Find out NZ has a 60% promiscuity rate among women

>Find out NZ has a 60% promiscuity rate among women.
>Cant help but think every NZ flag poster I see is a literal cuck
What are some odd views you have of your fellow posters Sup Forums?
Also
>German
>Muslim
>French
>Muslim

I assume most Sup Forums posters are more similar by virtue of being Sup Forums posters than different by virtue of being different nationalities.

Non-English speaking countries are proxies

Weird, I thought I was the only one who did this when seeing an NZ flag

Anglo women in general are sluts

Is this supposed to be an insult? I know Australian "banter" is getting old but this is a new level of desperation. There's nothing wrong with open relationships. Scientific research suggests that open relationships create a healthier relationship since your wife can release her sexual frustration elsewhere and help balance her mood swings. If you look at it from an evolutionary point of you it would also, theoretically, produce healthier generations of children since the strongest sperm wins instead of a monogamy induced monopoly on sperm. This means that over time Kiwi children will become stronger and smarter while Australians will continue to degenerate as the poor classes breed like rabbits while upper middle class Australians have no children thanks to the social constraints placed on them by puritan anglo-saxon "family values".

This is just one aspect of how New Zealand is more progressive and advanced a culture than Australia. For example, research suggests that while sperm may seem "gross" to us instictively, it is highly nutritious and has many benefits to one's health. Any society that bases its societal norms on science and not voodoo religious practices would therefore remove the taboo on sperm ingestion, which New Zealand has done with Stallion shots growing in popularity across the country. This also has the added benefit of being renewable as we're putting low quality horse semen to use which would otherwise go to waste (as it's not high enough quality to be sold overseas for breeding).

Fuck off back to Sup Forums with your stormfront racist/sexist ideas. Sup Forums is an international board where we can discuss different view points and cultures even if you bigots find them disgusting. No one wants to hear your backwards "trolling", kill yourself.

haha got 'em good.

new zealand speaks english, broseph

>What are some odd views you have of your fellow posters Sup Forums?
Threads not about NZ
but I can see some people being triggered by the OP

I just think of every poster as stereotypical for their cunt

oi vey

>60% promiscuity rate
What does this actually mean?

I assume pretty much everyone from eastern europe comes home from a long day of heavy drinking, smoking and squatting in mud, hangs up their adidas tracksuit and posts.

I assume everyone is the majority race of their cunt.
e.g. Americans are all "white" even though that's improbable.

> tera korero tatou english

kata pai tamaiti rau

You worked hard for this (You)

Everyone is a minority. Us Americans are all spics, Canadians are chinks, Germans are Turks, and Argentines are white.

Majority of new zealanders are being cucked.

Good truthbomb