What's his endgame Sup Forums? was getting fired part of his plan?

what's his endgame Sup Forums? was getting fired part of his plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/
youtube.com/watch?v=kz1tumZOaqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He will die in an (((accident))) soon anyways, why bother with him.

As a white "man" and obviously a cuck his only endgame was to watch his career get cuckolded like the nasty little cuck that he is. Why else would anyone want to work at google if he wasn't into cuckolding?

>(((white man)))

rich white conservative business man offers him a job. he refuses and instead uses the guaranteed money of his huge ass google severance package to work on his own startup that ultimately fails.

>what's his endgame Sup Forums? was getting fired part of his plan?

He's a super nerd. He probably believes in science and reason, and that conflict can be solved by rationally discussing things.

An intelligent young man no doubt, but not intelligent or old enough to realize that logic and reason don't work in ideological warfare, specially against cultural marxists.

Maybe he thought he was so great that even the dumbest SJW would get his point..

He's going to sue for wrongful termination and he may have a legal leg to stand on there.

hah, I think you guys are right. He should have taken the dilbert pill

If they fired him for violation of CoC there's probably a clause that ruins his severance package.

>He probably believes in science and reason
His memo was actually pretty retarded, but for reasons other than muh sexism. So he gave his bulldyke bosses casus belli to silence some wrongthink.

>was getting fired part of his plan?

maybe

google will bleed him dry in court, though.

we all knew what was going to happen as soon as "they" labeled his writing a "manifesto"

how dare he uses logic,reason and evidence that is tool of the patriarchy. also that hurts the women's FEELINGS AND EVERYTHING HAS TO BE ABOUT EMOTIONS.

>be right
>get fired
such is the world, should live in lies all the time

This. The only way to stop commies is with a bullet to the back of the head.

What he wrote prevented women from going into work due to how threatening his writing was you fucking shitlord

it must be fucking amazing to have problems like this
it's like they live on a different planet

>getting fired over disciplinary shit
>severance

>write anti sjw memo
>send it to lots of sjw's in your sjw company
surely he wasn't expecting a promotion.

>prevented women from going into work

No, white women being lazy subhuman scum that know they can make up any reason to avoid working and still get paid is what stopped them going in to work.

At this point I'm pretty sure these threads are a thinly veiled excuse for Sup Forums to astroturf.
You have to be supremely new to think social justice is the main problem Google has and not the fact that its existence has long since been a threat to human dignity.

Truth is a hate crime these days. Sad but true

>Look like that
>Write a manifesto

Didn't he learn anything from Jerry Maguire?

except his science and reasoning were bunk you fuckin moron

As he correctly pointed out, women on average are higher in neuroticism so it's not surprising that some of them have a mental breakdown when confronted with a different opinion that they fail to comprehend.

This ugly cunt looks exactly like someone who'd write what he wrote. Could have drawn a picture of him. Everyone should have seen it coming.

Can this shit fuck off to Sup Forums already

>we are living in a cyberpunk dystopia

whole else super comfy here?

He should have come prepared with hard science connecting sexual dimorphism in the brain with large framed glasses and an Indian accent. Otherwise it's hard to accept the notion that a woman couldn't succeed in the tech industry.

Protip: If you know you are about to be fired from any job over subjective bullshit, preemptively file a complaint against the company with the NRLB.
When they actually can your ass, you can claim it was in retaliation for your complaint and you can sure them for lots of money.

The manifesto looked somewhat entry level as if he just discovered Jordan Peterson. He will be on Jordan's youtube page later today, so he will be able to engage with someone who inspired him, if that's worth anything.

He's getting offers from conservative media outlets and maybe he desires to be some sort of tech-political figure, then use that momentum to have a jump start to a currently developed or yet to be developed company.

The guy is far from dumb, if you look at his accolades, he doesn't seem like someone who does something and has no idea what might come afterwards. That's an essential proponent of chess, where he was heralded in as a child. He seems quite far from impulsive and is a somewhat calculated person.

So yes, there is a great possibility getting fired and creating a publicity wildfire to garner a following was a part of his plan.

He's just autistic.

this isn't like the was caught faking time sheets or stealing staplers. it's a subjective code of conduct and corporate culture related firing.

But it's a moot point since he says he's suing anyway.

