Why does Trump have more support inside of Israel than any other country in the world, including the US?

Why does Trump have more support inside of Israel than any other country in the world, including the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc
navytimes.com/story/military/crime/2015/07/29/navy-engineer-sentenced-for-mishandling-classified-material/30862027/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/06/giuliani_i_profoundly_disagree_with_fbis_decision_not_to_indict_hillary_a_no-brainer.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His daughter married a Jew?
Israelis don't go to America illegaly?
He plans on 'bombing the shit out' of the Muslims?

more evidence of how fuggin based he is

CANNOT WAIT FOR LORD TRUMP TO BE MY KING HALLELULIAH!!!!!

International jews hate him
Zionists jews like him

I was going to vote for Trump, but if Israel supports him I can't vote for him now. Guess I'm not voting this year

Obama and Netinyahu have a pretty strained relationship, with Netinyahu being insistent on US support, while Obama wants to focus on building relations with Iran, which would not be in Israels interest. Donald Trump would be the opposite of that.

>Sup Forums on suicide watch

He's redpilled, they said. He's the only candidate who can protect us from multiculturalism, they said.

Sup Forums is only Nazi tier when it suits them. There's plenty of pro-Israel Sup Forums posters who dislike media Jews, but are ok with Israel because they kill Muslims

I imagine it's the same reason he has quite a bit of support in India: his hardline stance on Islam.

Because he dislikes Muslims and vehemently supports Israel and likes Jews in general, his own daughter converted ffs.

>There are still people who seriously believe Trump has a chance

Why do you keep spamming this? Trump is already pretty ahead in the polls

Why not Hillary? She's advocated for war against Iran in the recent past, and Trump has spoken out in favor of the two state solution.

Trump absolutely has a chance.

Hillary is probably the best choice in the long term unfortunately, but Trump would be amazing if simply for the butthurt he'd cause. I'd be Brexit x 5 levels of asspain

>Wanting to give up stability so you can post memes

Not even Australia is this much of a shitposter.

Clinton has led in 39 of 40 national polls since the beginning of June. Trump is behind in the average of all polls in every single swing state.

Did you honestly think you could say something so blatantly false and not get called out on it?

What the nigger fuck? He's behind in pretty much every poll.

I can't see Hillary winning anymore after the FBI thing.

They didn't indict her, but Comey basically stood on stage for 15 minutes and called her a monstrous retard and a liar. Basically everyone knows that if it wasn't Hillary she would be in jail right now, and that isn't a good thing when like 70% of people polled found her to be untrustworthy even before the conference.

I'll reserve total judgement until after the convention when the Dems are stuck with Hillary to see how Trump ultimately handles this, but I can't see how she can win anymore, especially given the mountains of ammunition the Trump people were sitting on even before this.

I'm embarrassed by how willfully ignorant you are. And I don't think you have the self-respect to admit when you're wrong, so you'll just stay silent like a dimwitted asshole the night of the election.

Clinton is within margin of error in nearly every state that actually decides the election, which is miserable news considering that Trump has had a really terrible like 2 months.

Clinton not being in a clear lead even while Trump is bumbling along is basically a disaster, and this FBI thing isn't going to make it any better.

Great analysis user, I can see how wrong I was and am now a #ShillForHill

Literally the only thing that mattered from the FBI investigation is that no charges were filed. Regardless of what the outcome turned out to be, everyone already knew the email thing was a dumb thing to do. The needle didn't move even one iota from the outcome.

Back up your assertions with concrete evidence you fucking nigger. Spoiler: you can't.

>Literally the only thing that mattered from the FBI investigation is that no charges were filed

youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc

Trump is underperforming Romney in almost every state of any consequence and Clinton is overperforming 2012 Obama in most of them. Trump is also polling lower with college educated whites than any Republican nominee in history.

Statistics are fun.

That's great user, and he's still within margin of error.

Are you retarded? The only thing that would have had a notable effect on the election cycle was an indictment. The overwhelming majority of people already thought the email handling was wrong on numerous levels. Nothing Comey said changed that. It only confirmed what everyone already believed.

I wouldn't mind going to Sup Forums and Sup Forums to watch the meltdown if Hillary wins.

It's not an assertion it's an opinion, Mr. Autism.

6% is not within the margin of error.

So it's an opinion not backed up by any measurable evidence while actually being countered by measurable evidence. Neato.

