Are vaporizers technolo/g/y? What are you using? Any mods or trick you have found on your own? Pic related, my mlfb

Are vaporizers technolo/g/y? What are you using? Any mods or trick you have found on your own? Pic related, my mlfb

for weed: grenco gpen
ecig: joytech ego one

launchbox is some overpriced shit dude 100$ for some piece of shit that runs on stripped AA batteries.

This lmao literally paying 100 dollars a for a brick of wood

Some cheapo Kanger SUBVOD kit.

What's better for making the liquid last, more airflow or less?

which grenco? I am inclined to get the pro, because I don't like buying cheap shit.
>literally paying 100 dollars for a brick of wood
except that's not what he is "literally" doing, dumbass

DUDE

SMOK Alien + Baby Beast FTW.

WE

gpen pro. its pretty good and easy to use.

Pax 2 baybeeee

just dont waste your money on the snoop dog edition. its stupid shit.

No. Take your mouth fedoras and fuck off.

dont smoke pod
t. william randolph hearst

bump

I use an electric nail on a dab rig.

portable vaporizers just don't hit as nice in my opinion. And i've been dab only for 2+ years at this point.

don't waste your money on any other battery but the ones MFLB sells

The firefly sucks
pax one is a tank and rocks
CFX is good for sharing

yeah a full-fledged rig is not a suitable replacement for a portable vape
>t.used to carry a bong, skillet, and propane torch in my car

Any CBD'ers here?

sup

I dont smoke when i'm not a home, so it's not really an issue.

>t. still has a skillet and torch for backup

Oh high (well not without the THC you won't lol). UK is a bit shit for getting the good stuff so been trying a few sellers. CBD Brothers seems OK. Had to get teh 3X stuff though to get any benefit from it though. I got some stuff from an Ebay seller which is pretty good too :)

THC makes my mind go crazy. CBD seems to counter react that. I just started taking CBD a few weeks ago.

I bought the original Volcano vape for around $500 back in like 2006 and it's still going strong today, probably one of the best investments I've ever made. Use it everyday too.

Yeah it doesn't get me as paranoid either. I get super sleepy if I vape too much of it though. Got for my aches and pains but can make me a bit heady and nauseas too depending.

dude, this guy's vape is older than most of the posters on Sup Forums

>Got = Good
Fixed

I bought a Flowermate a couple of years ago, but didn't really like it. I smoke now, but if I vape I use a Vaporgenie. It can hold a decent amount of weed and I like that it doesn't run on battery power. It takes some practice but it's very practical.

Is there a smaller, not necessarily portable version of that these days?

Pax 3

>mflb

reddit detected

imo all portable vaporizers are garbage. i've even tried the "super high end" ones and they're still trash. the only vapes that are better than smoking are plug in ones like the SSV and the volcano

>i've even tried the "super high end" ones

Which ones?

pax

Is it really trash though? Because all I've ever heard was rave reviews. Shills? Or maybe you tried a fake. What was so bad about it?

I'll get faced on dabs then interface with technology.

>pax

if what you want is a discreet way to get high in public it's fine. if what you want is to conserve weed and get really stoned then it's worse than smoking. the people who rave about shit like pax and mflb just haven't tried a quality plug-in vaporizer (in my experience at least).

ayy lmao my nigger

Damn, $300 dolliridoos.

How much better is than a bowl, or a 2 stage water bong?

Will I get more higher?

DUDE WEED LMAOOOOOOOOOO

I never used Pax but I have a mflb. The high is different; I believe it's something more sleep inducing and stronger since the cbd doesn't get destroyed or something like that. It's essentially because vaporizers don't burn the weed, they "vaporize" the components which get you high (cbd+thc). This also makes it healthier since there's no burning and inhaling of any carcinogens because there's no burn. The feeling of vaping is lighter too and not really harsh on the lungs.

But is it a more efficient high?

What should I buy for home use?

supposedly you can get more than twice the thc by vaping rather than smoking

for home use i'd recommend the da buddha or the silver surfer vape. pax is meant for portable use

For herb mflb on the go and volcano at home
For concentrate Maud dib at home and linx hypnos zero on the go (or at work)

>$100 for lifetime warranty
You're paying for the warranty mostly

That's how they've always operated (I have their glass piece with a lifetime warranty on the glass)

Does it smell when you fill the bag with smoke?

I bought one used on Reddit for a friend for $300 4 or 5 years ago. He sold it to me for $75 and it's still going strong

I would argue your statement but I'm a mod on /r/mflb :/

This
However portable Vapes are amazing if you're trying to medicate on the fly. I'd carry 2gs, 4 batteries, and my mflb everywhere on my undergraduate campus.
I'll never forget the one time my battery got stuck in the middle of a presentation and smoked out the whole room
>Never have I poker faced that hard

WUZ

If the bag isn't regularly replaced it will start to leak. Then it smells

ok, thanks

Everyone has this shit, myself included. Let's be honest, smok makes fucking shitty coils and they leak all the fucking time. Sometimes they even have fucked up threads and won't even attach to the tank. 0 quality control.