>He will be on Jordan's youtube page later today
but google blocked jordan peterson from uploading
BTW ITS NOT CENSORSHIP HURDUR FREE SPEECH DOESNT APPLY TO COMPANIES

Communists are hated by everyone except for other communists. As a libertarian I have more in common with neo nazis than I do with commie filth that's trying to destroy the world. People resisting them isn't just "muh Sup Forums".

>a tech gamer white guy writes anti-woman manifesto
>Sup Forums idiots think he's some calculating mastermind
it's like you faggots are trolling yourselves at this point

He must have known it was 50/50 he would be fired for. Maybe he has an idea for his own startup.

google the difference between big L Libertarian and little l libertarian and come back when you have a fuckin clue

Ummm friend, he got his account back and uploaded a video 6 hours ago. You really have to make sure you are up to date on things and have the proper knowledge.

I don't know. I kinda always envisioned it to involve a lot of neon lights and Asians, but all we're getting over here is Muslims, Africans and a slow and depressing decline of what was once a beautiful society.

I'm a little disappointed in my dystopia so far desu.

the end game is a white man getting tired of sjw libtards sharing credit for his work

not that hard all he had to to do is post this link that shows women are mentally inferior to men.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

try harder faggot

>Grrrr, I dislike this guy passionately, he disagrees with me therefore he must be grossly incompetent and I should ignore all prior accolades while assessing him

You could state it's improbable, but it's far from impossible. I hope one day you mature to a point where you catch yourself in an emotional state, then revert back to logic when articulating your thoughts/assessments.

>anti-woman manifesto
You should read it because that's not what it is at all. The guy has a PhD in Biology from Harvard, so he's more than qualified to speak about the thing written in the memo.

Try not to shit yourself in a fit of tard rage.

kek. it looks precisely how i imagined him

nazi white supremacists BTFO

doesn't occur to you geniuses that he did but the (((media))) is censoring that part?

I was just joking around about Indians and hipster glasses.

what is 'her' name again

capitalism is what keeps 90% world population trying to invade the 10% overprivileged 1st world.

You don't cross Google and make it out a happy and sane man. His life is fucking ruined, and it has nothing to do with losing his job or his money.

this is a great thread about technology
fuuuuuck outta here Sup Forums

Looks like jew

he's a big jew

>small group of people work hard for what they have
>all of the parasites ask where their share is
>small group tells them to fuck off
>parasites cry and call them privileged
And that's the complete story of communism.

>Being so assblasted in a tech issue which doesn't pertain to your desired ideologies
>Trying to silence us.

Typical, way to emulate the thing a large majority of us are against in this thread, there are tons of other threads.

This is a landmark moment which could dictate the tech scene for an TBD period of time and/or create a ripple effect of events.

someone making a post on an equal platform doesn't qualify as trying to silence anything. stfu and and stay in your bedroom faggario

I read his memo and concluded that he deserved to be fired. His claims, regardless of being cited, are degrading towards women and he should have realized that biological roles is such an extreme topic that it doesn't belong in Google's internal forum. If I were him and wanted to challenge the diversity quotas, I would have asked other participants to convince me that the quotas are valuable.

Pls serious replies

>the soviets didnt win the winter war

>no understanding of global economics and the inter-dependencies

Finns always win.

Pot calls the kettle black.

In your fantasy world maybe

>I can't be bothered to present an argument but here's me dismissing your post using greentext

61803445 (You)

Saying it doesn't belong here is asking for it's departure, which is asking for its deletion, which equates to silencing.

Sad but true

It's all a part of KEK's prophecy....
Corporate seppuku leading up to the Grand happenings

This tbqh. A dystopia without neon lights is not worth living in.

>you can't silence us!!!
lol ur a try hard pussy dude

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this man?

Please elaborate.

61803637 (You)

You should take the time to reflect on yourself one day and how you present yourself to the world. Wish you brought more to the table and gave a better effort.

Guy wrote a memo for his other google coworkers about how there needs to be some actual discussion on how google's internal mindset is way too left and how people with a differing view shouldn't feel scared to say it without unjust repercussions. Some coworkers then proceeded to Literally Can't Even on twitter, which made it become a public issue. His memo was leaked onto the internet, some places spun the "THIS GUY IN GOOGLE LITERALLY THINKS WOMEN ARE DUMB AND SHOULDN'T BE HIRED." The guy is now fired from google, has been doxed, and is receiving death threats on twitter.

read the memo yourself. then maybe you'd agree or disagree instead of not understanding.

