GOOD MORNING

GOOD MORNING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JzTTPXtZRaQ
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-06/henderson-suspends-5-billion-real-estate-fund-on-liquidity
youtube.com/watch?v=3k3c0aN1Zow
youtube.com/watch?v=WRL0IXn2wmA
youtube.com/watch?v=9hoNGVOXUsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUNNY, ISNT IT?

youtube.com/watch?v=JzTTPXtZRaQ

17 YEARS AGO YOU LAUGHED AT ME

AND I KNOW THAT VIRTUALLY NONE OF YOU HAVE EVER HAD A REAL JOB

>GOOD MORNING
your country is about to collapse
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-06/henderson-suspends-5-billion-real-estate-fund-on-liquidity

GOOD MORNING

Don't be mad lad

>"I was right all along"

chaps

still in the EU

how does this make you feel, bongs?

Feels fucking incredible lad

YOU'RE IN DENIAL

>tfw

youtube.com/watch?v=3k3c0aN1Zow
ahahahahahahhahaha

>McNige

the madman

His such a coward he realized he fucked up so he "retired"

Farage really is the lowest form of scum, isn't he?

>Independence for UK! Vote for us! Vote to £Leave!
>Ummm... okay we won the brexit vote, I quit. I can't take this much responsibility & want my life back. My work is done.
>What? Of course I'm staying in EP, no responsibility is needed there. Also sick bants lads :^)

He achieved his life's aim in politics and was told he wouldn't be part of the Brexit negotiations.

He bowed out in top, unlike almost any other politician in history.

>responsibility
ah yes his party with 1 (one) seat lots of responsibility there

>calling a survivor of testicular cancer a coward
>calling a man who walked away from a plain crash a coward
>calling a man who fought his entire political career against the established system and being demonized by the media a coward
>doing so anonymously
I wonder who the REAL coward is here

Two of those are just luck.
And he got paid well for his job which was essentially whining about the EU at every opportunity.

that weak prick has just left his shit alone and already fled from it to get away with what will happen to the uk in future. probably he actually didnt know pound would be this much trash. this is just the typical far-right way. he could immigrate to germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=WRL0IXn2wmA

Where can I get a British MILF like her?

>a weeaboo on a proxy calling Nige weak

LE EBIN BANTS FACE XDDD HAHA SO BRITISH AM I RITE

>jumps ship right after the vote, clearly not caring what happens next and forfeiting a chance to keep having some influence and say in the future
Like any good populist, he is very good at bitching and complaining about things, and no good at all when it comes to actually taking responsibility to make something better.

>t. proxy

He's still working on brexit.

youtube.com/watch?v=9hoNGVOXUsY

>all these eurocucks who don't know Farage is now working his way across other eurosceptic countries, campaigning for their own -exits