/brit/

maisie edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1qIV3WXZFE
politicalscrapbook.net/2016/07/lithuanian-mep-to-run-for-ukip-leadership-as-a-pro-eu-candidate/
youtube.com/watch?v=TndBViTADMI&ab_channel=RHINO
strawpoll.me/10689739
youtube.com/watch?v=BFmOg2mEl6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thinking of getting PhraseExpander software

muslim gonna pop

What happens when he conquers turkey and Iran

lads

Why not just get a computer to lead the country that's always programmed to do the right thing? That's what everyone seems to be wanting.

They want an all powerful monarch that can cut through the bullshit, but can't be a tyrant.

So just program a computer that literally can't be a tyrant.

When I read this meme, I don't understand it. It is not a good meme to read.

just put peanut butter in my coffee

Long live the King

Happy Bungie Day, lads.

really enjoyed the revenant

native americans & american history is fascinating

Literally gonna have my own house by the end of the month lads.

How should I decorate it? I've never decorated anything or bought anything even slightly ornamental because there would be no point when you're living in student dorms.

Business idea: power to the people nobody runs the country

Did somebody order a Chinese?

I rather liked it

youtube.com/watch?v=O1qIV3WXZFE

I quite enjoy yank cowboy history tbf

>went out and did an una vela a few times
>hayfever out the ass
>itchy eyes and nose, sneezing

Not good guys

>continental """""banter"""""

politicalscrapbook.net/2016/07/lithuanian-mep-to-run-for-ukip-leadership-as-a-pro-eu-candidate/

Besides immigration, there was no good reason to leave the EU.

Then watch Ken Burns' documentary on Lewis and Clark, m8

the fuck is "the right thing"

get stuffed

If you mean the food....no

If you mean a trafficked school girl..........also no

Get the hell off landlord's my property

where can i find a girl in the UK who idolizes Morrissey?

youtube.com/watch?v=TndBViTADMI&ab_channel=RHINO

Samurai swords and bonsai trees.

>positive comments when talking about films

wow am I on reddit or Sup Forums

>An insurance company keeps ringing me up saying they're calling me "on behalf of my new landlord" saying that I "need" to take out home insurance which is £60 a month.

I've managed to avoid their calls so far but they keep leaving voice mails. There's nothing about this in the contracts I've signed, should I just ignore them?

political idea: ban all poetry because it steers young men from good

Who /staines/ here

>programmed to do the right thing
This would be defined by the programmers though. So programmers determining what the computer does. Hardly different to voters determing what the government does.

call your landlord and ask, otherwise it's a complete scam

yet to see any reason why a moral upbringing would fail to make a moral man

It's true. All of the stuff about trade deals and EU red tape was bullshit.

Ignore em mate.

Had someone call me about my new BMW I just bought and wanted to sell me insurance.

And no I don't have a BMW.

Talk to your landlord.

Can I post if Maisie is my bongfu?

Andrea's Blog Posts - A Tory mum's recipe for a perfect British society - 20 SEP 2006

Take one cup of Anglo Saxon determination;
Mix with a jugful of Muslim respect for the family;
Stir in a pinch of traditional Asian modesty;
Whisk with two tablespoonsful of military respect for authority;

Serve on a bed of East European work ethic;
And enjoy with a full glass of British belief in the freedom of the individual!

There is a serious point here - we in the so called 'Western civilisations' have so much to learn from other cultures, and they would stand to gain so much by learning from ours. We don't have all the answers - far from it... but nor do any other culture or religion. It's only by mutual respect, a willingness to learn and the courage to live together that we will build a better life for our children.

Am I a normie if I've never had a gf but shagged 10 different women?

The north or London..

Try Manchester. Great place to visit.

No of course not you abnormie loser

>he rents

I already explained it, you fucking autist. They don't give a shit about what they were taught or they disagree with it or the opportunity for avarice overrides their good nature.

There's a million and one fucking reasons for doing bad despite receiving a good upbringing.

Explain the circumstances of your shagging

'ello chum

manchester is probably the worst place I've been to in the UK (although I haven't been to Birmingham)

>They don't give a shit about what they were taught or they disagree with it or the opportunity for avarice overrides their good nature.
don't see any reason why this would happen

She was on Newnight with Paul Krugman once and it was hilarious how she didn't understand that government cutting spending would cut back demand even further making the recession worse.

The bitch is literally Pre-Keynesian.

i only really saw the centre but it was quite nice there desu

A simple calculation for a computer.

