/tr/

K*rtler techir edilsin edişın

Other urls found in this thread:

america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/6/25/whites-on-target-to-become-a-us-minority.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for ş*hİT karıları

Hey guys
Explain this pic?

Explain what exactly about it

Translate it or tell me what it's about

Şaka maka sırbistan'dayım beyler burası fena bi yer değilmiş. Ucuz falan ve insanları şimdiye kadar nazik. Çok da benzerler kültürel olarak.

From top to bottom:

>Marriage in islam
>Sexuality in islam
>women in islam
>love in islam

>belief fundamentals of islam
>city and architecture in islam
>science and tech in islam
>social justice in islam

>Daily reminder that you aren't even the second whitest muslim country

No shit, Albanians are also whiter. But let me tell ya what: in around 10 years, Turkey will be whiter than the U.S. Even now it's close

>Imblying

>t*rks
>white

>imblying even in the unlikely event that he does get elected, he can stop non-whites from breeding at rabbit-like rates

And he won't get elected anyway, trust me on that one.

pic related k*rt piçi

kes t*rk maymunu seni

Well the fastest growing minority group are hispanics, so if he gets in they will be removed, and there are only like a million muslims in the us, two million jews, blacks are killing themselves off too quickly for them to replenish themselves. The future for the states looks glorious and white.

>t*rks are white guise believe me :DDDDDDD

Except stats show that in several decades whites will be minority in the U.S.

america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/6/25/whites-on-target-to-become-a-us-minority.html

Sure you can stop hispanics from coming in but you can't stop the ones already in here from reproducing. Even if he removes all the illegals, there are 35 million U.S. citizens of Mexican descent and probably much more Hispanics in general.

It shows how when you write with correct grammar you get a more intellectual return on your search suggestions. The Serbs translation is correct for them. (The top search was incorrect and the bottom was correct)

that 35 million includes the 11 to 15 million illegals in the census, number one. Number two, the states of california, texas, and arizona have always had mexican populations, since they became states. If you took those states out of account, the us is about 80 percent white. Third, legal mexicans are now leaving in larger numbers than they are coming, and the ones that stay here are having less children every year.

i fucked your mother sanalpençe i fucked your mother

But whites die faster than they are born, which is all that matters really. Check the article.

>Whites die faster than they are born
Um, maybe for normies. There are currently seven million fundamentalist baptists who all have ten children per family, fourteen million mormons that have three and a half kids per family, half a million amish that have six to eight kids per family, etc. Were not like denmark, you know. Its not that white people arent breedng fast enough to survive as a society, its that white people arent breeding fast enough to form a slave labor force for the super wealthy jews in the cities.

>2 million jews

It's about 6 actually.
No meme.
We have the highest jewish population outside of Israel, by a very large margin.

6 out of 250 odd million whites isn't apocalyptic though. My point is that even if trump wins society will become more segregated because mexicans cant do the job that white people can do to keep the united states a first world country

uyanın ulan şerefsiz haysiyetsiz köpekler