Why don't Americans vaccinate themselves?

Why don't Americans vaccinate themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.baka.com.au/digital-life/computers/fears-windows-10-will-blow-data-caps-20150817-gj0i98.html
youtube.com/watch?v=m-RNt4wNxb4
youtube.com/watch?v=LAySMivbwuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ask Canadians it causes autism.

Why don't Australians upload images with their shitposts?

We do.

Anti-vaxxers are universally mocked.

But I do agree with the sentiment that the government should not require children to be vaccinated. Knowing our government, a bunch of useless, poorly tested, and potentially dangerous vaccines meant for retarded meme diseases would be added to the list because pharmaceutical companies decided they weren't making enough money.

Because of their data caps. Notice whenever they do manage to post an image it is usually under 10kb

yeah well fuck you

Anti-Vaxxers and Anti-GMO are two sides of the same retard coin that a bunch of British doctors came up with to get their PHD's.

me on the right

>But I do agree with the sentiment that the government should not require children to be vaccinated.
Do you have any idea how this shit works?

>its an another australia is too shy to kiss canada episode

Names?

Article from the Sydney Morning Herald (abbreviated appropriately as BAKA)

LMAOing at you hard desu senpai.

m.baka.com.au/digital-life/computers/fears-windows-10-will-blow-data-caps-20150817-gj0i98.html

Fucking filters. Link says it all though. Your Internet restrictions are literally keeping you in the 20th century.

To be fair, government mandating the use of certain drugs or vaccinations has gone horribly wrong in the past, like with Thalidomide.

What's the difference between Australia and Canada?

Ones retarded because the heat cooks their brains

The other is retarded because it's filled with Canadians.

Early Canadian settlers:
youtube.com/watch?v=m-RNt4wNxb4

Early Australian settlers:
youtube.com/watch?v=LAySMivbwuo

which one is the retarded one comrade.

woah haha epic cool american cowboy totally wrecks gay australian settlers xD i wish i was a cowboy yeehaw :D

You know you want this 'ere Longhorn boy.