Why leftist media love attack the cops?

Why leftist media love attack the cops?

Why everyone can make mistakes except cops?

Please, America, don't fall into leftist trap propaganda against cops or you will become a lawless shithole like us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1WVs2FYjt4
youtube.com/watch?v=cj9PufVmW9I
youtube.com/watch?v=bnvd24ILmww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're a lawless shit hole because you're poor.

I like it when cops attack leftists :3

youtube.com/watch?v=c1WVs2FYjt4

There are lot of safe poor countries

>we stand with the people, not the government, so you should oust them and install us in their place
Protesting is the easiest way of playing politics. Crying is easy, doing is hard.

>There are lot of safe poor countries

Such as?

Brazil is "no go zone" for much of your nation. You have millions in Favellas.

Canadian posters are awful. I wish Trudeu ruin your country.

Literally 80% of countries in the globe are safer than Brazil

Brazil is already ruined.

Central/South America seems like an irredeemable violent shit hole. Extreme poverty and Drug Trade seem to play a very large part of it.

>Why everyone can make mistakes except cops
Its called expectations.
And assuming the shit pulled isn't deliberate.

Ruined by communists like Bernie Sanders.

>that trigger discipline
Our 12 year olds can handle guns better than the average American negro

It's just one Canadian that always shows up when someone are talking about Hueland. His gf cheated him with a Brazilian I bet. Just ignore.

>discipline
>one cop can kill 100 of these niggers

Why he is so butthurt? Probably is a negro, or a wetback.

I wasn't talking about cops now, was I?

I know nothing about the internal politics of Brazil.

But in general, you need Yin/Yang. You need the right and left, and you need both to keep each other in check. Right now, USA is too far right for too long, and needs a left to reign in Right wing excesses. Since the 80's, America has not had a left at all.

Similarily, if the left is in power for too long, the right need to come in and reign in their excesses.

FUCK OFF.

Rio de Janeiro is a hellhole today because of this communist.

They are the same shit everywhere, banning cops from policing some "opressed" areas.

I don't want the same shit happens to America. Communists and leftards ruin everything.

Not to mention they ruined South Africa too. South Africa nowadays is hopeless.

>plz murica dont be lik us

Why do people do this? Americans have their problems but they're definitely smarter than Brazilians so they won't make the same dumb mistakes Brazil made. They have a fraction of the problems Brazil has so it isn't as simple as "hurdur brazil is shit cuz of ppl mean to cops ;-( ".

Muricans just need to train their cops better but that's hard since they let all the different departments and jurisdictions decide their own standards, which just isn't good enough for some places.

youtube.com/watch?v=cj9PufVmW9I

lmao

You don't know NOTHING. Retard leftism is spreading very fast there.

Bernie Sanders looks like a typical Latin American gommie populist. They never had a politician like this before.

youtube.com/watch?v=bnvd24ILmww

I love watching Brazilian cop videos on Liveleak.
They get to shoot favela niggers and get away with it.

>you don't need guns because police will protect you
>police are evil and can't be trusted

which is it?

>leftists
>logic

Pick one

My dude, can you please violently purge all leftists and muslims from your country. I think it would be pretty neat. By the end of the year ideally because I was planning to visit cousins. Thanks lad.

Because bandits fear cops...