Intel could launch Core i3 "Coffee Lake" processors only by late-2017 or early-2018

>Intel could launch Core i3 "Coffee Lake" processors only by late-2017 or early-2018.

JUST WAITâ„¢

Other urls found in this thread:

videocardz.com/71647/intel-core-i3-8300-spotted-with-four-cores-and-eight-threads
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

QUAD CORE?

WHY DO YOU NEED THREE CORES?

HELP POLICE! I'M BEING ROBBED FROM MY TWO CORES!

YOU WILL HEAR FROM MY LAWYER FOR THAT ONE CORE YOU OWE ME!

>i7 7700k is i3 tier now
>oy vey buy intel
HAHAHAHAHA

lel meanwhile im sitting here with my ancient i5 4690 laughing

>tfw your i5 gets cucked by a $150 i3
might as well end myself now

I'm waiting but I still don't see why I should upgrade my i5-2400, fa.m

>I still don't see why I should upgrade my i5-2400

let me answer this for you

that's because you never used a piece of software like a compiler, Android studio, Netbeans, you never edited several hours of video or render highly complex scenes that takes hundreds of hours to complete

you're just a piece of shit Sup Forums scum that casually comes to Sup Forums and shitpost like this

you don't belong here. that's why you don't see why you should upgrade your gaming CPU

>by pajeetrunr
sorry but i get my click bait fake tech news from elsewhere

I build LineageOS a few times a week and I run a few virtual machines.

Both is a lot more than most consumers ever do with their PCs except for gaymen. For these tasks a 2400 is plenty. LineageOS rebuilds in 10 mins or so.

Remember we are talking consumer-tier hardware. If I did this in a professional environment where time=money its a different story.

As long as we're discussing Core i3s we're talking about hobbies. No ""need"'' to get 10-20% more performance for hundreds of $$$.

This is how CPU generations used to be, before Intel went mega kike and only did 3 percent improvements per year when AMD couldn't compete.

So apart from 2 extra cores Coffee Lake is just Kaby Lake again which itself was just Sky Lake.
When will Intel finally bring innovation again instead of rehashing old shit?

2021 and hopefully its not another shitburst.

4690k master race.

Barely ever see above 70% usage even when pushing all my other hardware to the limit. Overclocks from 3.5 to 4hz on stock cooler and voltage with almost no heat increase, still has plenty of headroom since most people push them ~4.5.

Best fucking 75 bucks I ever spent. i7 6/7700K fags got jewed hard.

Oyyy.

Coming from a dude that only does shitpoasting on Sup Forums and nothing of the fancy stuff he mentioned and has his cpu only for show off purposes.
I know plenty of shitheads like you, you are the scum.

>4C/8T i3s
>6C/6T i5s
>No way for consumers to know whats better for which application unless they live on PC review sites and read benchmarks
JUST SEGMENT MY SHIT UP

>No way for consumers to know whats better for which application

Any CPU since sandy bridge is good enough for whatever consumers do with their PCs. No need to educate on the matter.

Holy shit.

>6C/6T i5s

Holy shit why

i just wish ddr4 prices would drop so i could run out and get a ryzen 1700

Will these have that terminal hyper-threading bug as well?

My gf needs a new PC in a while and performance isn't really important but not crashing is.

>256gb of memory
>64 cores 128 threads
muh
dik

Wasn't this debunked a week ago to be fake?

Gaymers BTFO
>>>/pcbg/

TPU has started fishing for clickbait

videocardz.com/71647/intel-core-i3-8300-spotted-with-four-cores-and-eight-threads

>source: PCEva forums
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Yes it was, seems hope springs eternal for Intelfags.

I sincerely hope Zen2 or whatever AMD pulled out in the future would be a success again so Intel in turn would be forced to make better product. Win-win for consumer.

>4C/8T i3s

Not happening. The "leak" from the other day was an incredibly obvious fake. They'll be 4c/4t.

Ah, so they abandoned the deadly defunct HT?

>reportedly
Heh

Xeon E5-1603 v1 Master Race.
I will build a Ryzen. I promise.

Source. Any site hopeful for Intel like that I want to avoid in the future.

>Update: According to the poster from NGA, the original image is from Tieba Baidu, in other words, it might be fake.

>24 pcie lanes
so basicly
either you go for a sli or cf setup with a HDD cause no lanes to support an ssd
or you go for a single card and 2 ssd's

good job intel im sure a lot of people will jump your z370 socket lol

see, i knew that shit was fake, every single article by that pajeet is just clickbait fud. one has to wonder how that crappy website is till alive

probably only enabled on i7

i3 = 4c/4t
i5 = 6c/6t
i7 = 6c/12t
is my guess, with i9 for everything with more cores.

>6c/6t i5s
We bulldozer now!

You mean Thuban?

When is Intel going to release official coffee lake details? There's been enough leaks and rumors now that it seems like it shouldn't be too long.

I think they're further off than people expect. We haven't seen a single motherboard leak yet, which usually happens months before launch.

>user says he sees no reason to upgrade
>faggot user has to project buried feelings about self to another user who seems reasonable in essay format
>your mother is a whore
>everybody walk the dinosaur

>SATA SSDs don't exist

If they rush it like they did X299 it's going to be another disaster. Let's hope they take their time.

>$150 4GHz 4c/8t
AMD is done.

If the i3 is around 7700k level then the i7 8700k is like a super special chip

Sounds fake desu

>he actually believes this shit

DONE, I said.

GPUs are fine with 8 pci-e lanes

so we add to the list that 8 pcie lanes are just fine for gpu's

what is next? 353 watts on 7900x is just normal ?

How easily can I resell my 3930k guys ?

This shit is fake. Keep your CPU.

They're not worth much these days. X79 boards are though, depending on model and condition.

haswell was masterrace desu

Asus R4E ?

Name a feature, and this is how it goes.

>Oh no! AMD offers it on basically everything. Guess we better do what we should've done in the first place and include it!

Yeah, you'll get at least $300 for that. More if it's boxed and complete. The last one that sold on eBay went for $325 and was just a bare board and I/O shield.

He's right though, I remember some time ago a test done to 1080's, they still couldn't saturate 8 lanes on them.

in games yes GN made a test literally no difference what so ever
but in anything else is just horrendous

4690k here OC'd to 4.4Ghz

Still happy with it paired with my 1070.

i wonder how fake this is