Glad to know you speak for the entire country so I can realize how wrong I am.

Surely ads running with the FBI director calling out Hillary's blatant lies will just be a waste of time and everyone should just accept that everyone else doesn't care.

Daily reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with zionism

> he thinks the fact that Trump is losing North Carolina is a good sign for his campaign

You really don't know anything about basic electoral college strategy.

>Not even Australia is this much of a shitposter.
Oh yes we are
>5 different PMs in 5 years
>Latest PM banks on Aussies wanting stability to stay in power
>Everyone votes in a hung parliament :^)
Good work lads.

This is about margin of error you literal nigger

>he has quite a bit of support in India
I haven't heard about this

Still better than hillary at least.

In 2012 Obama...
Won Pennsylvania by 5.38%
Won Florida by 0.88%
Won Ohio by 2.98%
Won Virginia by 3.88%
Lost North Carolina by 2.04%
Lost Georgia by 7.82%
Won New Hampshire by 5.58%

Trump is doing worse than that even just in Florida is a huge red flag.

What's keeping the Aussie economy afloat atm? Is mining still going strong?

The real election is about the electoral college you dense nigger. Running up the margin in Texas or California doesn't mean a fucking thing. Only a few states matter and Trump has polled behind in literally all of them (with polling so far) consistently. There is no fucking way to spin that as a good sign for his campaign. And margin of errors within the normal range you expect them to be (maybe 2-5%) only apply to individual polls, not inclusive averages. Averages have much lower margins of error.

It doesn't matter anyways.
The manufactures for the voting machines donate to the clinton foundation.
She would win even if she was a corpse.

The point is that Hillary's lead over Trump has been miniscule in the states that matter while Trump has been at the low point of his entire campaign, and until recently Hillary at the top of hers.

If you're running the Clinton campaign you would expect her lead to be larger than languishing within the margin of error with a little over 4 months to go.

>polling months ahead of the actual election matters
Keep eating up that mainstream media fodder you fucking sheep

Thanks for your contribution to the thread, Jesse Ventura.

If you're the Trump campaign (or rather an intelligent observer of it), you're in fucking panic mode that you're losing every single swing state and a place like NC, which should be a gimme.

>Averages have much lower margins of error.
Not when the polls themselves have moderate to large margins of error and take place several months before the election, captain retard.

Hence why Romney isn't president right now.

Keep lying to yourself you dog shit nigger. I genuinely hope you kill yourself when you get proven wrong and the evidence told you that all along.

Jokes on you, if that was an insult it was lost on me.

You are literally ignoring the objective mathematical facts of how polling and averages in general work.

>I literally cannot stop sucking cocks: the post
End yourself

Your entire argument hinges on 100% ignoring all available evidence.

>"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now." - James B. Comey, FBI Director

“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

TRANSLATION: She’s guilty but we won’t prosecute.

“To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences.”

TRANSLATION: If you did this, you would be in prison.

This is criminal. He is saying that there is not equal treatment in this case.

ironic isn't it?
navytimes.com/story/military/crime/2015/07/29/navy-engineer-sentenced-for-mishandling-classified-material/30862027/

Peasants have one set of rules, elites have theirs.

>Only 61%
he's always shilling for Israel, what else does he need to gain support from Jews?

Provide some alternative arguments backed by data.

They work by providing a snapshot in time of opinion and not an end-be-all determination of the final result.

The data provided had Hillary with a small to moderate lead at the best point in her campaign while Trump was at his worst.

But you're right, Brexit will never win because the polls just don't support it.

>Is mining still going strong?
lol no.

That's why our dollar is worth 0.73 now compared to 1.10 USD a few years ago. There are still lots of ongoing projects though, and Aus is a proper diversified developed economy. Our interest rate is set at 1.75 while it's near 0 or even negative in plenty of other developed countries.

Nothing in any of those statements is new or surprising to anyone. Hence, the needle didn't move. It's been clear for months that it was indictment or bust.

The Brexit polls were exactly tied the day before the vote.

>Hence, the needle didn't move
This happened yesterday.

So what you're saying that that the snapshot of available evidence counts for less than your personal feelings. Got it.

Tied with neither reaching majority support, and this isn't the day before the vote, nor was it tied on the day of.

It means that the data changes every day/week/month, and assuming it won't based on the fact that it was X before it was Y and nobody has spoon fed you some numbers to assuage your autism is basically retarded.

