Brewage technology

How does Sup Forums drink it coffee?

>inb4 with milk and sugar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/02/28/alcohol-caffeine-coffee-evolution-humans-column/98210372/
coffeefaq.com/is-it-true-that-tea-has-no-caffeinewhat-is-theine-theobromine-etc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>drinking the caffeinated jew
I drink tea like a normal person. Straight, no sugar, no milk.

i drink it black like your wife's son

>not drinking the caffeinated jew
wow, edgy.

my nigger

Black speciality coffee, sometimes a cappuccino when chilling at a coffee spot and reading.

Peppermint tea with honey

>frog
Was obvious that shitty frogs only trink shitty shit

I only drink water.

Usually with a little bit of milk

>trink

Na, biste mett?

lol haha :D

I started drinking iced coffee recently because of the heat, it's way better than it seems. I feel like I was living in the dark

Nothing like the feeling of that first sip of the day
Sipboys report.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Fellow sippboy coming through

Splenda and caramel creamer.

>like a normal person
kek

had two coffees today and completed all the courses at codeacademy.com with 27% pass rate in 3 hours where do I sign up for recruitment?

1 Tbsp sugar
2 tsp cocoa powder
4 fl.oz espresso
8 fl.oz milk, steamed

Fuck off normie

>drinks coffee
>most widely used psychoactive drug in the world
>calls others 'normie'
Back to rěddit, normalfag.

How does Sup Forums brew coffee?

Filter? Espresso? something else?

>breathes air
>the most common gas in the world
Someone who tries to tell other people what normal is, in an effort to encourage them to follow norms, has much more claim to the term "normie" than someone who merely fails to be a hipster in their consumption choices.

>shitting
>almost everyone does this
>calls other normalfag

get outta here ya summergoof

I drink my coffee with a shot of

Heil Hitler

Heavy cream, a little bit of sugar (less than half I would normally use), and some liquid stevia.

>most people do a thing
>that thing isn't 'normal'
What kind of dumb logic do you subscribe to?

>Not taking coffee anally
You are all fucking plebs

In case people are wondering, this is actually a thing. Coffee enemas exist.

Most people are broken little drama queens. You don't appear to be distinguishing between social norms and statistical norms, which I recommend you do.

stop breathing then

Civets know this

but I do

>1 Tbsp sugar
>2 tsp cocoa powder
>8 fl.oz milk, steamed
lol pussy

Coffee is both a social norm and a statistical norm.
>be on plane, get offered coffee
>finish eating in a restaurant, get offered coffee
>go over someone's house, get offered coffee
Not to mention people start drinking coffee from when they're 15-16 and by the time they're 18-20 they're dependent in it.
>"I can't wake up without coffee"
>"I'm dead in the morning until I drink coffee"

Drinking coffee since young adulthood messes with their body and their sense of getting enough sleep.
If you're dead in the morning without coffee, you've been sleep deprived for years.

Ich trink den schwarz, Junge. Heiß und schwarz und richtig lecker, echt jetzt.

Coffee cannot wake you up from nightmares. Coffee won't stop you from being dead inside.

stfu.
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/02/28/alcohol-caffeine-coffee-evolution-humans-column/98210372/

Black. Or green tea.

Water. I sincerily like the taste, especially of some brands

>But it was caffeine that gave us the Enlightenment and helped us achieve prosperity.
What a bullshit article. Literally shilling for chemical dependence.

I never drank coffee and in the mornings I am alert and don't get tired until late in the day. It was proven an apple in the morning gives you more energy than a cup of coffee.

>Then, through trade with the Arab world, a transformation occurred: coffee, rich with caffeine, a stimulant, swept across the continent and replaced alcohol, a depressant.
>drinking sandnigger drinks

Coffee: White man
Tea: Poo in loo

Black, like my bull.

>stevia
won't have to worry about you reproducing then.

>Drinking coffee since young adulthood messes with their body and their sense of getting enough sleep.
teens are naturally predisposed to keeping late hours and early school start times are what keep them from getting enough sleep. areas that push back start times have better performance.

come the fuck on, what a casual thread

stupid first question. it should be granted that you drink your coffee black and sugarless

the important questions are

>what beans do you use
>what grinder do you have
>what preparation method you use: filter, french press, percolator, espresso etc.

step up your elitism

>muh geek culture
>no coffee, no alcohol, no gf
Life must be boring for you guys.

You do realise that tea also contains caffeine?

>Sinnlos im Weltraum

Mein Neger.

Enjoy your mouth cancer

Milk, no sugar

Cut my life into pieces
>this is my last resort

But with a different effect.
coffeefaq.com/is-it-true-that-tea-has-no-caffeinewhat-is-theine-theobromine-etc/

I order my beans from a local roaster that roasts coffee to order and ships it overnight to you.

I use a burr grinder, a chemex pour-over, and an electric temperature controlled gooseneck kettle to brew my freshly ground beans at a 16:1 water:coffee ratio with a 4m 30s total brew time target.

This process makes damn good coffee.

>autismo blend

Little bit of milk with 1 sweetener.

Since coffee brewing is basically applied chemistry used to control which soluble compounds you extract from the coffee beans and which you don't, being autistic about it produces much better results.