What e-cigs does Sup Forums use?

What e-cigs does Sup Forums use?

>inb4 hurr durr vaping is ghey

enjoy your lung cancer :^)

White men use Juul, the rest use whatever else.

>only works with it's own proprietary and overpriced cartridges

into the trash it goes

>using proprietary ecigs

brah, do you even Sup Forums?

You've never refilled one? Mmmph, easy as pie.

Gx350 with a tfv12, deadly setup no complaints

but don't they use a proprietay formula that gives more of the feel of actual smoking or some shit? refilling it with regular juice would defeat the purpose of juul all together.

AL85 with Nautilus 2
>Muh clouds
Fuck your clouds

Vaping is for faggots, numales, and white trash. Which one are you OP?

Where can I buy a vape that runs on free software, ideally GPLv3 licensed?

That's a good point if true, I'm not sure now. I bought it over a year ago, and refill with my own homemade juice. The atomizer is what I heard was amazing initially, I went from a box to a Juul and the vapor quality is way better.

All 3 are mutually inclusive

Still got the JayBo designed RX200 and a first gen Uwell crown
About time for a new tank that doesn't leak as much.

They use nicotine salts. Fill them up with Mr. Salt E liquids

from what i read they add some salts or some shit to the juice that give it more of a real tobacoo cigarette feel to it.

>into the trash it goes
That's what happened to my old one yrs ago. I dunno why people don't QUIT real cigs like was the intention of the ecigs. Now there is all this gay shit and an entire cult around them with no intention to quit at all. Stupidest thing I've ever saw. It takes about 3-4wks and they are supposed to lessen the levels every week. But no one bothers to read instruction manuals anymore except a few of us outcasts who lurk Sup Forums from time to time.

>pic shows some smoke mashine
>"e cig"
no no no , op Ecigs look way different , have much less "vapor volume" and are to imitate smoking , the thing you posted is for faggots who dont even inhale the smoke and just blast it around at the bus stop like the faggots they are

>I dunno why people don't QUIT real cigs like was the intention of the ecigs.

for me it never stuck over real cigarettes because you don't actually take the couple minutes to smoke like you do a real cig, you just take a puff or two every once in a while. it was effective at holding me over for the time being till i could have another cigarette tho.

another big part of it was cleaning, theres no maintinance involved with cigarettes. but every couple months i'd be tearing my ecig apart to clean it (which i would just smoke a cigarette or two while cleaning it)

> the thing you posted is for faggots who dont even inhale the smoke and just blast it around at the bus stop like the faggots they are
And how do you even imagine that working? They blast it because they inhale. It's called lung inhale, and uses lung capacity to inhale ridiculous amounts of vapour or smoke.
Mouth doesn't have the capacity to do something like this.

>another big part of it was cleaning, theres no maintinance involved with cigarettes. but every couple months i'd be tearing my ecig apart to clean it
You bought some cheap ego chink shit and burned yourself on it, surprise cheap shit is cheap shit. Happened to plenty of people.
For me ecigs worked, I'm around 4-5 years smoke free and I think 2 ecig free. But you are not wrong, quitting with ecigs is not really 100% pain free, still requires determination just like quitting anything ever.

i knew i was buying cheapshit, but i didnt want to go all in and shell out a bunch of money for something i didnt know if i would use that much.

the maintincence was probably the smallest complaint i had and really didn't stop me from using it, it was just small annoyance.

my main complaints were more about not replicating the feel of a cigarette. a smoke break at work is a perfect example, your not taking that time to smoke a cigarette or 2 and socialize with co-workers your just taking a puff here and there.

you have never puffed a cig before have you ?
i have yet to see one of those slavic smokemashines exhale the smoke through the nose

anything more expensive/larger than the kanger EVOD mega is literally hipster cancer.

loving the guy defending 2 watt air sticks

Lung inhale vaping is retarded as shit, and those are the main products being shoved out across all vape stores.

>they don't vape because smoking is cool

This is my setup:
EVIC + Limitless RDTA. Evic is too weak for this monster, so I am looking for new mod that can output 80+ watts

>he unironically owns a steam controller
That's autistic enough alone

Wtf is wrong with that?

Other than being half pack a day addict, no.
I'm not sure if you realize it, but you don't necessarily need to exhale through nose. And it would be difficult to exhale full lung capacity through nose anyway, I'm not sure if it's even possible, never tried.

I never said it's not. For that matter, both smoking and vaping is retarded. That's something I understood after quitting.