Did the Japanese actually believe this four eyed nerd was a descendant of Amaterasu?

Did the Japanese actually believe this four eyed nerd was a descendant of Amaterasu?

What does physical apperance have to do with anything? Japs did worse shit than Nazis and he died in a fucking castle at old age.
Based Emperor

Check out Mrs. Meiji. Right dog she was.

You'll believe what you're raised to believe.

Yes.

Euros are so fucking autistic it's unbelievable.

Nobody said Amaterasu had to be pretty.

They still do

Hirohito's renunciation of divine status was just a show for foreign audience and he didn't really deny it

Tenno is still a living god

TENNO HEIKA BANZAI

>tfw emu rapebaby spergs out

We all are beloved children of Amaterasu and they just play the role of representative.
As descendants of Amaterasu, we can be hikikomoried any time we get harmed and stay NEET until some QT ask to get out.

Zainichi

nobody cares

funnily enough, tenno family are pretty liberal now and actual peaceful enough to get called "lefties" and they often address that kind of thing in public, so far rights are always awkwadly hellbent on not knowing it

Fuck off, durty cockroach.

No, just chink or gook.

i think it depends on age group. as a matter of fact, the first two decades of the 20th century saw a very liberal society here, which is called Taisho Democracy Age, in which democracy as well as lots of "progressive" ideas was promoted, and it became an influential view (especially among educated people) that the status of the emperor is nothing but a convenience of the nation to keep it going smoothly- which was known as Emperor Organ Theory, and so lots of people already knew he wasn't a demi-god or a supernatural being or whatever. and then came the 30's that saw the rise of fascism and the military, which pushed deification of the emperor to reinforce (and capitalize on) his authority. for those reasons, those who spent their youth in the 30-40's could have believed that due to education, but others are not likely.

Fuck you.

Fuck Korea
Emperors are a spokesman of a god

So there is no chance that Shinzo Abe and Emperor Akihito will make Japan great again?

self-deprecating joke?

> Germans elect based War Hero, great speaker, incredible politician able to maneuver the political labyrinth to his own success and great military general
> Japan gets some faggot Emperor that no one chose
> they all follow him for no other sake other than loyalty
baka desu senpaichi

Praise Tengri

>> Japan gets some faggot Emperor that no one chose
Britain gets some faggot King or Queen that no one chose .

>great military general

at least
I have a respect for the "reigning" Emperor in high esteam.
He's jus like our granpa

Do you know what the average Japanese looks like?

none of japanese wants that autistic piece of shit except stupid netouyos who cant scientifically figure anything out and are full of delusions.

abe is cuckservative and has no talent. the only good job he did has been the treatment of korea so far, the others were mediocre. he is a hereditary politician and isnt anything else like that from the beginning.

tennos are much more liberal than me as one being against all netouyos on Sup Forums.

so yes, theres zero chance to get to that. instead japan has been researching and developing robots. thats what you can look forward to i think.

Emperor Hirohito opposed to begin the war.
But he had to sign the decision of the parliament because of constitutional monarchy, It's same as Britain.

hitler「There is something Germany can't copy in Japan no matter what. That's an imperial line of your national unbroken line.

Even if Germany tries for 100 years, even if I exert myself for 500 years, this isn't made. You have to do importantly」

It looks like Abe with his allies is about to win 2/3 of the house of councillors.

That's enough to call a referendum on revising the constitution.

netouyo
e
t
o
u
y
o

People like you are insufferable faggots and make me think less Japan more than these "netouyo" boogeymen you can't ranting about.

61% of Japanese don't want to change the constitution, but young people in Japan tend to have low turn-out.

Kenmomen
e
n
m
o
m
e
n

>boogeymen you can't ranting about.

*keep

Are you implying that there's something special about the Japanese monarchy that's worth imitating?

>That's an imperial line of your national unbroken line

Inspirational tbqh

his imperial majesty does not want to chang the constitution.
we should respect his opinion yeah

that's because you don't know how retarded and harmful netouyos are.

Netouyo are just Japanese Sup Forums
Everyone knows how they are.

They're always made out the be basement dwelling NEETs, they can't be too harmful.

The people saying "netouyo" is same level of netouyo. Everybody knows it.

According to the Japanese Myth written in A.D 720, Tennnou , the emperor of Japan is offspring of Amaterasu.
From then to now, Japanese Imperial house has never broken.

why are netouyo and kenmomen always trolling in int/?
commercial purpose?

>muh far right and far left hikikomori permavirgin boogeymen
YAMEROOOOO

Show this source .

indeed, but then one can flame everywhere on the internet from basement

The chances of netouyo or kenmomen coming to Sup Forums instead of 2chan is basically 0.

>far right and far left
both sides have gotten ignored by Japanese social community and the Internet community.
so they often stick to Patriotism and creepy Communism
that's tradedy

What does this mean?

netouyos come to Sup Forums via translation blogs they love

Yea but the spergs bitching about netouyos are even worse.

Japanese /r9k/ except extreme leftism but still virginal hatred of women.

Because they feel like getting some kind of 'international' support adds legitimacy to their ideology.

Japanese far left
they are poor people and have been ignored by Japanese social and Internet community for a long time.
so they are always enlighting the Communism.
they love hating our country and people.

Why are Japanese so intolerant of hikikomori or NEETs? Anglos make fun of them but most just pity them. Japanese seem to actually hate them.

UMI YUKABA

Japs are autists that love to work to death for next to no monetary compensation

>people hate those who get by without working 16 hours a day unlike they do
gee i wonder why

How did you get through the captcha?

whereas more than 2/3 japanese normies are against that referendum. normies care only about economy.
the climate in japan is far from what these autistic netouyo dunces spew.

the reason why japanese liberal parties are so shit and cant gain popularity is they are unfamiliar with economics in general and have an old political spectrum based on the one in cold war era.

for instance, china and korea have always been acting like a spoiled brat as its obvious to everyone.
it obviously cant get any better without spanking their asses because everything they claim to japan is based on emotions not on a logic or an intellect. yet they still try to feed them with a spoon as if stupid ignorant parents do their stupid brats.

that looks just like unreasonable and outdated to even me as one in a liberal position.

It's strange though, because from what I understand the JSDF suffers from severe manpower shortages, in particular the JMSDF.

I think one of the problems that Japan faces is that it doesn't see its militarist past as part of the national character, although that is slowly changing. You should embrace the fact that you are a warlike people.

But your economic issues are far deeper set. The fundamental question is "why would I have a child?" and "could I afford to have a child?". Until you come up with adequate solutions to that problem, you will decline.

he looks like the kind of guy you'd catch polishing his rod to hentai in the library toilets after closing hours

I wanna kill commies and eat their flesh.

How does the average Japanese person feel about the fact that we wrote nearly all of your constitution?

colony,as same as you and other people thinking

Ameratsu was Korean

ive never heard of that manpower issue. though even if its true i can guess modern war doesnt always depend on it, its simply almost all about missiles. and japan is an island nation so army doesnt matter so much but navy and air force.
though i know almost nothing about military in general, this is just off the top of my head.

the birth rate issue is meh. ive already found out that Sup Forums posters, and most on weeb forums, gladly exaggerate it too much every single fucking time, intentionally ignoring other 1st world countries that are in the same situation. it sounds just like a bots automated post and i wont take it seriously anymore.

you cant judge that taking an immigration policy is a right thing to maintain economy, power, and civilization of a country at this point. if you got insecure life due to it you wouldnt be able to conduct stable economic activities.