Tfw your family race mixed so much that you have self identity problems

>tfw your family race mixed so much that you have self identity problems

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/04/27/this-study-found-race-matters-in-police-shootings-but-the-results-may-surprise-you/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you need to determine your "identity" aka yourself based on race alone then you have to be pretty shallow person.

You are a human dude. I don't understand why do you have these problems

There are different depths of identity for dealing with different levels of society. It sucks not having a script when others have a conversation topic to talk about.

me too, azerbaijani-arab,serb-bulgarian
:-D

>says the moronic commie

Your race, ethnicity and nationality are pretty much the basis... It's the first thing people notice.

I know that feeling, my mother is from Cuba, but now I feel Spanish.

I fucking hate this feeling

Pick one every time it helps you.
>are you good at sport?
Sure I'm black
>are you good in math?
Sure I'm Japanese
>can you work hard?
Sure, I'm German
>do you like partying?
Sure I'm Portuguese and so on
Intelegt people will do the best out of there situation, stupid will always demand for more

You have an ethnicity. You are Brazilian. Bunda and sunshine ay caramba!

t. Nigger

oh no you can only identify as a brazilian oh the humanity...

fuck off, you have no idea what it feels like to be a cultureless mestizo.

>tfw mixed nationality white Yuropean heritage

I am oppressed by society that wants me to pick a story and stick with it. IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLE SHITLORDS

I know this feel. Shit was awkward for me when we were assigned basically "Muh herritage: the speech" in my high school English class.

I was shitposting ironically my friend. I don't know that feel! I'm white-ass American and I love it!

You call me nigger? Jobless Untermensch from the east

>nigger

>Greenshit

Let the Ossie alone you dipshit, they are the based part of Germoney, DDR all the way

Do you have nigger blood?
European+native american mixture is ok, but nigger blood does taint you a lot

Nope, these thing are structured by culture. You need to point them out, mark their importance. My parents are russians, but i don't feel like a russian and don't care about my nationality or whatever.

>being a mixed up Brazilian
>not completely normal and cool

>European+native american mixture is ok

Is a joke?

I dont really understand why you guys in the new world have to learn about ur heritage. What now is considered as Germany is a mix of romans, germanic, slavic, celtic etc tribes plus a little bit of mongols (huns) you're just creating ur own ethnicity. When the men first left Africa, he for sure didnt said I'm going to become german

You're a nigger

K. Maybe it's different for me because I was at a ln sxtremely diverse school 2ith Filipinos and Italians and Poles and Mexicans and Salvadoreans and Koreans and straight-out-of-Africa Africans and dozens of other kids with mostly clear stories about what their families/ancestors were doing before they came to the USA.

They destroyed there country, and now they want to destroy mine

I don't understand this feel. Someone will have to explain it to me since I'm inbred white.

Why not just identify with whatever area you're from and leave it at that?

>you have to be an eastern sub human to be racist
I will add stupid to the Nigger.
Stupid Nigger.

So you identify yourself as plain white ?

>Ameriboo fag spotted

Actually you destroyed your country alone, it's not the Ossie who invited sandniggers and niggers in Germoney

I could ask the same to you.
Since when a mix of caucasoid+mongoloid was considered bad?
Just because the spanish caste system raped our minds to make us see the natives as lesser than whites and forget their heritage doesn't mean that the mix is inferior.

>Actually you destroyed your country alone, it's not the Ossie who invited sandniggers and niggers in Germoney

We had our experience with turks, it worked out well, our econemy is one of the strongest i. The world. This time we wouldn't have had to invite new ones if the ossie would do the shitty job, but his attitude is more like: what work for 1200 in the west?! No, way, I'm staying here get my 800 euros welfare, qnd vote for leftmright extremist.

>caring that much of being a mutt
kys
t. mutt

are you that uninteresting that you base your personality on your heritage?
what do people like you talk about?
>so yeah I'm actually germanic
???? what happens after? fucking moron

I don't identify. I just don't care. This point is not important for me. Of course, you can say that i have certain body/facial features that mark me as someone who is a part of europian race but it is just a medical fact like shape of testicals.

Lel, we did not need Turks

Is this a joke, right?

>constructing your personality based on your ancestry
yeah, you got more serious problems than being mestizo OP

ur a spic

Because Brazil is full of muh heritage people that get European citizenship easily.

The best example are Polish Brazilians. Most of them are full European. They get Polish citizenship in less than 6 months.

>tfw blända'd upp too

swapping shitholes lmao

Poland is way better than Latin America. Let's be realists.

So you only want some euro citizenship to fall on your lap and take you out of your shithole?
If you're so incompetent and stupid that you can't leave by your own means you can't really blame your mixed ancestry.

>tfw mussolini cucked me out of mine
reeeeee

Try being a white Canadian...

>tfw 1/4 Irsih, 1/4 German, 1/2 Italian
I feel your pain

Wtf why are the Senegalese so tall

Fucking pathetic, kys.

Of course I envy lot of European diaspora.

Brazilians with German ancestry, for example. If they have great parents and parents after 1904, they can get German citizenship in less than one year.

Mutts in another way can't

It's hard as fuck to get citizenship in another ways.

I'll cut your stomach open and I will strangle you with your colon, faggot.

>tfw your family is completely white from European heritage on both sides of the family
>tfw privilege
>tfw don't have to worry about getting killed by police

Feels good, shitskins

nazi

You just want to have it easy without doing anything, don't you? I know the social caste system mindfucked colonies for centuries, but you can't just keep being so pathetic so long after it was abolished.
>go live anywhere
>stay 4 years or so
>become competent enough at the language and pass a test about the country's history/culture

>It's an american rubbing their luck in everybody's faces episode

portusmalls

You jelly, poorfaggot? Brown skin is only good on your women, who belong to whites

>>tfw don't have to worry about getting killed by police
t. shitskin who wants to spread racism and is likely a cultural marxist

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/04/27/this-study-found-race-matters-in-police-shootings-but-the-results-may-surprise-you/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

>tfw white but don't know were my family comes from.

>puerto rico
>white

How does spreading racism make you a cultural marxist? Isn't that the complete opposite?

Anti-white racism

>tfw spanish and look asian
>tfw only good at math, computers, and science
>tfw act autistic when interacting with people

wew lads kill me

It may be possible that you're only good at those things because those are the things you do most often

Try picking up a physical hobby

So you are not Spanish.

Seriously Senegal ranks among places like Afghanistan and South Sudan when it comes to HDI and GDP per capita. If that country ever developed they'd have like 7 foot tall giants.

Wow so a kebab. What a great identity crisis.

We drink a lot of dairy, eat rice and eat meat when possible.

Also like long tradition of herding. South Sudan would be extremely tall because they have the same traditions, refugee rations of corn fucked it up though

Sound like you're a chicanito not Spanish

"spanish"

more european than filthy mestizo's :-DD

Why do you always get pictures of favelas' monkeys monkeying around?
They're minority in here m8.

>Brown skin is only good on your women, who belong to whites
>t. /r9k/ robot

White woman were literally created to create übermensch mulattos.