Assume that you do to have KDE but all the bugs you have fixed are...

Assume that you do to have KDE but all the bugs you have fixed are. What changes if you rewrite all of the KDE apps into one process in terms of performance or memory use?

Yes

can you repeat the question?

I'm just here to post sakurano

Assume that you do to have KDE but all the bugs you have fixed are. What changes if you rewrite all of the KDE apps into one process in terms of performance or memory use?

many

Would such a rewrite be worth it if you knew there would be no crashes that take the whole thing down?

>Assume that you do to have KDE but all the bugs you have fixed are. What changes if you rewrite all of the KDE apps into one process in terms of performance or memory use?- 5 posts and 4 image replies shown.

It's not rocket surgery. Assume that you do to have KDE but all the bugs you have fixed are. What changes if you rewrite all of the KDE apps into one process in terms of performance or memory use?

Absolutely

Alright thanks, might try a project like that on a throwaway OS on my next vacation.

Good luck

Sure.

God bless sakurano

roll

rell

Rolllio

Re-roll

Has anyone really been as far as to go want to do look more like?

Daily reminder:
Anime = shit

anime website

egg roll

joj

Probably the most single threaded thing ever to run on a CPU. Would be garbage, also rolling. I don't know anything else that makes all the OS default programs run as one thing except maybe windows combining Explorer and Internet Exploder.

roll

roll

Single process is not necessarily single threaded.