So Sup Forums, is he /ourguy/?

So Sup Forums, is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what if it was really moot who wrote the manifesto?

Moot is a cuck though.

he looks jewish so i guess he is indeed /ourguy/

He didn't go to an Ivy for undergrad so he's not Jewish.

He's italian, they have big noses too.

What did I miss?

He's the Google memo guy

I see the threads now. What a stupid situation. I sometimes wonder if people do it on purpose just to keep the diversity news stories going.

Shame he can never work in tech again.

He can literally never work anywhere again. If some liberal nut sees him working the cash register at Walmart he'll throw a shitstorm on Twitter about how Walmart is sexist and hires rapists and Walmart would be forced to fire him for PR.

This man lost his job for being an honest whistleblower of the leftist takeover of tech. Please pay your respects.

F

um he's ugly
so no

Are you sure? He's got a busted jew mouth and the ratty jew head like Zuck

He can become Instagram boyfriend for Lauren southern or milo

>Milo
But he's white...

Milo only dates BBC.

he looks like what zuckerburg's kid with that ching chong will look like after growing up
>still no full memo

filthy jew

Honestly I see him taking up the Kekistani thing to get by on fuck the SJW's money, where could he get a real job now?

If /ourguy/ is an ignorant dumbass who thought it was a good idea to post shit like that in an official Google memo, then sure

he's our guy

FUCK, Sup Forums is full of idiots

>say that women are inferior
>whistleblower

>write a memo saying that different opinions aren't tolerated
>get fired for expressing this opinion
my keks

He didn't say that women are inferior

See here He said men and women are different so this explains why there are less women in tech and that different opinions are becoming less tolerated in Google.

is CNN /ourguy/ now?

>But, the long and the short of his opinion seems to be that women are underrepresented in tech because of psychological differences between women and men, not because of bias, and women are underrepresented in the top tiers of leadership because of their own preferences, not discrimination. Ultimately, he believes that "diversity" initiatives should focus more on ideological diversity, and less on immutable characteristics like race and gender.

>Ugly faggot hating on women
Sounds about right

Who?

his letter doesn't contain hate.

a nobody. don't bother.

an italian jew maybe

He's a jew. All he knows and ever will know is hatred.

this is just the fall guy, it was really moot

He posted it on the Intranet and someone was so >literally shaking that he leaked it.

Now take a step back and ask yourself if dropping a .txt file on some company's Intranet justifies thousands of opinionated articles by tech journalists. All fabricated outrage to get clicks (and it worked).

>Now take a step back and ask yourself if dropping a .txt file on some company's Intranet

It does when you have 60,000 employees. Rule of thumb is to never discuss politics at work, and only NEET manchildren would be autistic enough to not follow this.

He's a bigoted faggot

That's some serious merchant nose and horse teeth going on.

Founder of 2ch.hk

The faggots and SJW femanazis win AGAIN? FUCK how do we take back tech? I am just starting a degree in IT and game design but DO NOT want to work in an industry full of tumblrinas.

You've confused Sup Forums with Sup Forums.

Just having a job in tech makes him /ourguy/

Then do us all a favor and drop out.

Having a job makes him a wagecuck

>Rule of thumb is to never discuss politics at work
Google is 100% fucking politics though

If they said "hey senpai are you gonna come to the gay rights event or the black history month celebration" and you said "Nah I don't mix politics and work" you would be fired even faster than this guy

He writes that Google is intensely political, just one big leftist circle jerk

>having a job
>Sup Forums

>I am just starting a degree in IT and game design

FUCK everywhere is getting infested with sjws
where is it safe?
what webbrowser do i use now since google is gonna go down the drain? Opera?

>Google is 100% fucking politics though
No, it's mostly about tech.

>If they said "hey senpai are you gonna come to the gay rights event or the black history month celebration" and you said "Nah I don't mix politics and work" you would be fired even faster than this guy
Except that's never happened.

>He writes that Google is intensely political, just one big leftist circle jerk
Yes, and he is a doofus who got fired.

Black user here.
You know the drill.

Yes he is.
I'll be reaching out to him soon.

Just go offline, it's the best choice for both you and for everyone else.

trips

>No, it's mostly about tech.
They willfully functioned as a paid arm of the DNC last election

>No, it's mostly about tech.

Not anymore it isn't.

He got fired for being an idiot and breaking company policy. His opinions are educated and valid, but that doesn't matter..

Why is it that companies have to be so pro sodomite, when it should be something that is kept private? It like having a celebration because someone is a pedophile. Where is pedo pride month?

>butthurt neets telling me that it isn't about tech, despite the fact that I have three friends who work at engineers at Google and I frequently interact with Google engineers on the Linux kernel mailing list

Yeah, keep telling yourself that the reason you're not landing a job is because (((they))) are out to get you. Meanwhile, in the real world, I'll deal with actual circumstances.

The blue haired one has huge tits. It's a pity literally every other single thing about her is 0/10.

having huge tits when you're fat doesn't mean anything

>Meanwhile, in the real world, I'll deal with actual circumstances.
You mean you'll suck leftist dick, either willfully because you're one of them or because you're that much of a corporate shill that you allow your boss to dictate your opinions

more like trying to attract views from conservative

Nah they're big even for that fatass body type.

