/CYBERPUNK/

post your cyebrpunk int pics

Don't know were this Sup Forums related but they are cyberpunkish.

>Laser pointer - hassle people in the dark
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the fact that people still do this.

This is DotNod, isn't it?

yep, same guy

nice, wanna learn doing stuff like this

think i'm out
never had much in the way of pictures

That's simple as hell. Rasberry pi has a place for old RCA. You literally just need to plug it in to old tv.

These are all very nice, but there has to be some successor to cyberpunk that we're missing.

is raspberry pi good for creating stuff with step motors and such? or is arduino better for that?

Post-Cyberpunk? Like GIT's?

Arduino of course. Rasberry is more of a kid's first computer type shit.

>

I always look for an opportunity to post this.

So wich is better for cyberpunk?

Lainkanker or 8cucks /cyber/?

cyberpunk became real, thats the succession

do you do work with these?

it's too hard to imagine something far and different enough
cyberpunk covers everything
AI's/virtual reality/human cloning/augments/mind to machine transfers/overpopulation/pollution/terrorism/space travel/space colonies/autonomous drones/shitty vatgrown food/vatgrown people/vatgrown organs/internet mind implants/robot warfare/legal drugs/immortality via memory saves and transfer to clones for the very rich/corporate dynasties/hacking of your flesh/hacking of your fridge/hacking of your mind

really can't imagine anything looking further in the future than that

My friend is a electrical engineer and I'm trusting his opinnion. I just use my rasberry as a makeshift home theather. He has a arduino for all of that shit like controlling little motors, speakers and shiet.

I'm just a guy who dumbsterdives electronics and repurposes them.

how easy is it to set up a home theater? im gonna give this a try later this year

V A P O R W A V E

Everyone decided to just be chill with corporate techno-fascism.

1.Download the Kodi and put in in the rasberry.
2.Plug in tv and speakers
3.Watch some movies.

Literally as easy as that. It's nice and little computer.

Also you can use yous smartphone as a remote for rasberry.

I don't know why, but I want to have a car like that.

Become a taxi driver in semi modern city.

nice, im gonna do this ty. im actually relieved that its easy to get started, dont hve time to learn much right now

Wich rasberry do you have? And if you a re gonna buy one buy the newest. You don't need any USB-dongles or shit to get your smartphone work as a remote also UI doesn't stutter so much if you play full-hd movies.

so the ui shows in the smartphone? or will the samrtphone control the pi with a differnt application? dunno

Smartphone controls the UI on the pi. You just need to download a simple application for it. But with the stuttering I meant that if you use rasberry while watching fullhd-movies the UI becomes sluggish because the movie hogs the RAM from the system. Thats why you should buy the newest rasberry even if you have a bluetooth-dongle wich can hook up your phone to pi.

Also you get wifi with the newest systems. I have to use rj-45 to connect to internet.

I should point out that I haven't used that application but I know it's possible. I just use a wireless mouse.

Does this qualify?

ty m8 ill check it out

Surely, this must qualify.

same place?

yes

That some places have enough money to do shit like this makes me scared for some reason. Meanwhile I'm dumbsterdiving my food and electronics.

>live in the promised land of neetbux and freelording
>can't even be a rat properly

But I need more money for beer.

>but I love you
she's like 14 you sick fuck

Love is certainly a strange emotion, isn't it?

how hard do you think it could be to create a digital display in pi? like that big screen

>perfect image to make a satisfying looping webm
>cuts out halfway through

This is true cyberpunk.