Yelling ‘I hate white people’ and punching one isn’t a hate crime, Canadian judge rules

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/07/canadian-judge-punching-a-caucasian-and-yelling-i-hate-white-people-isnt-a-hate-crime/

>a fucking leaf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T2o2a27lnGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why no one cares about racism against whites? Feels bad man...

This is good. Canada for native Canadians.

>white
>people

>racism against whites
No such thing

Whites have power, you can't be racist against those who have power

>Canada
>white

She was in jail for 6 months and got a year probation though. As far as I know it being a hate crime would've been the exact same thing just an extra 4 months in jail.

So if someone calls Obama a nigger its not racism, because he has power?

That's what I call "politically correct dictature", people need to identify groups and then side on the ones which are more likely to get them labeled as tolerant.
There are not really thinking, they use the leftist instinct and stick to it.
It's like when famous polemists state something they feel obligated to find a way to say it's wrong or lazy without considering the ideas behind it.
T. Desesperate leftist

It's not black power specifically so it's still racism.

niggers consider obama white because he's successful

I know this is a thing, but what's confusing is those same people then claim racism against Japanese. No, Japanese people can't experience racism either, any more than whites can. Japanese people have always been the people in power, they have no history of oppression, and they are still people in power, and also responsible for genocide of minorities. "Racism against Japanese" is just as nonsense as "racism against whites".

>injuns
youtube.com/watch?v=T2o2a27lnGQ

OOOH AHH AHH AHH

-

>racism against whites
>real

>they have no history of oppression
Tell that to Japan's ethnic Koreans, Eta caste, and Ainu

Canada is the country for natives. Whiteshits have to removed from Canada.

contrary to popular belief, white people have a bigger victim complex than any other race

i wonder why, maybe because whites are the only race that is constantly oppressed, insulted, denied education, denied jobs, murdered, raped, suicide bombed, and on top of it told they should be happy about it

nice

already winter in Canuckia

>whites are the only race that is constantly oppressed, insulted, denied education, denied jobs, murdered, raped, suicide bombed, and on top of it told they should be happy about it
please let this be ironic

I don't think it is unfortunately.
Some people are just that deluded.

nope
oh i wish it was only delusion

America for Americans, Yuro pigskins go home

This doesn't really affect us, Pekka.

t. delusional leftist
Perhaps I'd even go as far as calling you crazy.

Good. Hate crimes shouldn't exist.

White people have caused more genocides, wars, and pollution than anyone else.

false false and false
i would also add, whites are the only ones who actively seek to stop genocides war and pollution

and funnily enough without white people you'd probably hardly see anything wrong with war and genocide

Also they stole the SW from its rightful inhabitants.

>pollution
That's mostly the chinese.

But they stole it from the Spanish, who are just as white as the Brits (like it or not that's the truth)

Bug off, La Raza shill.

even though non-ackbar slimes get blown up, raped, and oppressed with more frequency and intensity than whites, pajeets see rapes/police brutality in the local news on a weekly basis, mexican illegals are so fucking desperate to escape their corrupt shithole country that they consider reaching the american poverty line a blessing, and huemonkeys are taxed to hell while surrounded by sludge, cartels, and militarized cops?

i doubt it's that much worse than parisian suburbs

>genocide is bad

and yet you haven't fled for your life yet

What about the mongols, or the Chinese civil wars, or the muslim jihads. White people arent special, theyre just the ones who currently hold the power.

well its not a lie either, my dear niegers

where can i even go ?? by all means please do tell me how i escape this 3rd world muslim shithole

that's them oppressing other people, or themselves in the case of the eta, not being oppressed by others.

i don't agree with the power + privilege shit, but at least be consistent if you do.

>63%

>le "confusing" institutional racism with racism maymay

4/10

That's right. Spanish land.

start by escaping the idea that a place with food, water, electricity, internet access, indoor plumbing, hand soap, and freedom of speech is a third-world shithole

canada is white as hell outside of gooks and abos
most of the atlantic provinces are whiter than the winters

>“The offender said, ‘I hate white people’ and threw a punch,” Van Harten told those gathered in the court during his ruling. “There is no evidence either way about what the offender meant or whether . . . she holds or promotes an ideology which would explain why this assault was aimed at this victim. I am not satisfied beyond a reasonable doubt that this offense was, even in part, motivated by racial bias.”

Hate crimes are fucking stupid, just charge them with assault or whatever, I don't want the government trying to set a harsher penalty based on what they believe you were thinking at the time, that's creeping dystopia.

>crowchief
funniest part of the whole article in my opinion