Wow.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-36059682
intellihub.com/vatican-city-highest-crime-rate-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no niggers
it'll do

Greenland has a Detroit tier murder rate bro

We had a based Greenland Sup Forumslad once. He annoyed the fuck out of the resident janny posting pics of his qts.
Suicide isn't it?

Looks comfy as fuck. I'd live there.

Both

10 people getting murdered in Greenland makes their murderate skyrocket due to how low their population is

but disgusting eskimos

Meanwhile at Nunavut's capital...

innuits

>desolate tundra
>comfy

Do Brazilians even know what comfy means?

It somehow looks better than Russia, yet at the same time infinitely more depressing.

Nice being in the comfy zone. Too hot like you, murderous.
Too bleak and dark, suicidal and murderous.

>have a population of 1000 people
>one of them is insane
>kills 1 person
DETROIT MURDER RATE. IGNORE THE FACT THAT THE POPULATION IS REALLY LOW AND THAT MIGHT SCREW THINGS UP.

what do you expect from americans

I wish there were some oldfags around to remember that guy. /brit/ didn't exist.

It has no crime or relevant violence, and that's enough for me to call it comfy.

Because it is?

Nunavut in total has a population of 31 906. Iqaluit is the largest "city" (and the capital) with a population of 6 699.

They don't have roads (unless you count dirt and ice trails as roads), they barely have water and power, a jug of OJ costs upwards of 50$, the only connection to the rest of the world is a small airport, and they live in near-perpetual darkness for more than half the year.

Russia is developed, has better weather, and a much larger population, even in remote areas.

But this isn't a one-year accidental spike statistics.

How come that normal European villages don't have violent criminals in every single one of them and somehow native villages with primitive savage races always do?

but the murder rate is recalculated every year.

Why can't the Danes pay for paving? It would make the place look so much better.

the 'roads' are made out of ice for like 8-9months of the year. it would be useless to pave them.

You can't pave on tundra soil, are you dense?!

You even have to build the houses on stilts or some kind of elevated foundation because it will keep sinking into the ground. Do you even understand what the tundra is?

Looks comfy
I want to live in a place where I could stick knofe in someone stomach and nobody would care

I remember lad took pics around the graveyard, dead gulls and shit.
Worse than this google pic.
A wild west arch over the entrance.
Maybe he offed himself..

Looks comfy desu

Iqaluit is THE native city. It's in native land, almost exclusively governed and populated by natives, and gets so much money thrown at it by the rest of the country it's ridiculous.

But even so, THIS is the best they could come up with. Some shacks and trailers strewn about on a hill, and - at best - third world apartments. There is no infrastructure, no agriculture (or even an attempt at), no trade, nothing. It's just a shithole in the arctic.

I'm not even memeposting when I say we should have genocided them all when we had the chance.

Yes, that's how per capita works. Greenland isn't dangerous really, but it does have a high murder rate due to its low population. Don't be facetious.

What about in Norn? Don't you still he the old shooting up there every once in awhile?

Can you dump some more, Britbro?

>Ice fucking everywhere
I'dkillmyself/10

You wot?
That's a google pic.

>I'm not even memeposting when I say we should have genocided them all when we had the chance.

One province did it. The rest should have learned from Newfoundland.

Does Greenland "need" population like Canada?
Will they give free citizenship to people to populate the country?

bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-36059682

I remember there used to be a legit Greenland poster on this board a long time ago who would post pics of surprisingly hot Greenalndinc qts, they seemed slutty too lel

>I want to live in a place where I could stick knofe in someone stomach and nobody would care
I'm pretty sure you already do

I'd live there

>no agriculture
this is bait

Sadly, no

>I'm not even memeposting
what exactly are you expecting a 'town' of 6500 people more than 2000 km away from any kind of society to accomplish?
maybe you should stop memeing and read about the flora of nunavut and you will quickly realize that basically NOTHING is able to grow in those environments.

It's honestly not.

They could do indoor, vertical farming. Or even make an attempt at large-scale fishing (including fish farms).

But they do nothing. That's why everything is "imported" (from other provinces) and costs an arm and a leg. Not that the citizens even care since they're all native and don't actually have to work. The government pays them for being native, pays them for each native kid they shit out, AND pays them for living in "the North".

But it still has all the native problems with alchoholism, poverty, and crime I imagine? I'm surprised the town hasn't collectively commuted suicide.

>what exactly are you expecting a 'town' of 6500 people more than 2000 km away from any kind of society to accomplish?

Roads, at the least. It's the fucking capital of the territory! They could open a port, negotiate for a highway system between the rest of Canada, or...you know...anything.

They're honestly in a prime location, as far as possible trade routes go. They could be an amazing port / import city of actual relevance, but because natives, it's an absolute dump.

Svalbard has no crime.

>only scientists go there
Gee, I wonder why

Also, if we use per capita crime rates, the Vatican city is the place with the most crime in the world.

>Also, if we use per capita crime rates, the Vatican city is the place with the most crime in the world.
No it wouldn't, since nothing happens in the Vatican ever.

Most crimes per capita would be some Carribean island, probably Haiti.

I'd probably go insane if I lived there

intellihub.com/vatican-city-highest-crime-rate-world/

they have roads. are you suggesting asphalt roads on a tundra? in a place where the ground is covered in ice 8-9 months a year?

>they could open a port
wow. i really hope you are memeing.

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

>Intellihub
M8 please