500%

When they start getting brand recognition. If shitty and good products are both sold as generic electronics brand 12043, nobody will bother to keep track. If ugreen actually sold ugreen stuff directly in the west, even normalfags would catch on pretty quickly.

How terrible does your life have to be for this to be considered fun.

Hint: the guy you're responding to is the Zuk shill. He always sockpuppet defends himself. You can spot it because he immediately starts raving about "Xiaomi shills" for about 30 posts before his meds kick in whenever anybody says the Zuk might be an ancient meme.

Here's a tip. Stop giving him fucking attention and (You)'s

I'm looking for a card holder which holds 3+ cards, plus folded cash and most importantly, is very slim. Is it worth looking on Chinese sites? Any recommendations on wallets?

Is anybody here using one of these intellimouse explorers from ali? Are they good?

It's also pretty tiresome if you actually want to help out an user but haven't kept up with dumb shit like the underpowered meme. So you end up giving lengthy feedback on an item when the person asking for it didn't care in the first place.

CRAZY HORSE LEATHER
R
A
Z
Y

de.aliexpress.com/store/product/2017-air-mens-running-shoes-cushioning-breathable-Massage-Sneakers-for-male-sport-shoes-new-male-athletic/2058020_32795683506.html

how come they're this expensive? doesn't feel very chink-shopping.
and best case if they're too small is to sell em on ebay for maybe 20.

think I'll just go and buy offline like a normie

Not memeing here, if you want to actually discuss chink shit do it in the /csg/ discord. All the bad rap it gets is from the aforementioned shitposters I think because whenever I ask for help or talk chink shit there's always someone there who helps out or has feedback. This general was lost to the shitposters long ago.

like this?
aliexpress.com/item/Padieoe-Genuine-Cow-Leather-Wallet-Luxury-Brand-Credit-Card-Holder-Fashion-Designer-Men-Bank-Card-Holder/32725472805.html

Who here enjoying their Xiaomeme Note 4?
>Official LineageOS available
>First to get MIUI9
>Based battery life
>Less than $150

Best chinkphone under $200

Bought a 4 Prime because I wanted a smaller phone. I hope it it'll get an official lineage too but I honestly doubt it. Going by the posts on the MIUI forums, it'll take ages to get the new version of that as well. I feel a tiny bit chinked.

Mine rocked up last week, digging it so far. Upgrading from a beaten to fuck galaxy s4, so I don't have super high standards, but it's a phone that does phone things well and looks good doing it.
On a side note, fingerprint reader is my favourite gimmick ever.

Thanks for the (you)s, friend. Epic and insightful comment, my friend. Really what /csg/ is all about.

^^^This

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

I have chinese blue switches AULA
if you type a lot I would recommend against
they feel heavy to press
if its not daily typing 10+ pages of shit then its fine
I just know that my next buy will be aimed and switches with lighter trigger
and that I wont ever return to full size keyboard, TKLs is the way to go

Thank you :^)

The Doogee shill is the worst. I bought one of their phones earlier this year and it stopped turning on after a week, AND it arrived with dead pixels.

what should i get with a $5 gift card on ebay

also have a 20% off ebay coupon up to $50 off