/mena/ thread? /mena/ thread

/mena/ thread? /mena/ thread

Eid Edition

Sponsored by Fairuz. the Lebanese angelic voice not the NA beer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O6IPcVxKJLk
youtube.com/watch?v=lOMqWQCS1GI
youtube.com/watch?v=-59jGD4WrmE
youtu.be/Qt2mbGP6vFI
youtube.com/watch?v=T9ZCORwVNr8
youtube.com/watch?v=qlL687aiBeo
twitter.com/thekarami/status/750013667605770242
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk13QMMHksc
youtube.com/watch?v=2m6Paa3yoCo
youtube.com/watch?v=lVlgMEFu1PI
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/07/gaddafis-son-saif-al-islam-released-from-death-row-in-libya/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/O6IPcVxKJLk

Thread theme

hi mena

fair use music? get it? *hits your shoulder with my shoulder and starts laughing* huehuehuehue

Hello there

>moroccan flag
>the 5-corner star can be seen as a satanic pentagram
>amazigh flag
>the amazigh letter can be seen as a double headed satan trident
stay based Morocco

Would you fuck this moor girl?

have you thought about the game that I told you about yesterday, or have seen any trailers of it?

Yes

Islam is satanic itself

thanks and me too I would so hard, she's so cute and hot at the same time

wise words

yes

she looks like she has fucked at least 50 different men.

thank you, here have another picture of her

is that a bad thing? she just has more experience now

Ace of Spades? I didn't liked it very much when I played back then, senpai. D=

>see comment in arabic on any normie site (facebook, youtube, e.t.c.)
>it's about how great god is
is this normal

no, me I suggested Pokemon Shuffle, I suggested it to you just the time that Pokemon GO goes to Brazil

I apologize on behalf of this man, he fucked up Libya and is completely ignoring the situation in Syria. Does /mena/ believe the US can constructively help them in anyway after all the problems we've caused?

go away cuck

such a cuck holy shiet

Oh, I see.
Now that you remembered I'm checking it out.
Looks like Candy Crush

You rejected the olive branch, this means war. Prepare for your highways to look like this faster than you can say "halal allah akabar"

I passed the concours d'ingenieurs.
Now I is so confused what I want to do.

I haven't played it but I heard that it's deeper and better than candy crush with pokemon types and such.. wait here's a video where a Youtuber I watch reviews it:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOMqWQCS1GI

now THIS is an American that I like

sup tunis, go full neet, no I'm just kidding, I don't know what to advice you since I'm a neet, but don't become like me

Nice, I'm going to try it out.
Some of my friends are playing Pokémon Go by downloading the Australian .apk of the game, kek

I hope that doesn't have any consequences or down sides, and holy shit anzu pulling her cheek looks so cute

just don't elect trump
also send marines
and weapons
pls
we are still using T34 tanks
seriously

Share the music that you are listening to now:

youtube.com/watch?v=-59jGD4WrmE

more weapons to solve your weapon problem? you wot m8, it's because weapons that gaddafi was hiding were discovered by libyans that took them after they killed him and started fighting each other with them

and ofc that when a dictator/leader falls the country enters in a clash and civil fight but the fire weapons that were discovered certainly helped with that

youtu.be/Qt2mbGP6vFI

I already voted for him in the primary. Also which side would we be helping, GNC or Tobruk government?

goddamn I LOVE phil collins
this one of him gives me goosebumps: youtube.com/watch?v=T9ZCORwVNr8

I'm thinking about converting, but I know full well there are certain rules I won't be able to keep.

Should I even bother until just before I die? I mean if I convert now and don't follow the dietary rules, I'm breaking big-time commandments, putting me on the negative side. But if I just don't convert at all, then there's no penalty to a bacon cheese burger with a beer.

Also I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to pray properly, which will be even more negatives. I don't think I'll ever be able to do it properly.

Maybe I'm just too lazy to try and get better, and therefore not what is needed in a convert anyway. It's not as if I'm going to be part of any community.

Ideas? thanks Sup Forums

this one too: youtube.com/watch?v=qlL687aiBeo

Islam is very punishment-reward. So I do think that those who convert on their deathbeds are in better shape in the alleged hereafter than those who convert and don't do things properly.

>I'm thinking about converting
Stopped reading right fucking there

>I'm thinking about converting, but I know full well there are certain rules I won't be able to keep.
Welcome to Islam my friend
You seem to have the best prerequisites

Help, /MENA/

Thread gone bonkers, don't know why

Life as a closeted Muslim should be interesting. See how long I make it.

At least I'll know a few prayers to tell the terrorists.

