Do you use a mouse glove, to combat carpal, avoid grease, and look cool?

do you use a mouse glove, to combat carpal, avoid grease, and look cool?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Elastic-Palm-Wrap-Wrist-Hand-Brace-Support-Sleeve-Band-Sports-Gym-Traning-Guard-/381752236097?var=&hash=item58e234d841:m:mMJ4weCzi5T53nDs7WdJKsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because im not stupid and use a good mouse

Where do I get one? Is it comfy? Do you sweat much? I had to use something similar bought from a medical store because I am pretty sure i had carpal coming (wrist hurt everytime i operated a mouse).

literally both autism tier
that mouse should only be used if you seriously have a limp dicked wrist or you're an old granny. either pic related, a regular mouse pad, or no pad at all, anything else is autism tier.

I have the same one. Want to replace it soon because it's getting nasty and some buttons are malfunctioning after 2 years.

had the same thing, just search "wrist guard" on ebay, been using it and no more wrist pains and its super comfy, not sweating at all, feels like going from barefoot to wearing Nike's

ebay.com/itm/Elastic-Palm-Wrap-Wrist-Hand-Brace-Support-Sleeve-Band-Sports-Gym-Traning-Guard-/381752236097?var=&hash=item58e234d841:m:mMJ4weCzi5T53nDs7WdJKsg

I also moved down my Overwatch sensitivity so I move the mouse from my elbow not wrist

Cut your fingernails you disgusting fat shit

All you need is the mouse that fit your hand.

Yeah I have already gotten used to moving my entire elbow. Which double backfired because sometimes it feels like it's my elbow hurting now, instead of wrist. WIll have to observe more

what does it do?

>wow repetitive stress syndrome is now effecting the other joint that im overusing to compensate

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Wow, that actually looks really comfy, imma get one.

This. Carpal tunnel happens because of the stress in the tendons due to the angle. Your arm naturally points thumb up, not sideways; just let your arm drop to your side and you'll know I'm right.

wow thats some nice virginity protector you got there fampai

I used to work with a girl who used a foot mouse to avoid carpel. Pretty funny.

I switched to a trackball a year and a half ago and will never go back to regular mice.

>do you use a mouse glove
no, because i'm not a degenerate socially awkward disappointment

What did the mouse smell like haha?

Does your trackball have a scroll-wheel? I know someone who uses a trackball, but the absence of a scroll-wheel on theirs is just embarrassing

I wouldn't mind a foot scroll wheel.

I can't get carpal tunnel syndrome.

that PPE handware is nothing more than a thinly veiled anti fap device

wouldn't work

>look cool

kek

How feasible would it be to use a joystick as a mouse? One's hand would be in a similar vertical position.

not imho because you'll put more stress to move the pointer precisely with a joystick because it's stationary

this is just a mouse with a human design and literary the only one omong the 2 or 3 other vertical mice designs that is actually comfy and prevents/relieves stress

3M makes "joystick" mice with trigger buttons on the stick and mediocre sensors and glides on the bottom. They're pretty comfy, if that's the position you like.
The vertical mice don't actually suck if you get one that fits your hand. Skip the aliexpress crap. They won't fit.

y u no like the Evoluent?

virgin detected

fuck that's hot

No. it makes you look like a smuck trapped in the 80s

Feet don't smell if you don't use unnatural bacteria playground feet huggers you degenerate slimeball

Use a trackball and an ergonomic keyboard like a real man.

Looks like it is too small for you.