Betting markets (i.e. people with a direct and actual financial stake in the outcome) have Clinton as a roughly 74% favorite to win. Those markets absorb more news and factors in the election cycle than anything else. Everything is accounted for and that's where they've placed the odds.

Nobody ever said it won't change you illiterate dickstain. Everyone else said "based on the available evidence". If said evidence changes, then the statement of what the evidence indicates will change.

Betting markets rely on the exact same information everyone else has.

ITT: People that don't know how campaigns are run.

That shouldn't really surprise anyone I guess. This is a reddit-tier echo chamber of stupidity.

I don't give a flying fuck about any of that shit because it's all going to change every single hour of every single day of every single week, and placing a concrete assessment of the final result based on the available information is as ass backward as it can get because that's not how polling works, has worked, or ever will work, especially 4 months before an election.

That's what Sanders supporters said.

Except that their calculations (meaning what bettors do resulting in the odds to move) fluctuate much more sensitively than anything else. The tiniest bits of election news that you don't even hear about in the media except perhaps in passing will still shift the betting market lines.

Rudy says he would, and could, indict Clinton based on what Comey provided

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/06/giuliani_i_profoundly_disagree_with_fbis_decision_not_to_indict_hillary_a_no-brainer.html

Bernie BTFO of Clinton in Michigan or some shit when the polls had her at 99% chance to win, and those are the states that Trump is going after.

Totally meaningless until the week of the election.

So again, to be clear, you're saying that your feelings matter more than measurable evidence.

Just want to make sure everyone understands how anti-intellectual that is. You draw conclusions based on available evidence. You revise and refine those conclusions as new evidence becomes available. That's how reality works.

You are intentionally ignoring how those models worked. You're also ignoring that Sanders lost by much wider than expected margins in a number of large states. You're a cherry-picking cunt.

We got it, your emotional reactions matter more than real evidence. Move along.

Okay, real talk for a moment, lads.

Nobody actually gives a fuck. And I know nobody gives a fuck.

Clinton should be going to jail. It's clear beyond reasonable doubt she violated all sorts of laws. But she also knows nobody will stage a protest. Nobody's going to throw Molotov cocktails because some white basic bitch broke the law. That's her weapon: your--as in the usa's sum total--complacency. Complacency with the ultra-rich getting away with all but literal murder, complacency with a plutocracy that bought the last election five years ago, and complacency with a tilted scale that always favours the established elite.

You nor anyone else will do jack shit about this. You're afraid to rock the boat because, actually, Americans have it pretty good compared to China or Africa or whereverthefuck. You're just angry because there's a double standard. Anyone else would be fired, this is a fact, and anyone else would at least fucking stand trial, but she won't. But, the average americain will not do anything about it. You all don't actually care that much. To do something, you'd jeopardize your job, your future, your family. You'd actually have to risk national--probably global--embarrassment. You won't do it. You all will shitpost on 4chinz about how Clinton is a scumbag and Trump is, to be polite, non-viable. Nothing will come of it.

In fact a grand total of fucking nothing will be done. Americans care about three things: Guns, freedom of speech, freedom of commerce. If Clinton had explicitly (key word here, pay attention lads, explicitly does not mean "implied in a weasely press release") violated one of these, she'd be going to court. Not because your owners give a shit, but because they want to quell you for another decade. Your system's rigged, your politicians are all crooked, your police are scantly better than the Mafia. And not one of you will do a single fucking thing to stop her or anyone else.

Why is everyone arguing about what the polls say? Trump is beating Hillary in double digits for the white vote but ofc losing because of minorities
That doesn't take into account that most niggers won't get off their lazy arses to actually vote

I'm drawing my conclusion based on how I think the data is going to change over the coming months, as it always does and always will.

Relying on the data as it stands is a monstrous mishandling of what even the pollsters always state as "LE JUST A SNAPSHOT IN TIME", because it relies utterly and totally on it not changing, which is wrong and stupid because it will because it does because it always has and always will.

Just sitting back and saying, "Heh, these unenlightened normies think that this can't happen in half a year because right now when I asked people they said it probably wouldn't maybe unless something changes which it might. Pssh, I'm just too smart for their tiny minds to even comprehend.", is as big an intellectual miscarriage as you can conceive in this instance.

The betting markets don't work the way you seem to think they work.

You can make money off them at every step of the way, and not just at the final result, so people are constantly shorting and making a buck at every single instance, many cashing out long before the results become clear because then the markets solidify and become unprofitable unless you had your bets in ahead of time.