Maghrib ist Kvlt

couldn't understand what he wrote, I'm sorry

Google translate

Why is /mena/ always the shittiest general with the most cancerous weebs and the biggest autists ? I'm ashamed to share genes with some of you.

we love you too

twitter.com/thekarami/status/750013667605770242
>Sectarian Al Jazeera journalist with 3.5 million followers asks who's behind attack on Baghdad. Majority say Iran
wtf

Fasel al qasem is a fucking islamist faggot ( browse his twitter/facebook or watch his show for 5 minutes and you immediately can tell what is he supporting, sectarian my ass) and so are his followers, these people are everything that's wrong with the region and the reason why we can't have nice things, he even supports jabhat-al-nosra in syria a.k.a : Diet-isis.

t.atheist arab

Anybody know an extension or software to download all pics/vids of an instagram user at once and that actually works?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qk13QMMHksc

mena is the comfiest general

She's not an anime girl. She's some really awkward weirdo. She acts nothing like her videos in real life. She's bullemic and likely depressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=2m6Paa3yoCo

look at the cute loli dancing in this music clip

and the whole clip and music is amazing

Le druze but became sunni shit faec

Sunnis are barbaric retards who are holding humanity back.

I love you huebro

Le shia faec

says the people who invented suicide bombing, you're both are the same shit with the same smell too.

Peace can be achieved with Shia. Peace can never be achieved with Sunnis. They are wild dogs who destroy everything you have.

bootiful

Are u religious shia yourself?

peace can't be achieved with muslims, how can you make peace with a religion that's based on eliminating everyone else ? what's the core difference between shia and sunnis anyway? a political issue of that who has the priority to rule a fuckton centuries ago, everything else is based on that, you guys are almost identical on every other issue, Shias and sunnis both hate gays and anyone who isn't a muslim, shia and sunnis both agree on most rules and punishments,Shias and sunnis both follow the quran, you're comparing prostate cancer with lungs cancer, they both end up killing you.

oh and it's an illusion that shias are peaceful, my nigga it's because you're a minority, when you're a minority you always love to play the victim, kinda like muslims in europe or blacks in america, if you managed to to get to rule you would be as vicious as sunnis are, if not even more.

we should all convert to zoroastrianism desu

the red allah needs to be the lion and the sun for it to be accurate

and it needs to say dorood somewhere

In Shia, Jihad needs to be declared by a cleric. So there is some limit who gets to say what is and what is not a valid Jihad. And Jihad is a much more defensive type of warfare in Shia. Sunnis are more likely to engage in Jihad offensively.

No, but I know a wild dog when I see one. And Sunnis are the definition of wild dogs.

>2016
>shes still not my gf

oops
ps: man this image forum is rly finicky

not thicc enough

Is he a joke ?

youtube.com/watch?v=lVlgMEFu1PI

شيت تايست

shit taste hia yimak.

بت هي سايد ذا تروث يو دو هاف آ شيت تايست أند أي دونت بليم يو. ذا أمونت أوف شيت يو أيت ذن سبيو أوت أون هير إذ ماسيف شىي إت أفيكتد يور ـانق أي غيس

تانق***

>Also I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to pray properly, which will be even more negatives. I don't think I'll ever be able to do it properly.
Doing your best is all that matters. All you have to do is memorize certain formulas. Salat doesn't take very long and it's repetitive, you say the same things over and over. I don't speak or read Arabic but I memorized what to so and that's just fine.

Pork is not hard to avoid, after a while you won't even like the taste anymore.
If I accidentally have it I'll still get sick, not knowing it was pork but just the taste has gotten so bad to me.

Alcohol/weed is very common even in Muslim countries, even in the heart of Mecca you can find weed and booze, think of it this way how many Christians wait for marriage for sex? None of them, but that's still in their religion.

Best thing I can say is go to a mosque and just talk to them, explain why you're interested but also why you're afraid. They will accept you.

>It's not as if I'm going to be part of any community.
Yes you will, people think you will experience reverse-discrimination for being white but you won't, actually a lot of people ask if I am Bosnian/Turkish/Albanian first because they're not used to seeing a white convert but after I explain to them they love me, when I was younger I got a lot of attention and free stuff and now that I'm older I'm seen on an equal ground with the other young men.

saif al islam may have gotten released

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/07/gaddafis-son-saif-al-islam-released-from-death-row-in-libya/

White man starving for conservative values so he becomes muslim faec

starving for brown pussy

Wait, what? Why?

How bad a guy is he?

With all these attacks during laylat alqadr I'm kind of surprised isis didn't blow anything up on eid itself yknow

honestly while i hate the whole gaddafi family I personally have no idea what he did
he is gaddafi's oldest son and had a bit of power so he probs did some shit
he is wanted by the international court for crimes against humanity
also his lawyer showed papers signed by the previous minister of justice so i doubt he really got released
Zintant denied he was released just a bit ago through twitter
all in all i think the news are fake cuz UN would be pissed if we do that
I mean his lawyer is called Khan
who trusts Khans anyways?

Hello hello hello hello.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

اهههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه

I heard he did some shady things during the revolution.

Do you blame me? Yesterday was too boring for an Eid. I miss being in Hebron.

he released all the prisoners as far as i remember and was caught fleeing to niger with tons of shekels
also his infamous speech promising he will leave Libya a burning hell before he steps down
srsly people had hope in him before the war they expected him to defect to our side but he turned out worse than his father

lol there's a Hebron Kentucky

At least good food lad

I know what you mean lad. I'm Jordanian and I always miss that place but especially during Eids

Not really. All I had was scrambled eggs for breakfast and a cheeseburger for the rest of the day. Takes the soul out of celebration. But how was your Eid?