I am going to russia in a month (Moscow, St. Petersburg)...

I am going to russia in a month (Moscow, St. Petersburg). Would it be insane if I tried to meet up with a person off of Sup Forums? Would I die?

>Also tell me what I can expect.

Why the fuck would you ever meet up with a person from Sup Forums? Much less one in a fucking foreign country.

Never associate yourself with other people from Sup Forums, it's literally never a good idea. Best case scenario is that he feeds you cookies made out of his cum, in the worst case you die.

Nothing to win there

But I could have someone that speaks the native tongue show me around a few places.

Lol that only gets tripfags on /k/

How many dollars do you plan to take with you?

It would be better to just follow an actual guide around the places that are cool or you could try to talk to some local and get him/her to show you around. I just wouldn't find that person in Sup Forums, you have a better chance of not getting a psychopath in the real world or even on any other website, like reddit or some shit.

More than you make in a year

If you want to see what happens to capitalist dogs then yes go ahead

Don't meet with any strangers in Russia. You will be forcefully recruited by the FSB. You will spend a life in prison for treason.

then I can show you what you want
It will costs you 15$

I've never had good luck with your guides. They always take you to the touristy spots and explain shit to you that you can read on the sign in front of you. I was looking mostly for just someone to walk around the city with and explain some of the smaller nuanced differences I noticed. I also figured it would give them a good opportunity to practice their English skills

So, living in the western countries kills your brain or what? Remember: random Sup Forums person is not your friend, you fucking burger.

How different can we really be Russian user.

>Would it be insane if I tried to meet up with a person off of Sup Forums?
No, actually much better than trying to meet a person from 2ch.

>Would I die?
I don't think so.

If you aren't girl or fugg we can meet, drink vodka, eat blini and ride slavmobile.

You make a good point but I would still advice you to find your dude from somewhere other than Sup Forums

>Would it be insane if I tried to meet up with a person off of Sup Forums?
I personally wouldn't, but then again I almost went to a /brit/o/ meetup that had like 10 people, but ended up having other plans so didn't go

>Would I die?
It would be extremely painful

>a. Best case scenario is that he feeds you cookies made out of his cum, in the worst case you die.
hahah, someone has to post this

Perhaps. I just don't really know of any other websites other than here really where I could meet someone that isn't an actual tour guide. I guess I could try interpals. I will have another male friend with me

>eat blini and ride slavmobile
My dream

K, I've found it

We wait you in Russia

Look, people here not going to murder you for being american. But you better think about your safety, like in any other country on this planet.

You guys hate Americans.

At first I though he had krokodil

Why are his legs and torso so weird ? Lightning ?

>>OP
If you are gay, be careful not to act as gays in public in Russia, or you'll be arrested.

refractive index of water

So don't eat anything at a Sup Forums meetup. Got it.

>krokodil
Stop forcing this meme stuff.
>Lightning
Yes.

> meeting up with a person from Sup Forums
> a good idea, ever

Look really creepy though.

ah yes amerikanska suka come to russia we can meet and dont forget to bring dolla bills so we can buy the good stuff

>you'll be arrested
Lol, you still believe in this? It is only lgbt-propoganda that is forbidden here. Two of my friends are gays and they have no problems with living, except that some bydlo could speak shit about them.
OP, don't worry, russians who use imageboards are either too kind or (in worst case)too coward to do something bad for you. If you will have enough money, there will be no problems in russia for you. Except, again,bydlo, which is despite what people say very hard to meet nowadays.

Can I meet a qt there?

>not that it will matter because I will have my wife.

Doesnt everyone do Heroin?

No. Now it's only Chinese chemistry "Spice"

No more so than anywhere else. It's more just that Russia is a poor shithole and poor shitholes have, well, crime. It doesn't matter what nationality you are, if bydlo can take advantage of you, they will.

Are u cute? We can fuck desu

>OP, don't worry, russians who use imageboards are either too kind or (in worst case)too coward to do something bad for you
I was going to say Russians with English knowledge probably have at least some education. The tracksuit scum don't speak English, but then they wouldn't be on Sup Forums anyway.

this is my train of thought, only around 5% of russians speak english so I would assume most of them are educated.

yea thats right you talking with russian elite here

Whew that makes me feel sorry for Russia.

Well if you will be in Moscow i could give you my guest room.

fuck off faggot he is mine

Do you have the visa already?

I've met with some normal people from here
But Russians might be a little different

>united states bullying rusia once again

We can share no problem comrad.

You shouldn't smile to people on the street if you do not want.

I'll be there but I already have a room paid for at hotel Metropol

Sent off my papers today.

What about smiling and saying"hey how are you today?"

wtf is he eating

>if I tried to meet up with a person off of Sup Forums? Would I die?
Yes, he will rob you and then stab you to death, don't do this, comrade.

caviar probably

hahahaha

yup, lots of them.srlsy, when i look how usual women look in europe or america, i'm kimda amazed: those who are normal there would be considered ugly in russia.
Actually, i don't know much people who don't know english, and most of them are past 35 years old. It is like too useful to not learn. And i meant not only foreign imageboards, but russian ones too. Except harkach, where it is 50% normal people and 50% absolute idiots, that use only /b and /v on it.

fuck, i need to turn on my lantern. writing without looking on keybord doesn't work well with me.

Kek

I'm going in september. I was thinking the same, rusbros on Sup Forums give a vibe of being great guys.

The cum brownies were fake.

I wouldn't meet anyone from Sup Forums
Anyways you'll have a great time but I'd only recommend it if you know a decent amount of Russian or have a reliable friend here since hardly anyone speaks decent English here
t. American in Moscow

what do you like in Moscow? Any stories may be?

I know no russian and have no russian friends :^)

I like the streets, food, history, architecture, girls and even the metro. I even like the extremely touristy areas even though the huge packs of Chinese can really hamper the experience. I've been to some residential areas too and they're a bit depressing and ugly but still have a bit of charm.

Then start learning some if you want to make your trip a bit easier. How long will you be there and where will you stay? Do you have visa already? Also /trv/ is a better place to ask although it's a really slow board.

I use /trv/ alot, its just I see more russians on here. I will be there 10 days split between moscow and st. petersburg.

I forgot to add

>Hotel Metropol in Moscow
>Sokos Hotel in St. Petersburg

I sent off for my Visa today, Should get it 2 weeks before I leave.

>meeting people from a belarusian bear taming forum
why?

reminds me of this onomatopoeia. it's really impresive how descriptive it is.

It doesn't have anything to do with the fact that they're Russian, but i would never ever meet anyone off of this website.

I am sure 90% of you are fine to meet and hang out with, but 1/10 chance is not a gamble i'd wanna take.

>I am going to russia
>Moscow
>St. Petersburg
lel
kil you're self

My frat bro got mugged by police in St Petersburg during his study abroad 2 years ago. He was walking home from a bar by himself and some cops pulled their car up next to him and they all jumped out with their guns drawn and tackled him into an alleyway. They frisked him and got his wallet and passport, saw that he was American, and took all the money out of his wallet before handing his stuff back.

Said he's never going back, but he already graduated with his Russian language minor so we'll see.

>5%
overestimation

to make friends get some Spice and Jaguar and go to a party