Do people in other countries obsess over the USA like people here obsess over Japan/Ireland/France/Pretty much any...

Do people in other countries obsess over the USA like people here obsess over Japan/Ireland/France/Pretty much any country that's not the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.se/search?q=mad thad
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z-dbFhQBmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0SUPeXLQsxY
youtube.com/watch?v=rNvls8A2rYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not really.
I know there are some country dance clubs somewhere lost in France where they dress like cowboys, put out some confederate flags and dance in a barn but that's about it

>people here obsess over Japan/Ireland/France
>ireland
really?
there are people who love fucking ireland, except brits?

We have a holiday dedicated to Ireland, kind of

No other country can compete with Japan. But yes, there are some people who love US too much. But they love the way of life they see on the movies, not a just a country I think.

No.

Other than the whole Instagram Kim Kardashian lifestyle, not really.

Though there are always some rarer outliers like, say, some goofus countryman of yours who really, really likes Belgium. There are autists like in that in every country.

Diaspora strong.

Oh and Hollywood, of course. I think people obsess over Hollywood everywher?

lol that sounds hilarious

Hipsters worship free market, science, atheism, GMO and democratic elections. All good things from 'The West' according to them.

make american version of this pls

We don't love Ireland

If you have strong feelings either way about Ireland you could upset the wrong person

did that nigga walk out of prison?

Probably.

Probably not, though of course it is well like in parts of former yugoslavia

What's wrong with innocent shooting games?

>a black guy weeb

for real? is this often among the Americans?

yes but mostly because of hamburgers and frenchie fries
not many people love your traditional culture sadly

Much more than you would expect, but in America it's mainly White guys and whitewashed mexicans.

that is, black people have nothing to do with Japanese culture such as anime or manga?

>Idolshit
>Figma
>Eroge
>High powerlevel
Person who made this is retard.

that is a Sup Forums celebrity (and pedo, goes hand in hand)
google.se/search?q=mad thad

No, he's fucked and in jail for a long time because he is dumb as fuck. He went on Twitter 3 days before his internet ban was up and said the cops didn't find his other hard drive of CP.

Now he serves jail time and has to register as a sex offender and will have his internet activities strictly controlled and monitored by the FBI for years after his release.

All because he couldn't wait 3 days to shitpost about cheese pizza.

>he doesn't know about MADTHAD
>13. On February 17, 2012, and February 28, 2012, Affiant previewed the eight gigaybe usb
flash drive belonging to MCMICHAEL. During the Affiant's review, numerous images and
videos of real children engaged in sexually explicit conduct including, but not limited to, the
lascivious display of the genitals and pubic area of any person, were located in the following
directories:
: a. \things\don't click
: b. \things\don't click\teens
: c. \things\don't click\cp
: d. \things\don't click\cp\cp

I haven't heard of any of that, but know about the stuff in the low powerlevel quadrant

Check yourself anime degenerate

but only weebest weebs love those things

Is hentai really that bad?

You haven't heard of figurines, erotic games, or idol (Jpop/anime like idolm@ster or Love Live)?

I don't believe you.

that sound awfully strange

Nope...

>figurines
Of course I know what a figure is, but that looks like some sort of hentai figurine which is probably a separate hobby altogether

>Erotic game
Not by the name of "doujin game". Sounds like a Ouija board

>idol (Jpop/anime like idolm@ster or Love Live
No fucking clue what this is. I know what KPop is

dunno what "Vocaloid" is, but everything else in the left quadrant I know

Only thing that comes to mind is old american cars, they are the passion of so many people here in sweden.

Whats that

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z-dbFhQBmQ

>Do people in other countries obsess over the USA like people here obsess over Japan

being a weeb isn't obsessing over japan
it's obsessing over japanese cartoons it's a very miniscule part of their whole culture

it's like if you called someone wh was really really into disney princess movies an ameriboo

St Patrick's day is our thing though, the rest of the world only adopted it, if that's what your referring to

>Hentai figurine
No. They're just figurines of anime characters.
You can get lewd ones but it's certainly not all of them.
You've never heard of people collecting figures for something Japanese be it an anime or videogame or whatever?
>Doujin game
The author of that image means doujin literally and not hentai on the internet. Doujin game is referring to shit like touhou. Eroge is just a term for erotic Japanese games. You've never heard of erotic anime/Japanese games?
>Never heard of idolshit or Jpop
You've never heard of AKB48 or anime VAs singing or anything of the sort?
Maybe I have spent too much time on anime after all.

That sounds awesome
>you will never go to a french fake cowboy rave

i have some weeb friends
it seems anime makes them love other jap cultures and shit for some reasons
i duuno if disney makes you love american culture though

Nope.
They blush over Japan here.

I consume a lot of "owarai" and JAV, but not much else on the list.

I've been half-assedly trying to learn Japanese to be able to watch even more owarai and JAV.

Weeaboo means resenting your non-Japanese heritage and irrationally assuming everything Japanese is superior to its counterparts.

Or at least that's what it meant originally.

the weirdo level of obsession for USA isn't really necessary. All things America are so easily available all over the world. Every tv, every radio station, every website, every city block. Hard to obsess over something so common.

>doujin
>touhou
>eroge
>AKB48
>anime VAs

I honestly don't know ANY of these terms...

Not sure why I am on Sup Forums at all

learning french to hit on french girls next carnival in rio.
youtube.com/watch?v=0SUPeXLQsxY

French girls best girls.

Doujin just means self published.
Touhou is a bullet hell game with cute anime girls and good music that is self published by an extremely autistic man.
Eroge means erotic game.
AKB48 is an idol group of 48 members. Basically kpop group members but Japanese.
Anime VA is anime voice actress or seiyū if you're feeling like a weeb.

If you don't watch any anime at all I could understand never coming across these terms.

You might have a chance desu

These Ukrainian dudes loves America. They're Americans at heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=rNvls8A2rYI

Redditor get out.

>tfw I've been on Sup Forums since 2006 and have managed to avoid all the anime degeneracy

You seem to have committed a typo and putted a 0 instead of a 1 there.

>2006 and that clueless about anime and Japanese things
I can't believe this story you're telling me.

Wrongo friendo, exploding knees was the bees knees in memes when I started lurking

then Project Chanology came along, Sup Forums peaked and was ruined shortly after

You're quite popular with poorly educated people that think the death penalty and you being tough on crime is cool as fuck.

Sup Forums was originally an anime board.

You are a lying sack of shit.

Go watch Neon Genesis Evangelion, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Gurren Lagan, Berserk... and many more....
Then come back, you fucking pleb.

>Gets information from Encyclopedia Dramatically, then acts like he's been here a long time.

Gtfo, my dear newfag

>putted
come on.
It's an irregular verb. The simple past of "put" is "put".

she looks like a sociopath

that was sad man. can he serve in the US army and get in that way? he clearly has to get here man.

donne moi une adresse

MAINTENANT

>Hentai
>"Me! Me! Me!" picture

No

Go watch Neon Genesis Evangelion, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Gurren Lagan, Berserk

pffffff....what pleb tastes

Yeah, he should instead watch Naruto and SAO

>can he serve in the US army and get in that way?

I'm pretty sure they can. I had a houseguest on some kind of temp visa from Thailand while he looked for a work sponsor. When he didn't get any job offers, he visited a local military recruitment office ... apparently it's a path to citizenship... I think.

What do you think? Every other thread on Sup Forums is "why do Amerifats this" "how come Americans that"

Everybody's obsessed with the USA here, yes, all of the 200 million people