It would use a calculation that takes in all the variables and look at how every response would effect people's lives.

The response that effects the least people's lives in a negative way, while effected the most people's lives in a positive way is the correct choice.

>(although I haven't been to Birmingham)
don't bother

Rent from my mum. Better the money goes to her than some rando landlord Jew.

FOTNT

Conservative member here

Who should I vote for?

Tried to play a racing sim but then I remembered I can't even drive IRL and I keep spinning out before I even finish a single lap haha what am i like

In.

*drops my gay card*

Tinder hookups (2)
Fwbs (4)
One night stands (4) Uni is ripe for this

they out here killing us cuz

Business idea: develop an algorithm to determine which faggot will respond and give you a (You) back

>Conservative member here

same as you desu

>respect authority
>freedom of invidual
Oh I see, she's just a Thatcherite. Her defiition of freedom of individual is freedom to starve while respecting authoritiy.

>Checked my email inbox
>Email from landlord saying what I need to provide before I can get the keys
>Copy of Tenants Contents / Liability Insurance Schedule (PLEASE NOTE: Liability Insurance is compulsory and a copy will be required prior to keys being released)

What the fuck? It was never agreed that I would pay any insurance and I this was not detailed in the contract. Can I just tell them to fuck off?

What about saying I'm religiously opposed to insurance? (This is actually a legit thing)

Normie!!!!!!!!!! R3eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

*convicts you of pederasty and hangs you from the gallows*

ahh, from the time when Britain was manly

They should really bring back iron maidens and the iron stretcher device.

>I don't see why things that weren't supposed to happen would end up happening
Yea you're just a troll. 0/10

if it's not in the contract tell them to fuck off

hmm

Flatmate is cooking and it smells shit

is it in the contract? is it in the most recent housing act? If no to both he can fuck off (assuming you've both signed the contract)

Theresa

hold up gona hold a trial referendum

strawpoll.me/10689739

Wild Moggs

you need to be liable for your own shit so the lardlord ain't mah negro

reminder that you're just one person out of 7 billion and your problems don't mean anything

What happened to desustorage?

Don't tell me another archive has crashed with no survivors

literally just rehashing Republic you spastic
read a book

What if they say "ok then I'm not renting to you".

What leg do I have to stand on?

I've already paid money to have an internet connection installed there and taken out a contract for gas and electric that lasts till 2017. There's no way that I can not move into that property.

What is this from?

it's still up, just the URL changed to something I can't remember

going to get my hair cut in a bit

can't really be arsed dealing with the peng birds that work in there Tbh not looking my best today

Genuinely curious, why does anyone visit England? When I did my eurotrip it was by far the least enjoyable and interesting of the Western European countries.

it changed domains to cuckchan.org

This is actually key motivation for me

lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=BFmOg2mEl6Q

don't believe you

the leg called a contract

The contract I signed says I'm liable for damage to the property. But that doesn't mean I need insurance. I can pay out my own pocket.

Everybody's gonna be happy, which means you and me, my love.

lads, thoughts?

I want to play Pokemon GO but it keeps crashing on my phone. :c

>What leg do I have to stand on?

a signed contract

reminder councils don't do credit or bank statement checks before they give you a house and you're a literal dupe if you don't claim to be homeless so you can save loads by only paying a fraction of a private sector rent.

I am a scouser.
Fuck anyone who says Thatcher was 'based'
My father worked in a coal mine. He lost his job because of her. Then he died of lung cancer because she didn't provide NHS funding for him. Then helost his season ticket with Liverpool because she installed CCTV cameras that caught him fighting Chelsea fans (or Thatcher Blues as they call themselves). Then he got broken arm because she paid for the Chelsea fans to train so they could batter Liverpool fans. Then he had to get a bus to the FA Cup Semi at Hillsborough because he couldn't hail a taxi with his broken arm. Then he had to stay at a Travelodge with a bunch of Nottingham Forest fans because he couldn't afford the hotel the Liverpool lads were at. Then he got attacked at the hotel because he loudly shouted 'FUCK THATCHER' but accidentally said FUCK THOREST and they attacked him. Then he died at Hillsborough because she didn't sell him a ticket outside the ground and he had to sneak in. Then I had to campaign for justice for 25 years. Which meant I have never had a job and have to live on benefits.

RIP Dad, YNWA. JFT96.

>tfw you can't find tabs for that song you want to play

pizza

I think I've only signed an "application form" and paid an application fee.

The email says I will be signing the contact when I collect the keys.

>I want to play Pokemon GO

the wife's son