Over 3 years old

>over 3 years old
>Had a great than 75% screen to body ratio
With bezels almost as thin as the G6, why wasn't anyone talking about this?
Was one hell of a beasty phone when released

This is the perfect frame for a phone. I'm still rocking my G3, even though it lags a little here and there it's still a great phone. I hope LG goes back to the G3 and just remakes it with upgraded hardware.

>huge bezel at the bottom for a shitty company logo you need to be reminded about every time you look at your screen.

What this guy said.
If you want to advertise the product brand do it on the back of the phone where someone will see it!

Had this for 2.5 years until it died. I still think it's the best design for a phone, with the G2 being an even better size.

The bottom bezel isn't big at all, smaller than the S7s bottom bezel.

>t. retard
still has slimer bezels than the s7 and a similar phones while attaining a high screen to body ratio of 0.75:1

>”n-no i-it’s perfect!”
nearly everything can be done better. look at the bottom bezel. look at the top bezel. now, do you notice how on the bottom its bigger, even though the top has a camera, light senser, speaker, etc built in? notice how the bottom bezel only shows a logo? do you like to be advertised to constantly? do you want lg’s (and verizon’s) logos engrained into your field of view at all times when you look at your phone that you paid for? maybe you don’t think it’s a huge issue, but psychologically, this way they’ll learn your brain to stick with these brands.

Wasn't this phone criticized for being underpowered for such pixel density?/

got my Oneplus 5 coming today or tomorrow.

>take your shitty LG outta here

Still using my 2 year old G3, works fine as hell.
Thinking of giving it a fresh new custom OS.

IDK I used fulmics Rom on mine and it ran great.

Amazing screen for its time too.

>b-b-but the indoctrinating logo
Autistic requirements no one cares about. The phone is structured in such a manner allows for a 3.5mm headphone jack, which newer phones will try to phase out for "thinner bezels", and a REMOVABLE BATTERY. Pic is of all the phones with 75% or greater screen to body ratio with a removable battery.
No the extra pixels were too battery draining. :(

except lg ruins it by putting that awful sharpening filter on all their phones

It's not an iPhone

That's a good thing

Still rocking mine too. Works nice on lineageos 13

I actually really like having the manufacturer logo on the device I'm using. I picked them for a reason, and I'm happy that they've made something I actually want. What I don't like is the carrier branding.

Fuck you, Verizon. You literally did nothing. Why do I have a huge ass checkmark on my phone?

A bit too late to shill the bootloop, OP.

>LG G3
>Boot loop
What?

The logo is fine when its not an eyesore on the back.

>tfw g4let
how can i even compete?

It was laggy and had shit battery life.

>screen randomly starts fading to black because something died on the mobo
That's why user.

>he doesn't know how the screen on a G3 just dies randomly

Mine's coming in on Friday, I can't wait. My s5 is sleepy dying.

>puts a case over it anyway

>Laggy
Mine wasn't

>Shit battery life
True, but that's not the point op is making.

Kinda like how a painter signs the bottom of his canvas after he finishes the paint?

I still have one, 3 years old. But now it's gathering dust because the GPS unit is utter shite.

Sent it under warranty and the new GPS failed after 2 weeks.

That and overheating are the worst aspects of that phone

mine is better

ya because he is proud of his work you pointless jackass

>TouchWiz UI
it's not

My sister has one but the wifi started to act weird and what not, seems to be a software thing but we didnt manage to root it to install a custom rom.

>"bootloops, part of a nutritious breakfast"

retarde

-- posted from my LG G3

Great phone, severe battery issues. My factory battery was so fucked that the charge lasted about an hour and a half. Also the phone has a tendency to get really hot with the original battery, and the oversized resolution doesn't help with that. My phone refused to turn on in a hot car with no ac on a few occasions.

Other than those two issues this phone is still going strong, I bought an extended battery from the chinks and no problems so far, its a great phone desu

How do you find lineage 14.1? Any bugs?

From the lineage website, nightly

So far nothing but I just installed it, on Verizon my 4g connection has been a little iffy on other 7.1 ROMs, seems a little better on here

>From the lineage website, nightly
Hello, ESl-kun.

can confirm this happened to me a month ago

Switched from an iPhone to a G3 when it came out. G3 is still the best phone I've ever owned - no longer using b/c of water damage. Knock-code, removable batteries (I had 3), SD Card, great screen. I liked that phone.

all these 2 yo flagships have bad batteries
intentionally bad

I had an LG G3. Phone got hot like a motherfucker when doing basic web browsing for more than 10 minutes, and I could watch the battery drain by the minute. I upgraded to a Moto Z Play and it's the best thing I've ever had.

Buy a skin

g2 was probably the best phone released in the past 5 years.

It had some chronical issues.Otherwise it is a great phone.I would still use it if it didn't die.