>a "first world" country

kick them out of the EU, NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=iso8NApqls4

le europe ends at the pyrenees

fuck you butthurt celtic germanic med mixed scum

gtfo

Someone is getting their señoritas stolen

>Le animals have feelings too
I'm more worried about the people they might trample than the bulls themselves. But I guess valuing humans over animals makes me "evil".

Didn't watch because I couldn't stand that frog-faced nu-male presenter

It is bloody and not seen in a good light in the current world, but it's also their national tradition.
It's not our place to criticize them.

Bull fighting is manly as fuck though, should encourage it

don't worry, most of us is against that savage "tradition"

it will be removed in less than a decade, just when most of their supporters die

>I value the life of retards jumping in front of bulls because TRADITIONS over a defenseless animal heading to long and painful slaughter

wow that dude looks inbred as fuck. And the way he's sat makes him look like he's legitimately disabled.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”

There's nothing wrong with foiegras

You'd better be a vegan, bitch, because cattle cows have it worse.
>B-But they're stunned it said so in the video
And what happens before that? They're held in capitvity, bred and fattened so they can go on your hamburger. And the chickens that become your McNuggets have it even worse. And what about that delicious pâté the French love so much? That's made out of geese that are forcefed and kept in cages until they're so fat they can barely move?

On the other hand we have a bull that's treated fairly well, gets to run around and gets to fight for his life. Like nature intended.

Hypocrite.

Human life is inherently more valuable than animal life

Spanish bulls are literally the most privileged animal in Europe. And animalrights faggots want to genocide them because "muh feels".

cuck, bet you are a vegetarian too

That's only true for western countries.

redundant because easterners aren't humans

the picadors ruin the fight for me
the matador should have to do everything himself imo

I think they should cut out the matador and have the picador do everything famalam.