What is the best reason to use GUN/Linux?

What is the best reason to use GUN/Linux?

Other urls found in this thread:

scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/18812249_122179448361014_3678883395921772544_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTUyOTY3MTg1NDUwMzMyNjMzNA==.2
technewsworld.com/story/84129.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Faster render in Blender.

You need a GUN/Linux to defend your three essential freedoms.

Kill, Marry, Fuck

damn those girls are beautiful, the mexican one looks like my friend lol

best reason? u look like hacker which is cool
secondary reasons: it's safe, it makes you smarter, trains your memory, etc

but most important is u look cool, also dont forget to wear sunglasses when u hack

cd /dir/hack.txt

free as in freedom beer

You what? Fuck, Marry, Kill is the only patrician choice, though Marry, Fuck, Kill is understandable.

Gentoo

post pics of friend pls & thank

scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/18812249_122179448361014_3678883395921772544_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTUyOTY3MTg1NDUwMzMyNjMzNA==.2

It doesn't spy on you and it gives you full control if/when you need it. Distributions like Ubuntu are now easier and faster to install and get started with than Windows or OS X and it runs well on even the shittiest of hardware.

I like the customizability, I can choose different DEs, custom themes, and there's a package for nearly everything
I stay far away from mexicans after I had one cheat on me and after breaking up with me, put my dick online
yes I'm a bitter cunt with a grudge

Linux is great if you are a masochist

;^)

wow she does look like her

told ya, shes cute and funny as fuck

>1-2-3 Mexican
>4-5-6 Venezuela
>7-8-9 Dominican
>0 = all three

Roll.

>3 white girls
>2 with fake tans
>1 with dyed hair

yeah that's what spics really look like

Free as in fighting capitalism

The best reason I've found is that Microsoft and Apple cannot fuck it up for me.

shit, need to switch back to windows

>3dpd

chicks dig the cli.

THIS

>not kill, kill and kill
3dpd a shit

>breaking GR15

Seriously? Seems about the same to me, if you use CUDA.

fuck you beat me to it

>doesn't spy on you
>mentions ubuntu
Got news for you buddy...

Otherwise a reasonable response.

None. you have to know what you need. linux is a tool such as windows and OSX. i use linux for servers, and secure browsing. reply if you have any more questions regarding linux.

- Free (as in freedom - I'm pretty sure I can afford the $7 for a Win10 key on eBay)
- Open source
- No walled gardens
- No forced updates
- No botnet (varies by distro)
- Choice and customization
- Inherently more secure than Windows (but still requires Common Sense 2017)
- All the above while still working perfectly out of the box 99% of the time

>All the above while still working perfectly out of the box 99% of the time
I'll stop you right there, that statement very much depends on the system your running on and user preferences.
99% of the time stuff may work but not perfectly. Graphics drivers in general are still shitty and for some systems things are just broken sure there are ways to fix and get work arounds but that defeats the whole "works out of the box"

Slightly faster with arch linux and i3 compared to windows 10 with GPU render on both systems.

>I'll stop you right there, that statement very much depends on the system your running on and user preferences.

I won't deny this.

Because
>Pic Related

kill la kill yourself my man

>Common Sense v2 2017

didyousmash.jpg

y-you too

technewsworld.com/story/84129.html
>"The New Standard..."

I have this on a usb credit card, its sugoi

"Just werks" as in sane defaults in normie distros. No system is truly OOTB for a desktop because personal computers are meant to be personalized.

>sane normie distro
So Fedora is the only one then seeing as it's the only one with a real firewall configured and enabled by default, and it's far from bug-free.

>No system is truly OOTB for a desktop because personal computers are meant to be personalized.
>personal computers
>personalized

You think Venezuela is into findom?

It's powerful enough to build a wall

They have to go back

Kill, Kill, Fuck&Marry

The rich and/or high class (and in mexico high-caste) hispanics are mainly descended from the European settlers whom had interbred only sparsely with the developing populations.

North Mexico is full of white looking people who dont leave because they dont have to.

marry, kill, fuck

Sell, sell and sell.

The Dominican is pretty ugly while the other two are pretty. But it all makes sense since the Dominican has niggs living there

>GUN/Linux

FUCK, FUCK , FUCK

Lucky bastard!

This

rollan

Kek

MOar

FKM

Pepper spray, restraining order, friendzone it's the most realistic in my case

>File deleted
STATE ENFORCED HOMOSEXUALITY

BLUE BOARD

GNU/Linux could only be improved if it became GNU/Linux/George/Ringo

based mods deleting 3d garbage

Fully clothed women in jeans and tshirts standing around isn't work safe? If they wore a burka would you be happy?