Browsing Sup Forums

>browsing Sup Forums
>supporting net neutrality

Explain yourselves, Sup Forums. Net neutrality is essentially the state-sanctioned cuckolding of the internet by statists.

>implying statism is somehow bad

Is Tim Sharky an autist or a Chad ?

> MUH CORPS FREEDOM AGAINST LE EVIL STATE XDDD

False dichotomy.

that's ajit pai u dip

Who is this tattoed faggot in the original pic that you keep posting?
He looks like a wrestler or something

I love this Australian lad

Get out commie

>implying corporatism is somehow not exactly feudalism

wish I had Tim Sharkey's full set of those

A /fit/ meme.

Basically an old man who went down to thailand to be a degenerate and do steroids.

looks like he's having more fun than I am

When you repeal it you get a 2 for 1:

1) Salt mining leftist tears
2) Google loses millions and gets fucked by ISPs

>feudalism

Feudal serf in Europe paid 25% of his income in taxes. I wish I lived under feudalism desu...

Kek, maybe the comparison was inapt. Corporations have no responsibility whatsoever to their employees, whereas lords did.

Serfs also got more days off than most modern equivalent. The merchants must be paid.

>nazi frog
>libertarian
cognitive dissonance

>browsing Sup Forums
>not staying in your degenerate containment board

Explain yourself, OP.
Your dumb shilling will never convince anyone who actually posts here.

Should I even bother checking rbt?

>the state-sanctioned cuckolding of the internet
This has already happened. Net neutrality simply lessens the damage.

Laissez-faire economics are a religion.

Net neutrality is just putting a bandage over the real problem. The real problem is the government issued regional ISP monopolies. Each municipality decides which ISPs are allowed in which area, even in cases where a new ISP has been willing to pay to lay new cable and set up shop, they have been denied. Even if you are out in the country with no internet and the designated ISP doesn't want to give you internet, but some other ISP is willing to, they can't because of the government enforced monopoly.
I think a good solution would be to force the ISPs to rent out their cable to an unlimited number of ISPs which would allow any currently existing ISP and any new ones in the future to set up shop in any area they want thus increasing speeds and lowering the price. But to push for innovation, if an ISP lays faster new cable/fiber, they should have exclusive access to that for a set number of years before they have to rent it out.
No reason shit holes like South Korea and Europe should have much faster and much cheaper internet than in the US.

Remember, to Sup Forums, the state is a bogeyman representing their parents.

>Laissez-faire economics are a religion.
This, right here.

Then the correct solution is to let upstart ISPs use the ILEC's cabling, which was already subsidized at public expense.

Net neutrality is a t-rex fight.
If the government or the ISPs win, you're fucked.
The ideal would be to solve the thing that caused net neutrality being needed in first place, that is the fact AT&T, comcast etc can literally pay for not having competition.

This kind of bullshit should warrant death penalty.

The ideal would be for all that publicly subsidized copper in the ground to be recognized as public property, for use by anyone who can afford a DSLAM and the actual colo costs.
Also death penalty for monopolists.
Not that competition is an actual solution to anything. At some point it reliably devolves to playing games rather than delivering service.

Nazi were leftists.

>fuck pajeet
>pajeet says fuck net neutrality
>fuck net neutrality, good pajeet

huh