Is your country safe?

Is your country safe?

Other urls found in this thread:

countryeconomy.com/demography/homicides
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obviously no

In my city yes, because there is no Arab.

>Greece

>feel safe

This doesn't mean shit

It means a lot actually. People who don't feel safe in their neighborhood are often stressed out and die sooner. It also is a good indicated as to how well off your country is currently

Is Germany or UK so safe?
I've visited there, but there were many blacks ,Pakis, Turks and another immigrants,who were sleeping on the road or laughing with insanity.
Are immigrants really amicable?

No.

When i lived in a suburb to stockholm fuck no.

now in the countryside its a lot better but not 100% safe.

How can people not feel safe in norway

no russia, bitch!

But americans feel save only because they are CCing enough guns to arm a small army...?

that moment brazil is not even on the list.

>Greece is unsafe
doubt.jpg

Yes.

Also, homicide rate: (2014 data)

countryeconomy.com/demography/homicides

What sort of fuccboi feels unsafe in Greece?

yeah, never been mugged or anything in my entire life

The ones who live next to refugees probably.

>Grease
>Texas
Can't make this shit up.

That doesnt really mean anything, because it never happened to me either

No, of course it isn't.

i could go anywhere in my city at 2 am without fear.

No, we're actually quite safe here in our country. Only criminals get into regular incidents

Get-Muggedulgal

This doesn't mean shit. Our violent crime rate is similar to Western Europe.

People are just paranoid and don't trust each other.

Why did Sup Forums lie to me? I thought the U.S. was supposed to be super violent and unsafe for everyone?

Austria doesn't have cities, just overgrown villages and village people.

If people are totally paranoid and untrustworthy than your society is a failure, sorry to say.

Your murder rate is Ukraine tier but you're always smiling as if you were all drugged

Maybe because most people here don't experience murder and live happy lives free from fear? It shows that average people are able to live our lives in comfort and safety.

Ukraines hardly a super violent country.

>walking at night in frozen shitholes

for what purpouse

Yes.

Ukraine has a fucking war going on right now

if you aren't in a gang/gang-area you are actually extremely safe

people who are in gangs are a (retarded autisticly violent) minority and gang-ridden areas aren't really widespread. Its just that inter-gang violence and crime in gang-ridden areas is so absurdly high it manages to somehow drag the nation down.

Here in spain i feel safe going out at night but when im in belgium, fuck no

>Ukraines hardly a super violent country

>3guys1hammer.mpg

oh god
please stop

Yeah, it's pretty safe to walk around in the night here even though I live in a big city. Safety in Poland is at all times high ever since the bydlo fucked off to the west.

Americans are totally paranoid and untrustworthy, just not at walking during the night. Instead we are afraid of immigrants that make up .9% of the population

>American posters

I find this hard to belive that we're that high

I wish I had a flag proxy, I hate my countrymen

You realize the deaths from the war isn't included in homicides? Fucking retards.

>implying immigrants don't make up 99% of the population

>Be Europoor
>Go outside
>Get Shot

>Feedingn into Europosters already massive egos

Fuck off. Go see a therapist if you thin where you live is so dangerous. The U.S. is one of the easiest countries to remain safe in and the vast majority of people will never so much as flinch at night.

No but the fact that you are happy to compare america to a country in a state of anarchy and war tells a lot.

In white majority towns and cities, you really have nothing to fear.

Anywhere with lots of blacks isn't safe, even during the day. Mexicans are pretty sketchy too, but not as much as blacks

it's poor as fuck as well hahaha

I've been to actual dangerous countries in South America and anyone with a fucking brain is perfectly fine. The U.S. homicide rate on average is equivalent to Estonia or Lithuania, which despite being post commie are not considered dangerous cunts

Never said it wasn't. Acting like you know shit about how safe other countries are based on this bullshit poll is the problem

>Buttblasted Europoors upset that the U.S. isn't lower
Every fucking thread. Take a break guys, you aren't as great as you think

I've been to multiple other countries so I think I have a pretty good idea. People who think the U.S. is ultra violent are deluded

No one was talking about the US except Americans.

See

We're in agreement. Sup Forums yet again takes statements out of comments that said nothing of the sort.

Oh wow two whole posts, I bet that means literally everyone here hates the us

I actually like them desu

tfw your country is close to ex-communist block

Honestly surprised that 35% of Australians don't feel safe walking around at night. Apart from around the big night spots, it's incredibly safe here.

>continent where literally everything is trying to kill you
>safe

>sweden
>yes

>poo
>in
>the
>loo

To get home from the bar where we drink to forget that we live in frozen shitholes.

I used to live downtown and in an area with lots of immigrants, there were fights all the time and even a shooting once, windows were broken everywhere and it looked like shit

Oslo?

laughing my head off 2bh

>every fat fuck and their dog has a gun
>safe

yea, no
FOY

No, Trondheim

Its a bit ridiculous that we feel only just a bit safer than the US considering we have far less violent crime than you.

meant for

yes

heh