>implying that pleb had any plan to begin with
If he had a plan, it was to not get laid ever, but he didn't have to get fired to do that.

this

>fact that its existence has long since been a threat to human dignity.

Calm down Kaczynski.

Honestly, this picture sums it up, if you know what the picture is about.

>commies
>telling anyone else they live in a fantasy world

>implying im even a communist

anonymous messageboard asshat, also you aren't worth any effort fuckin nerd

>Communists are hated by everyone except for other communists.
What the fuck does communism have to do with anything? This fiasco is exclusively about the office culture and policies of a for-profit capitalist enterprise. To pretend otherwise is no different from denying mass murders by the Soviet bloc. To even bring communism up is nonsensical and pointless, it has nothing to do with anything. Two things being shit doesn't mean those two things are the same. This is the exact kind of bullshit that the social justice cultists are pulling to begin with. It doesn't matter whether something is true, only whether it "feels" true. It "feels" like (commies|sexists) are oppressing me, which is what matters, not evidence, reasoning or my own psychological integrity.

Fuck, I bet this is the reason their post-structuralist insanity is so prevalent. They are just exploiting the stupid anti-reality sentiments that people already have and forcing them to choose between complacency and admitting to themselves that they might ever be wrong about anything. They are the logical conclusion of a society founded on narcissism.

Great reply

still 100% relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=kz1tumZOaqw

at 4:15

The whole fucking video is relevant.

Why did he sold us again?

I have read it, and I don't understand how you came to the conclusion "retarded", I would like you to elaborate on that. Not if you agreed with it or not, I'm interested in seeing what complains you had in regard to classify the memo as "retarded".

61803875 (You)
Reading your posts make me smile and increase my self esteem. Thank you for allowing me to have this dialogue and compare the two of us. You think you are achieving something with these posts, but from them you are reinforcing already established beliefs.

Why do people deny (You)s? You're still replying to them, they just have to make the effort to sift through the replies to find your own. It gives this feeling of you wanting to "win the fight" by default because the bypassed a reply. Ha ha, you got the last word, don't you feel so smart and good.

>As a libertarian I have more in common with neo nazis
Not if you're an actual libertarian, you don't. The true libertarian position is to view commies and nazis equally as scum.

You sure do sound like one.

Because we're dealing with Marxists, and therefore communist policies and attitudes. It's a problem. Said attitudes are being turned into law, so unlike SJWs or whatever people like me have a valid argument. We are facing oppression by these systems, and I don't mean that in the typical, watered down crybaby way. I will not allow my children to be raised in an environment where they can be taken away and pumped full of hormones because some shrink thinks they're trannies at age 9.

Except Martin Luther was just a schizophrenic pissant that was buttmad about Catholics having coherent societies that aren't founded on an endless cycle of violence. Even Mormons are less retarded than Protestants.

It should be a bulldyke putting the paper up, then the analogy would work.

>1803995
another one that should google big L Libertarian and little l libertarian and stfu until they get a clue

This. I found the memo blandly reasonable, not retarded.

This is wrong. Read the 25 point plan of the NSDAP and know your history.

>muh big and little dick
>waaaah
Leave.

it's cool man you just out yourself as a blathering dumbass when you talk about things you don't know

Sup Forums needs a /bible/ - Bible Studies

>Because we're dealing with Marxists

I know that what you want is essentially inverse political correctness, so I will tread lightly for your sake: I am not a communist. I am not defending communists or communism. I do not think communism isn't complete shit. But the people ruining Google are not communists. Just because they are shit and communists are shit does not mean they are the same.

Social justice people are *postmodernists*. This "philosophical" movement was literally established on a rejection of Marxism as bad and wrong. This is an empirically verifiable and universally accepted fact that any postmodernist "philosopher" will not only readily admit, but boast about. Postmodernists have absolutely no qualms against capitalism, and in fact do not even care about economics for the most part.

The reason I am telling you this is because you cannot fight bullshit with more bullshit. If you do not understand your enemy, you cannot hope to defeat him.

>waaaaah u don kno
>u r stoopid
Leave.