Hurr durr my phone is so customizable I can change it to be however I WANT

>hurr durr my phone is so customizable I can change it to be however I WANT
>can't run iOS

How do android people live with themselves?

>>can't run iOS
but ios is pretty much the worst part of the iphone, why would i want to install it on my android?

>How do android people live with themselves?
Quite happily

enjoy your poor battery consumption and shitty optimization, I'll take iOS.

>customization
>can't run iOS
all I see are pros

I'd actually prefer killing myself rather than using that toy OS made by that street-shitting, homo-loving Steve Jobs. You applefags just WISH you had the power and customization of Android on your little shiny facebook machines.

Actually kill yourself, Adam.

i have an S8 as a daily driver and this post made me cringe

I don't use a phone because I'm not a dog that needs a tracking collar to be safe.

If you don't agree with me you don't belong here

read: I'm edgy and think a phone is useless while all my friends know I'm pathetic

I don't have any friends because I'm autistic and my face is deformed like a melted candle. I wouldn't buy a phone either way though, you can get a nice laptop for way cheaper than a mediocre phone

because touch jizz is just as much of an ugly toy os as ios is.

I actually do agree some of what you say is right, but how you say it is painful

>you don't belong here
who tf do you think you are

>iOS
>good battery

touch jizz? you're still living in 2010 my dude

This is not 4.4.4 anymore.

>touch jizz? you're still living in 2010 my dude
well that shit sure as fuck aint stock android. it's still an ugly ui, and why they need to reinvent android features that already exist is beyond me. android has assistant built in already, it doesn't make it cooler giving it some british name.

this guy knows what's up. samsung is shit and always will be until they use stock android. hell I'd prefer owning an iPhone at this point

Samsung will never use stock. They want to be different, they want to make a Galaxy only experience. If you they just throw stock it will be like any other Android, same features, everything the same, there would be no reason to get a Galaxy over a Motorola, for example. Think like a normie and you'll see how this makes sense.

ITT: people who think their choice of smartphone makes them better than everyone else. How about you stop jerking off to your shitty irrelevant opinions and enjoy what you have.

I don't see how this makes sense at all, sorry. Samsung designs their hardware very well. Their phones are very flashy and you can recognize them instantly, even as a normie. Android is fine as it is, I think what should differentiate the purchase is the hardware, which is significantly different from device to device.

>there would be no reason to get a Galaxy over a Motorola, for example.

honestly i've always liked samsungs hardware, it's just that the software is ass. my mom just recetly bought a samsung and pretty much had to relearn how to use the phone because samsung can't just use regular old vanilla android.

>ugly UI
lol as if stock android had a good UI. They're all shit compared to iOS.

>no back button for the longest time
>better

>seriously believing the 3 buttons concept is better than one button
people like you make me wanna puke

no u

>ios
>android
Get your retarded nigger tier OS's off of Sup Forums.

>10 years after launch still doesnt have an app drawer
>just put apps you don't use into folders
>now you just have a shit load of folders flooding the home screen instead of a bunch of apps flooding the home screen.

it's almost like if apple designs everything to be so clean and sleak, they would do it just to keep the ui clean and sleek too.

>doesn't have an app drawer
isn't the entire home screen on ios basically just an app drawer with a background

yeah, but like i said for how well they design the actual physical product to a certain aestetic, they would put the same attention to detail on the software side of it. the hardware is super clean and sleek as fuck but the software is littered with icons and folders everywhere.

I bet you're the kinda person to use windows phone

>using a "smart"phone

you clearly have never used an iOS device. I only have one folder that I put shit I don't use in. It's not clogging anything and plus it's not even on my main page. An app drawer is incredibly un-intuitive and I would not want that shit on my phone.

ITT: OP is a faggot

I have OP5 without gapps, this post made me cringe. StockROMlets, when will they learn.

You can always disable it, but there is no reason to if you are not a retarded sperg

Did you get the top of the line snap dragon so you could play 3d games and edit video on your phone?

I got it because I can. Oneplus is the new Nexus.

At least my xiaomi phone has access to other OS. I can run sailfish and you can't.

Also my battery life takes a steaming shit all over your iphone even though I have an equal CPU because you have a faggot hairdresser phone that must be 2mm smaller or else.

>got it because I can
Is this the new "I get apple cause i'm not a poorfag" argument?

By the way enjoy it while you can, the battery will be dead in a year and a half

And here's the proof before somebody calls me a shill.
The battery was never my top priority. I would something with a gimped SOC, like SD625, if that were the case.

>Oneplus is the new Nexus.
what is the pixel?

The Pixel is Google's version of the iPhone

Noone's calling you a shill but I understand you want to show off that your smart enough to install a rom. Wow very smart.
Anyways,
>I don't do anything that needs a high end SOC
>I don't want a more efficiant SOC because I want the faste one
Just seems like you're a bit retarded

Why would I get an inferior device with inferior dev scene when I can get a superior device with superior dev scene? Is caring about what you get retarded? Seems the opposite for me.

this guy gets it.

>I only need a SOC as powerful as my use-case demands
Enjoy a device that gets obsolete after 1(one) update. By the way, if you use a web browser you'll always benefit from a better SOC. No upper limit here thanks to javascript.

Maybe on buzzfeed. Most professional and worthwhile websites run faster with JS turned off

>Enjoy a device that gets obsolete after 1(one) update
That won't be a problem :^)