What is the best anti-virus to use for Windows operating system?

What is the best anti-virus to use for Windows operating system?

linux

ClamAV

common sense and windows defender.

uBlock Origin + firewall + common sense 2017 + keeping all 3 and your OS up to date
Same applies for GNU, android and MacOS

gentoo

Avira Free is more than enough.
uMatrix and ADB and common sense 2017

Common Sense

Don't you guys get tired of the common sense 2017 joke?
Like if you download japanese hentai games you're bound to run into unknown websites to get them, I'm asking because my current Avast behaviour shield when on gives out errors when running 32-bit applications

/thread

>common sense
>japanese hentai games

>Like if you download japanese hentai games
Why would you do that? It's not like those are particularly well made either.

Wrong

keep your OS updated and scan anything that comes from questionable sources with Malwarebytes or something similar.

I will spoonfeed you, even though you are retarded annoying tech illiterate Sup Forumseddit crossposter. Download your shitty gaymes from shady sources (because you are too much of a pleb and underage to ever get private tracker and afford seedbox), run malwarebytes scan over all the shit you downloaded. If it picked up anything then it's not safe. If it didn't then neither will any of your shitty botnet placebo """anti""" virus software.
If you really need something to run in background, use defender, assuming you are running botnet 10 or 8. On 7 nothing.
Make sure to have ublock and umatrix, block scripts for shitty sites. Try to not be too retarded and click on obvious shit.
Now kidly kill yourself out of Sup Forums and never come back.

why would you want to have something in ring0

Yea don't listen to those idiots. They probably are deeply infected with rootkits on their lite edition of 7 from the pirate bay. Defender is one of the best. Norton and Kaspersky are also good.

Panda av

People like you kills this board

Bitdefender

I gave you good advice, now listen to it and fuck off. From my perspective people who make 3 AV threads per week just to get the same advice every single fucking time are what's killing this board, reddit-kun.

install_gentoo.exe

Windows Defender + Malwarebytes, packet sniffers, Ublock, noscript, watching registry changes, etc.

Into the trash all those go

Stick with MalwareBytes you nigger