>having a boss means you're a cuck
Go back to Sup Forums, please

This is pathetic. How do you respond when your boss invites you to the Black Lives Matter rally?

I have never been invited to a BLM rally because that would be highly inappropriate by my boss and could potentially be a legal issue for the company.

Moot hates writing. Also 1 year no update.

He got fired for not sucking the huge tech CoC.

Also, this is the kind of opinion you NEVER make as an employee of any company. Unless you really want to be fired. You have other places for that. Though it wasn't really a problem for Google until it leaked. And that is another problem for Google.

>this is the kind of opinion you NEVER make as an employee of any company
Why? It's not an offensive or outrageous statement.

"Sex and Character" was written by a Jew, after all. And it's one of the most redpilled book on the subject of gender.

>Also 1 year no update.
Probably because he (rightfully) has a massive impostor syndrome.

>Why? It's not an offensive or outrageous statement.
You are just outing yourself as underage at this point. Go work somewhere for a couple of years, you'll start to get a grasp of how adult things work.

>jewish perverts who literally molest and suck off little boys and invented sodomy

It's defamatory towards the whole HR policy of the company. When you're not happy about how the company works or how the people are hired, you just look for a job elsewhere.

Or you reconvert yourself in HR and try to impose your view of things in another company or even your own. A company is no democracy, despite what Google tried to make it look until today.

Have you met any actual software developers? He's an Adonis among them.

>yes, I actually know you've never met software developers, and don't know anything about the tech professions, and are just seizing the chance to weigh in with your ignorant drivel

>google
>leftist
actually I think they are pretty capitalist.

>/ourX/

Holy fucking shit, only in the past couple years have I seen retarded maymays beaten over and over past their sell by date. This is Plebbit shit, please stop.

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

>A company is no democracy, despite what Google tried to make it look until today.

True, but some companies are more democratic than others. Damore was basically lulled into believing it was more democratic than it actually is. He shouldn't have to pay for that with his career.

So what "tech" has Google produced in the last 10 years beyond their search engine? And don't say Youtube. Youtube was an acquisition built by someone else.

>Juliann Assange turns this a guy getting fired into a novel about how evil Hillary is

yes, he is NEET like the rest of us now

Are you unironically arguing that a search engine is not a valid "tech"? Are you perhaps in middle school and can't grasp the fact that tech encompasses more than hardware?

if asked directly, politely decline. if not asked just ignore it.

Classy way to lose an argument there.

Brave

You need to familiarize yourself with the concept of "limousine liberals"

(((Damore)))

Google's innovation policy is basically "throw spaghetti at a wall and see what sticks". Except the spaghetti are not cooked enough, so they do not stick very well.

What does some internal politics at Google change for your current browser? Are you fucking retarded?

>So what "tech" has Google produced in the last 10 years beyond their search engine
Well, from my own domain: They've invented a new congestion control that aims to find a sane middleway between reacting to packet-loss as well as reacting to increased RTT as measurements of network congestion

They've created and tested and deployed several re-transmission mechanisms, such as TLP and ER.

They've managed to get the IETF to agree to increasing the TCP initial window size to 10 segments.

They've made several contributions to MapReduce and thus propelled Hadoop.

They are currently doing work on an entirely different approach to distributed file systems, a field that was more or less dead until Google picked it up two years ago.

They've contributed tonnes of ideas to MPEG DASH, the defacto video streaming application protocol.

here's another word burgers don't understand. liberal is not necessarily left. adam smith was part of the classical liberal movement. I mean how liberal do you think the soviet union was?

Oh, and yeah, Van Jacobson, a Google employee and an Internet pioneer and pretty much the inventor of TCP congestion control, made the CODEL AQM that addresses the bufferbloat problem.

Ha! This guy totally called it. Sup Forums really is being filled with millennial babies that think everything is Sup Forums that they don't like.

I posted about this on r/Sup Forums and I got banned

>calling someone a doofus is a label
???

Oh we understand it, we just don't hold a euro-centric worldview.

>we just don't hold a euro-centric worldview.
Fucking racist pigs

lel have u seen Mozilla?

Cool. I had not heard of any of these things. But is this making them any money? The only thing that seems to be making them any money at all is AdSense, which is a giant advertising platform. They are making zero money with Youtube, and this censorship thing they just rolled out is poised to actually kill Youtube all together as everyone I talk to has said they're looking for alternatives now.

>proud genderqueer aromantic doofus
>pronouns: doof/doofself

>But is this making them any money?
Not directly, but it would be naive to not expect these things to benefit them, seeing how they are heavily investing into technologies that are directly related to what they do. The increasing of the TCP initial window size, for example, is because their own research suggest that 90% or so HTTP flows are terminated within 10 TCP segments, and Google being a web company.... You get the picture.

>The only thing that seems to be making them any money at all is AdSense, which is a giant advertising platform.
Well, yeah. Google has always made 99.9% of its money from ads. Everything they do is about ads, hence why they're called a "botnet" on Sup Forums.

>They are making zero money with Youtube,
That's not exactly true, seeing how YouTube not only has advertisement, but you can also rent and buy movies and music from it.