The vast majority of similar cases were not prosecuted. Petraeus got prosecuted because he intentionally (the key be knowledge & intent) passed militarily classified material to a woman he was fucking. And he was caught on tape at the time saying he knew it was illegal as he was doing it.

>His daughter married a Jew?
chelsea clinton is too

The white vote is like 70-74% of the electorate too.

> I'm drawing my conclusion based on how I think the data is going to change over the coming months
> I think
You just directly admitted to basing your ENTIRE argument on shit you're making up.

>the key be knowledge & intent
Intent is meaningless because the statue makes clear there are applications for intent, and applications for gross negligence.

Also, they destroyed evidence in such a way that it can never EVER be recovered, which can be used to prove intent more strongly than in almost any gross negligence case there will ever be.

>israelis
>illegal in the USA

Theyre born with dual citizenship and a 500 dollar gift card for Bally's.

Trump is performing the same or worse among whites compared to Romney, particularly college educated whites, among whom he's doing worse than any Republican candidate in history. And he's simultaneously doing worse among minorities than Romney while also facing a less white electorate than Romney. All three of those are bad signs for his campaign.

Comey explicitly laid out why it wasn't *gross* negligence. If you don't like it, take that up with him.

Comey spent the first 15 minutes making exactly the case for gross negligence, and it's also not the job of the FBI to move to indict, it's the job of the DOJ, which is already clearly in the tank for Clinton, hence why Comey said that others in the same circumstance as Clinton wouldn't necessary get away with it.

It's not a long speech and it takes maybe a 5th grader to comprehend what he says, so you don't have an excuse here.

Israel is nationalist.
They support the US doing anything that makes it strong so long as that strength can be used to help Israel.
They're not a fan of multiculturalism.
Which is why a lot of media and communist/Marxist tier jews aren't on the same page as the holy land.

The minority vote is unreliable, at best, and only became a thing because of Obama, but Clinton isn't black and isn't going to get the same turnout as he did.

Notice how the youth vote meme is dead this year too? Because they don't give a flying fuck about Clinton and won't be exploited by the Democrats all across the media.

As much as I like Trump and would love to see him win, Hilldogs already bought the election. Our last, best hope was FBI getting shit done, and Obama but a stop to that. Though if my fellow Sup Forumsacks really do dig up something good from the Clinton foundation there may still be hope for man.

>TFW FBI posts on Sup Forums and enlists the aid of frog worshiping nazis in unraveling a real Jewish conspiracy.

No, he said it was negligent. He explicitly said it wasn't grossly negligent.

Cool. More feelings. Really useful.

The shitposting industry

No, he spent the first 15 minutes explaining the criteria for gross negligence and ended by saying this case didn't meet the criteria.

He said it was "extremely careless", and if you don't think potentially exposing the most secret of classified information to anyone that can get at it isn't grossly negligent then you must be retarded, because that sort of information is what our entire national security apparatus is built upon, and should it become compromised then so does our ability to defend ourselves.

The white vote is the larger than it's share of the population, making it more reliable while minorities less reliable, because votes are not being cast 1:1 and instead at inflated or deflated ratios.

> The white vote is the larger than it's share of the population, making it more reliable while minorities less reliable, because votes are not being cast 1:1 and instead at inflated or deflated ratios.
Ignore the actual point made all you want. It's a fact that Trump is performing worse across the board than Romney was. If that upsets you, I don't care. If that excites you, I don't care. That's not the point.

Maybe if you're retarded you'd think so, just like how Obama saying, before the investigation was even halfway finished, that national security wasn't impacted, and how Bill Clinton talked about "golf" with Lynch for 39 minutes last week, just like how it's just a funny coincidence that Hillary floated a job offer to Lynch, the person that ultimately could end Hillary's political career, in the NYT last week.

Nothing to see here, everything is on the up and up.

Dude, he explicitly said it didn't meet the criteria of gross negligence. He knew exactly what he meant to say and said it. It's not complicated.

So you're saying Comey didn't say what he literally went on national television and said. Uh...

Now you're alleging that Comey, a Republican appointed to the DoJ by George W Bush and who has donated directly to the Republican Party, is actively participating in a conspiracy led by Clinton.

That doesn't make any sense.

>Israelis don't go to America illegaly?
Because the government gives any kike who asks for a green card a green card,