This anti black cirklejerk is cringeworthy half of you are not only neets but also dumb as fuck so you are on the same...

This anti black cirklejerk is cringeworthy half of you are not only neets but also dumb as fuck so you are on the same level as hood rats to begin with.

>Poland

>Chile

Fuck you I'm white

They are worse than hood rats because hood rats at least leave the house.

M8 kill yourself, go suck nigger dicks elswhere

Mad neet detected.

>hood rats at least leave the house
yea, to steal and murder

NEETs aren't hurting anyone

Leave their aunt or grandma's house.

>Poland
Talk to me when you encounter a brown person outside of a book written by Sapkowski

How would you even know what black hood rats are like Poland?
Why don't you start a new thread berating the ausfags for not liking poisonous spiders.

I know they can't be worse than neets.

Going to jail for selling drugs and stealing is still a better way to spend your life then posting on Sup Forums 24/7 from your mums basement.

At least going to jail is an interesting story.

Good post

At least NEETs aren't roaming around destroying everything.

Still better than being a neet...

I bet they have get more pussy too.

>Aboo spotted

Got shot yourself

I meet a black american twice. One time it was a guy from our corporate hq in US and he was normal.
Another time it was a party in a penthouse with local whores in Colombia. A black guy that looked like gungster came from appartmen near us and joined our party. We smoked weed and did coke and he told interesting stories about violence in Baltimore.
He was nice too but maybe because he was on vacation and also because we countered his gungster stories with our army shooting stories so he thought that we are manly as well.

Aboriginals can't afford internet.

Think about it though..
You can write entertaining songs and movies about being a ghetto criminal.

There isn't many songs and movies about being neets because there isn't really anyway to glorify it and make it seem cool. It's too pathetic.

Extremely low effort trolling.
0/10 I can't reply to this more than once.

I'm not even trolling, but okay.

I hate neets, you are better off spending 20 years in Jail than 20 years at your mums playing video games with no job.

But being in jail is like a reverse job, you only make people lose money

True, being a Sup Forums shitposter isn't celebrated in music and film like it is in Australia.

Death to niggers desu
slavs are the true gangsters

Just like being a neet, on autism bux.