What's the deal with Yuropoor comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iNj5UaE6SAc
youtube.com/watch?v=oyH2lh1b9zE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't even know what comic it is
But it looks like shit

That's french or belgian comics.
No other country in europe makes comics.

What seems to be the problem (officer) ?

Why so France

Godtier

the teacher thou

>No other country in europe makes comics.
>imblying

True
But there's something about this style I really don't like, couldn't really say what tho
Mélusine used to be my comic waifu like a lot of kids here

Spain has tons of comics

Megg>Museline

Italy has some great comics

Looks like a Portuguese Melusine

I guarantee you that shit is French

they are the best, unlike your mc comics

>he doesn't know about the sci-fi superhero darker and edgier version of donald duck

What kind of autistic retard still reads comics after 12?

It's part of my culture you shitlord

It seems they like showing little girls' naked bodies.

France and Belgium are still by far the biggest market, so nowadays almost every authors in Europe have to publish here, and it's not rare to see them publishing here only. Authors who can make a living in their own countries are uncommon.

Remember:
Eurocomics > Manga > regular US comics > capeshit

Yuropoor comics are fucking god-tier shieet. Especially the french ones.

Give me one reason why Wakfu isn't one of the greatest animations ever.

The art style is ugly as sin?

Oh shit, is this by the same guy who did those special agent ones? I don't remember the title but there was one special where the guys were in Don Quihote.

Not as bad japanese cartoons

Better than mangas or murrican comics

this is now a euro anime openings thread

youtube.com/watch?v=iNj5UaE6SAc

superior comic comic thru

This, right here

>not growing up reading the adventures of heimdall trying to hook up with freja

How can you even live?

Also, the french belgian ones are bretty gud too

And watching moomin obviously

I do
I read more Donald and Uncle Scrooge than proper French comics tbf

Here's a classic

why did europe fail to turn their comics into successful animated series like the jewanese did?
I blame muh art is not for errbody hipsters

I blame not enough money and globalisation

What are you even talking about? There's a shitload of authors making a living out of comics here, Segrelles, Paco Roca, Miguelanxo Prado and the whole cimoc and El Jueves crew come to mind. People go to France because it's the bigger market in Europe so making a profit is really easy there, plus your editors are a lot less dickish and wouldn't treat you like shit.

they always got too ambitious or only released it in one language or similar retardation.

top tier childhood
youtube.com/watch?v=oyH2lh1b9zE

Czech comics were pretty good. I have a book collection of them.

My bad, it's just that you guys don't make as many comics. But yeah the nederlands, Italy, spain or switzerland also have great stuff.

We only have meme comics.

anime is for retards and pedo.
Im glad it never happened.

Anime Dylan dog would be great but Idk how many people would watch it

>post anime
To all new - thats a bait

Nothing

You are god damn right, wakfu was succes for me.

even we have some comics,

although admittedly we are also north american and not just european

that peter pan was fucking hardcore

There's a 3rd season to be released at the end of the year

because there was no demand. by the way had Europeans done anything after Disney?

The ones from the 90s and 80s made by Giraud(Moebius) are pretty gud.

Disney is American you furry turd

what I asked you is whether anybody followed Disney.

While I'm not fond of Wakfu, they really made a superb vilain. The ending and dem 20 minutes, man, that was something.

What is capeshit?

The very realistic art style never quite fit to film I guess, or it ran dry already in the 80s.

mein neger

Superhero comics like Marvel and DC make. Think Superman, Captain America etc

You mean similar to disney?

Personally it's my favorite serie from Loisel.

Which one ?

I see……but to be fair, the movie version is not that bad
At least better than comics

>not reading brazilian comics as a kid

you missed out

because euros are not retards like japs

We Yurp nao.

>not reading finnish comics as a kid

you missed out

whatever. As for Japanese comic, Osamu Tezuka, father of Japanese comic, was a follower worshiping Disney.

Nox, 1st season, the only one I watched.
And I mentioned "20 minutes" that should be enough to know, unless you didn't see it.

This.

>anime is for retards and pedo
But I enjoyed pokemon and one piece when I was a child……
You mean moe-shit made for autistic adults

i recognize that drawing style.

great stuff.

Fucking kek

Yeah I've seen it but didn't realize, I thought you were talking about the length of the episode
Season 2 is pretty good as well, it has less really childish episodes contrary to the beginning of season 1. And the villain is great too, but can't topple Nox
There are also 3 bonus episodes of 40mn each that are basically a mini season

Norwegian comics in the 80s and 90s were always enjoyable

The artist is an official artist for Disney today

>What is the deal with foreign comics?

I don't know. I'd say they're very much stuck in a childish kind of genre, and trying way too hard to put every theme they can think of into said genre. When you get down to it, comics about colourfully dressed demigods don't make a great vehicle for every single story you want to make.

Also, I think people are too invested in the characters, and we're getting a lot of unneeded drama about X character becoming black, or a woman, or something. I don't get it. If it's not the same person, it's not the same fucking person. So it feels like a copout. It's a different person with a different life, but they have the same costume and abilities? Because otherwise people stop reading it? Sounds kind of stupid to me.

Also, the Japs are alright. Good diversity in their material. Kind of wish they'd start colouring their comics, though.

>Switzerland
Really? I can't think of anything.

yeah but nowadays most anime target "adults" audience because that's them who spend money for goodies.
And all they want is cute girl doing cute stuff so they can fantasies about raping an 12 yo.

Nigga plz no need to be modest you have top tier authors like Cosey or Derib

Not being modest. I've never read or even knew about anything from Cosey, and I had no idea Yakari was made by a swiss.

I guess it's because they are usually mainly published in France.

Kind of disappointing how Euro artists are always obviously interested in American comics, but there's zero interest in Euro comics from America.

>Kind of disappointing how Euro artists are always obviously interested in American comics

[citation needed]

You can't mix late-night anime up normal anime, user
For ordinary Japanese people, anime is like doraemon, crayon shin-chan, sazae-san, chibi maruko-chan, studio ghibli movie and so on
While foreigners believes anime is moe girls or otakuish ones

>Euro artists are always obviously interested in American comics
The only American presence I can think of is our old child comics being influenced by your classic newspaper strips and Disney/Warner.

Problem is europe is realistic or fantasy settings.
Than european comics are one book in a year mostly.
Thats why capes are more popular in america, they come quick and are powerfantasy with violence. They drove slower series away and the european in america with it.

before I had vidya I spent all my time reading belgian comic,
good times.

>Gaston
literally me

put down the francophone glasses monsieur

he holds a job and never gets fired m8

must be working for french gov

Loved these comics

>Not enough money

And also, for Yuropoor comics to go into animation, huge amounts of money and time would have to be dedicated for the animation to stay true to the original art style.Yuro's create their comics with their love for the craft and try to achieve perfection.

Manga, for example, is hilariously easy to churn out, because in most cases mangaka are 21 year old loser with no college diploma and barely any artistic skills, making shitty looking comics.
Thats why there are so little amount of good looking anime, the art style must be created by the mangaka, AND there must be a studio talented enough, with enough money and time in their hands, to go out of their way to make a gorgeous anime, which is alot of risk.
If you excluded Trigger there isnt alot of well known animation studios that would go that far.

Gaston is the prototype of a southern european

European comics looks beautiful art
But I feel it's very slow and no feeling of stir
Realistic is not always good for comics

someone post that french crocodile madman comic, you know which one

>Ctrl f
>Ptiluc
>no results