Why is every british colony a successful country but every spanish one is a cartel ridden shithole?

Why is every british colony a successful country but every spanish one is a cartel ridden shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index#America.2C_North_and_the_Caribbeans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chile has a lower homicide rate U.K.

>Every british colony

Its bait, go away plumber

Because your premise is incorrect

Fuck you

DELETE

good get

Britain was interested in the new world, Spain and Moortugal just took all the gold back to Europe.

AFRICA

Fuck this country, I had my phone stolen from a Taxi driver. I hate being Latino, every one of us is shit tier. Nuke us please, or let Islam take over. White USA is way better, fuck the Spics & Niggers there also.

>tfw you will never be a french colony

Nice proxy Pajeet

>every
the Southern Cone is not as bad, dumb pole

Sure, Britain was interested in the exceptional countries of Somalia, Sudan, Zimbabwe and Nigeria.

Can't forget about India either. That gem.

Defenitly all countries better than Argentina and Chile.

At least in America they were interested, Canada, Australia.

Spanairds mixed with tbe locals, Brits killed, concentrated, reeducated, or relocated the quarrelsome natives.

Spainards mixed cultures together, hence the weird forms of Catholicism we sometimes find in south and central America blended with pre-Columbian religious practices, or adoption of hybrid architecture etc. Brits just rebuilt British towns and churches in the New World.

Chile likes the UK.

yes

Delet this.

We are the great mata piratas.

Sure m8, just forget British west Indies, those monsters of progress.
It has nothing to do with the dedication of Britain to their colonies, it had to do with the ammount of white people.

Spanish repurposed the natives, Portugal injected niggers while Britain genocided everyone and replaced them with white people.

In a sense, you're right. Brazil would be a better place if it was colonised by the UK because Brazilians as we know them today wouldn't even exist.

BEcause spain.

>Being this ignorant

>It has nothing to do with the dedication of Britain to their colonies.
>It had to do with the ammount of white people.
And I'm the ignorant one?

you guys did good. i cant complaint about the way stuff happened. Brazil will get out of the mud in 20 or 30 years.

>imitate anglos
>do well
really makes u think

Why do Brazilians hate Portugal? It's not Alberto's fault your country is shit. Portugal were actually fairly gracious colonial overlords.

You fucked it up when you abandoned your last emperor, Pedro II

You are pretty much.

I don't hate portugal, they just fucked up by bringing 5 million negros here.

this

conquistador genes desu

Youre missing some for portugal

>Can't forget about India either. That gem.

*The Jewel in the crown of the British Empire

WTF I love Spain now!

>Can't forget about India either. That gem.

India was a pretty big deal back then. Literally jewels, spices, textiles, all the good shit.

Jamaica and Belize are shitholes below the Latin American average.

india only turned to shit when we left

French colonies didn't work out very well did they

Well there was a small bit about famines and that, but still.

Most of the British Carribbean other than Jamaica is above average though - Bahamas, Barbados, Grenada, etc. are better than Honduras, Dominican Republic, El Salvador....

>small bit

Superior Protestant work ethic. Lazy papists don't do any work

Yeah it's called sarcasm, well done for greentexting it.

I know that feel bro

Ayy i have that webm any backstory

damn it i've been trying to get 3 7's all month

fuck you thief!

Yeah, get back to

some cholo fucked some vato's latina gf and knocked her up

then he didnt want to take care of her kid

shit happens all the time

dawg

Why are french colonies so shit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index#America.2C_North_and_the_Caribbeans

As you can see all of them have high or very high HDIs. The top 5 are/were all british

The spanish had no interest in settling in the new world, they just wanted to get rich quick. British colonies had settlers and set up colonial governments early on giving them a chance to be civilized.